RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Oh for kipz sake. You say you're going to do things, but you never do it. The world doesn't revolve around you. You can't expect things to wait on you like this for the rest of your life. Not everyone's going to set aside their plans for yours.

Urgh, I feel like censorkip.gif. Was fine yesterday, then ill twice this morning. Was supposed to do something today, but not sure I'm feeling up to it.

Why don't people behave nicely instead of boorishly? I think I am beating my head against the wall.

Nap time before it is too late.

I wish we had money for needed shopping. I also wish I would open and unpack a few more moving boxes. If only ...

I've read 12 books which was lots more fun than unpacking. I wonder who will sign up for 250 book challenge 2014-2015?

Ugh... It is 8 am and I'm still awake... Sleep brain, sleep!

Why can't I find the napkins? Where could I have put the package? School lunches, arghhhhhhhh

OH MY GOSH lol

Just pulled an answer out of my butt for this final Jepoardy question. All three contestants got it wrong.

I got it right. The answers I get on this show sometimes, I swear. xD

(Who is the only 19th century president to serve two consecutive terms with the same vice president? James Monroe)

And then a bug flew up my nose. =_=

By the Nine, I have a lot to do.

Also that food smells good. I wonder where it's coming from.

It's been awhile since I wrote down my current thoughts here. Another summer without a vacation does damper my mood a little. Maybe next year.

Hmmmmmmm......

I hope they didn't disappear yet. I kinda want to resurrect them since I have to go back there anyway.

I hope those things start spawning soon...but I need to acquire more arrows, first.

Ogods, they're here. They're everywhere now. I shouldn't have said anything. o-o

Dang, could you at least apologise for using the yellow font, even after I asked you

nicely not to, thus triggering a headache?

I threw a basketball at my PE teacher's face from afar a few days ago. Accidentally, of course.

I'm so glad that she's okay. D:

My aiming sucks when I'm playing dodgeball, but at the wrong place and wrong time, my aiming suddenly becomes the best in the world.

Shout-out to me for holding a grudge for four years.