RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

i should probably just quit now, but as i am one of the leading moderators and shouldn't just cop out and leave like that........so tempting though >_<

Well. For as many refusals, no interests, and commons that I got, I've had enough luck to get everyone at least one thing. o_O *throws confetti* I do hope some other gifters drop by, though. Getting everyone one thing was my baseline goal, but getting everyone closer to everything they wished for would be better! <3

I spend my days cringing at the lack of grammar on dc forums.

I hate people. Also I have no motivation to do anything except sleep. So basically I'm being a total failure this summer.

BB. Are you okay, dear? You are rapping at an ostrich. ...I give up on all of you. xd.png

People are scary. I dislike people. I dislike bedbugs. They need to get off my lawn. Actually, they need to get off my bed. Wait. My bed is plastic. They don't like plastic.

GET OFF MY BED YOU EVIL LITTLE CREATURES AND STOP DOING THINGS YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE DOING! ...And if you aren't bedbugs... GET OFF MY BED ANYWAYS!

...Humans are terrifying. Good thing I'm a cat. Meow. or am I? WHY IS IT SO EARLY IN THE MORNING?

I still dislike people. I'm antisocial. Heh.

What the hell should I do? At least I never lose consciousness.

I've got to fix this situation. Perhaps I already have the answer.

Meow x 100

RESTART THE MUSIC.

No.

Hahaha!

What the...

Stop breaking my train of pancakes!

What's with people and shipping my characters?

Cupcakes.

Oh lol. What's the difference between England and a tea bag? A tea bag stays longer in the cup. Good one, my British friend...

My back is itchy but I can't scratch it and my Thuwed hatched.

You see, this is why I don't lie. Every time I read about something like this happening, I feel like going into the book and stabbing the guy to death. I hate it when people do things like that. I realize that it's for the story, and it would be idiotic to think that I could prevent it, but it just makes me so mad. If looks could kill, my dinner and the cereal box I was glaring at would have erupted into flames, got punched several thousand times, forced to eat sea urchins with spines and shells attached, and gotten stabbed with a poisoned knife.

I don't know. I want to play something -- specially a cool mmorpg.

But I can't find what to play.

I guess I will just watch some Pewdiepie. ♥

I really dislike answering the door (to strangers) and I really dislike talking on the phone.

I am glad that I am not the only one.

I tried. But now they're gonna yell at me. Why did I have to help?! Well, it was fun while it lasted. She's still in the lead. That's fine. Good for her; I'm seriously happy. I wouldn't be able to handle it.

Oh, needles are still today. Aren't they? I get stabbed. Lovely. I'm tired.

Why can't someone just explain this to me? And why do I always want to try and help?I give up; I don't care now. They'll yell at me for trying. But that's okay. I don't care. That's a lie. I do care. Or do I?

...I want sugar cookies but I'm supposed to fast...

Chattering incessantly about it will not magically make "Mr. Almost-Right" appear in my life (and not because it should be Miss), no matter how many benefits having a man in my life would supposedly bring me. All it's doing is annoying me.

Awwww yeah~ Xth FORM BABY!

FINALLY. CHEAP AS censorkip.gif DUAL GUNS.

Fun I have,

Making poems.

Much, much better

Than feeling ohms...

'lectricity is

Really harsh,

But not found

In a marsh...

So I'll stay

In my house,

Sitting quiet

As a mouse...

zzzzzzzzttt!

Edited by Husky51

Why am I still awake? I need to wake up and drive a hour and 15 minutes in less than 7 hours.

censorkip.gif.

If it's a hardware problem, I don't have the money to fix it. I'll be left without a computer when the semester starts. That is not good.