RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I HATE feathery wings, even if they're a crappy kind of feathery and only sorta give the impression of feathers because I can't feathers.

Then again, I guess I hate it because I have, what, four different freakin' colors? So I have to repeat the cleaning up process like four times on the freakin' wings alone much less the rest of the dang thing...

51 viruses. How did I download that much crap?!

Well, it should be clean for now, I hope...

ugh I want to sleep but I can't stop thinking and then the fact I can use the internet on my phone isn't contributing very well to my situation

I wish he wasn't such a child. -.-

----------

I kinda wish Soldier could wear the Baphomet Trotters. Baphomet Trotters + Freedom Feathers = hippogriff *shot*

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

I really need to write that frickin essay... and do that art thing... and that math thing... holy crap I need to stop procrastinating.

You can edit. So learn to do it already!

Edited by KageSora

Just... Back off. I'm so sick of you just randomly blocking me for no reason and treating me so badly. ¬.¬ I hate you.

There was a time when evil had more members....alas, those days are gone =w=

Ohh~ my cat got into a fight with another cat today. Now she's hurt and the only vet ofice nearby is closed for the night. Seriously, why don't they stay open late for emergencies? Why don't they have an ER? animals don't get hurt only during business hours people. There's a pet hospital in the next town, but they want their money up front or they wont even look at your pet. Greedy evil censorkip.gif! Good thing the good vet's office is open early tomorrow.

I hope she's gonna be okay. I've already lost one cat not long ago, I...I can't stand to lose another so soon. She keeps herself so clean, but her neck fur is clumped and matted and something's wrong with her eye. I'm so worried about her, she doesn't get in many fights and when she does, she normally doesn't lose. She's not old either. 6, 7 tops?

I saw the other cat. She really got him good. He has scratches all over his face and one of his eyes is really puffy. It looks like one scratch on his head was bleeding pretty good too. It's sad because its our neighbor's cat and they used to get along alright, but then she started getting scared of him and now, ....Ohh~ Whiskers, I'm so worried about you. Please be okay. sad.gif

My mom wants me to get to my writing, but I'm just gonna post on the forums a little more. I definitely won't forget this time!

Oh good~ The vet said it wasn't serious. It could have been much worse and she was lucky, but she's gonna be okay. I'm so relieved you just don't know! TwT