RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I need something to change. I'm killing myself by staying.

Oh god I hope you're actually safe wherever you're at and if you don't get out soon I can visit you.

Wow so we're both having health issues at the same time too, here I am fainting and rapidly loosing weight and having a recurring strep infection in my spleen and you.... Well, you know what happened.

I'm worried that I'll have to hide everything that's going on so that I don't worry you, but then you'll get mad because I hid everything and I didn't tell you I lost weight. And I know you're concerned with my weight because you don't want me to starve myself or anything, but dude I'm more worried about you getting better. My issues are my important. Yours are.

And that's even if you trust me because it's sort of my fault you're at where you're at, but I think it's better for you to be there than dead. If you're mad at me, I think you'll get over it once you realize I sorta kept you from dying.

All of these melodramatic teenagers whining about their little relationship issues and this is the crap we're dealing with. Wow.

Oh god I better not be getting sick. >.<

All this stress is so insane. I don't even know if I can participate in the dances or field trips and god knows I need something to kill all this stress. If I'm getting sick I'm positive it's the stress.

I really miss them all. I need to remember them. But I have to cut contact with them. I need to hold my pride and I will.

Can't all this please be done with? I think we get it. -.-

/rolls around squeeing with glee

YES IT'S POSTED TO AO3 NOW EVEN MORE PEOPLE CAN SEE THIS GLORIOUS PIECE OF ART

YES EVERY FAN OF THE SHIP NEEDS TO SEE IT IT'S WONDERFUL AND IS GONNA BE censorkip.gif ING EPIC IN THE END

Yesssssssss~

Oooooooh, I can't wait for more edits on the next chapter~ Maybe I'll get to help out agaaaaain~

...Whoa. I did NOT know you could POST FREAKING PICTURES?!?!!?!? ohmy.gif

Edited by KageSora

I don't know if I can go through with this.

can someone tell me why on earth I underlined Platinum there

I'm not following my own thought process anymore xd.png

OOOOH nevermind I remember now, all is not lost

Edited by Orlageddon

Oh my gosh~ The feedback from that update is just, Yesterday's total count? Are you SERIOUS?! O_O; It didn't just break a record, it blew it out of the water! And the feedback is nothing but positive?! What am I doing right? Seriously. Every time I update I'm amazed by the response. I'm not an overly sentimental person, but I think I may cry. TwT

goddamnit......i wish i could report these people because those posts are obviously spam, but they don't do it often enough for me to report them >_<

I needed this good day. The sun is shining, the sky is a beautiful blue, I'm in a good mood and I energy for once. My only dilemma, Do I want to put that energy towards yard work or do I take a walk and enjoy the weather for once?

Screw it. Imma go and enjoy the day. laugh.gif *cranks up the volume* "Keep on dancin' 'til the world ends!~"

Edited by Syiren

No! I don't want to go to bed, I'm only just getting started! D: Curse you, project, you're too much fun!

Guess I'll be extra tired on the field trip tomorrow...

I really, really, need to start working on my homework...tomorrow is the Monday of doom. Yet I am still procrastinating!!!

Getting new matree and bed, yeah! dances around and hugs giver of new bed. biggrin.gif

Actually? Best school trip ever. *pleasantly surprised* (Went to bed at 11 PM yesterday and yet I was the most alive out of the group besides the teachers xd.png guess I just like looking around for random plants and bugs)

Why can't you all have the same standards as me in this group work... it drives me crazy when things are inaccurate but out of my control by now.

Finals are here. Just completed one, and now the fate of my Comp. grade rests in my teacher's hands. I really wanna just nurse my headache and veg out on AC III, but I've got a Speech final due tomorrow, and if feels like I need to get everything in the 22 hours. At least that'll have the hardest of the finals out of the way. *dives back into the books* Wake me up when summer gets here!