RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

(Glad to hear it, DarthDragoon!)

Mornings seem very long when you get up at 6:30.

((TY Lagie.))

I could use a banana. Oh wait! I have one. tongue.gif

uhh seriously now, whose leg is this?

*no idea how this base works anymore*

I still can't believe how awesome people are on here. I'm gone for three weeks, miss the new release and not only do two people help me get both eggs, but I catch 3-4 more in the cave?

That settles it. When these babies hatch I'm breeding my rarest pairs for the gifting threads.

That really made my day. happy.gif

I am so glad people made your absence easier for you to bear. Most people are nice if you allow it.

I am still hoping to find and scoop my magically rare eggs in the cave. Others find and gett them so I figure eventually I will, too. Wait for me rares. Original gold, thunder, magma. I am sure there are others but they are my top 4.

I want a glacier egg! Anyone else? It would be a bred egg with an ice and some water dragon like an ocean for parents. It could have rarer parent then an ocean dragon. I've never been in to looking to see which are rare and which are super rare and what is common as dust. Maybe cross it ice to a geode or rock dragon. It could have an icy stone body. Just dreanin.

Random thoughts here.

i'm so tired, and it's wet and rainy, and i've so much to do.......why is there not enough time in the day? T-T

._.

I actually got some stuff done this morning...

Still tons to do, but I got some stuff done.

good for you. i got absolutely nothing productive done uwu (and now i have a slight fatigue headache *crai*)

O_O what the hell? . . .it really amazes me what you find on wiki. I search for Cloud Strife, click on his English VA and up pops a page saying he's currently on Young and the Resltess?! ....Really Cloud? A soap opera? And not the first soap the VA's been on either. Did not see that coming.

this Firefox update window only ever pops up when I'm not looking at the screen, it's getting a bit unnerving xd.png

C'mon....update....it's after midnight and I need sleep....but I wanna see the update. AHganedjkageuragbaj-

That's a really censorkip.gif*y reasoning for why THE frigging board of land-surveying have neglected to gather data for an area consisting of almost 45% of the country's total landmass for several years now. I smell prejudice; it's really reeks of it. mad.gif

things i don't understand: boys

.-. ughhghguyughhuhhh

why do you act so sad when you find out things that would normally make people happy lolol

you confuse me stop being so sad it makes me sad

ask me out already idk

Things I don't understand: humans

.________.

Ick, still need to finish that assignment and submit it tonight. Mudkipz.

...*sigh* something doesn't quite match up here--I can SEE a number 2 in there, but the translation doesn't make any mention of it?

Which part is the translation referring to?

Good thing this side of the family has a sense of humor. Because my cake decorating skills are hilariously atrocious.

Kipz. I shouldn't have waited so long. I had my chance, and I failed to act in time. T-T

Hope they've got that coffee-flavoured... Today's going to be a fine day, make it so.

Joltik IS adorable. It's one of my top most adorable Pokemon. :I

-------

No matter how early I try to go to sleep, I never actually fall asleep until around 1am. That's not fair. I can't function in the afternoon because of that.

when you google "romeo and juliet book report" (for a general idea of what the hell to write, not to copy)

and the first suggestion is "romeo and juliet book report personal impression"

there I thought I wasn't trying enough xd.png seriously that's the very least you can do

now I'm feeling all high and mighty for actually doing my reading lmao

God I hate Literature.

Like I get that it's important and all, but I just really really really don't like it. Why is Literature the most important subject ever? I honestly don't get it, seems very much useless to m-- Oooooh wait! THAT'S what everyone else is probably thinking about my beloved natural sciences! xd.png

Eh. Time to go back to half-assing my assignment so I can then go study for the chemistry olympiad I'm about to fail epically. sleep.gif

Lordy, I hate spring/fall allergy time. I am so itchy, congested and just plain miserable. Any one else care to chime in on the woes of pollen allergies?

If you want to think about why Lit is so important it captures the essence of the greatest word artists of the times. It's not more important just equally important to the Maths and sciences. It gives many a human escape and pleasure if it's beingread by choice and not assignment.

BTW if your lit teachers are honest there is no one correct interpretation of any piece of Literature. Your opinion is as valid as anyone else's as long as you support your opinion with facts and examples which prove your opinion.

Try a Shakespearean play in the way it was meant to be in a 2 hour rapid fire with gymnastics time period. The Taming of the Shrew is excellent this way as are most. They don't need to be dragged out with long pauses and things. Rapid fire delivery was the norm back in the 15 and 16 hundreds. And seeing the play MacBeth when the prophecies come true is amazing.

I bet even your lit teachers over the years have disliked some of the things they have to teach or had to study to get their degree. Poetry I despise teachers who only accept their opinion of images and symbolism in poetry. Arghhh! BTW, in case you couldn't guess I am/was an English teacher who specialized in lit and writing.