RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

You're so petty, stupid and annoying. I'm not even sure why I'm mad at you, we haven't spoken since March. But I'm still annoyed with you. You honestly thought you could treat me like that? I swear to god I want to track you and find your parents and knock you offline until you're 18.

It stinks having no friends. I don't even have one online friend I could talk to. I had someone who I talked to a lot, who I consitered to be a friend, until about two days ago when she randomly unfollowed and blocked me on Tumblr without any reasoning. We were just fangirling over our favorite TV shows and then she just blocked me. Never a word.

I just want people who I can fangirl with at least. I miss having friends.

There can be a bond between gold and xenon. Mind = blown.

Gold is too weird ._.

Suddenly feel... Drained and shaky...

I didn't think spamming the AP would be such hard work, gosh.

Edited by Dimar

Please be okay. Please just be okay.

-

Fighting the stupid temptation to message you is so hard. It's for the better, I know that, but it's like every day it gets worse. We haven't talked in a little over two weeks. Why can I not deal with this? You're a jerk and I still want to be your friend. Argh. dry.gif

Life is drama

Blasted right side of hand is numb

Allergies are aggravating and cold weather seems to have returned.

Life is strange.

The reaction is STILL going?! Come on... screw you, I'm leaving you overnight. o_o (Why don't we have any acid stronger and/or less dilute than vinegar at home?)

...what am I actually complaining about? I should be like, yay, bubbles. Like I've been all afternoon. YAY, BUBBLES! (This is what happens if you let Orlageddon peel boiled eggs. She'll have a lightbulb moment, frantically search for vinegar, pour it over eggshells and then freak out over bubbles. Bubbles! I'm going to do this every single time my mom asks me to peel eggs.) For some reason, my little brother isn't at all impressed by my awesome carbon dioxide bubbles... I don't get it. They're cool. They even made my eggshells float at one point, though now they're just kind of smooshed at the bottom. But it still makes the funny crackling noise when I shake it. And tomorrow the shells will be all rubbery and gross because there will be no more calcium carbonate xd.png

Yes I am very easily amused and 5 years old, why do you ask. Gotta love primitive home experiments for kids, but at least I'm actually using a real glass test tube (from school lab, 'cause my teacher is awesomesauce). So, um, science?

I'm rambling because it's almost 2 AM and I should really go to bed because this post is making me look drunk when I'm not. (Well, maybe not, but I'm not usually this rambley. Is that a word?) Shouldn't have had coffee at 7 PM. Goodnight

I need to go to bed.

It's late and five am is too early, but... it will come sooner than I want.

Learn learn learn from mistakes. Head hurts from banging it.

Spring break is yucky is you don't have one yourself. xd.png

This shouldn't have been attempted. My fault. Not trying it again.

Yay can't wait for dress rehersal tonight biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Hm, I'm growing more and more detached from my older characters with all the attention stolen by the periodics... I barely recognize them anymore while reading their info sheets. Why do I feel as if I'm losing old friends? Moreover, why am I talking like it's an issue? xd.png I may be getting attached to my fictional worlds a little too much for my own good...

aaaaaahhh this stupid pairing

you make no sense but you're so cute

and you won't leave me alone

go away

shoo

I told you this isn't a romance

Now that I have a real job, not just a temp summer thing, I'm not so sure about this. I really hope Wyoming accepts me so I can go back to school.