RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Why does everything pick on me first? xd.png I slip on the first icy sidewalk in the winter and then everything melts (over the course of one day) and there's no more ice for a few weeks, the insects start coming out in the spring and one just goes and bites my finger for kicks... it still hurts too. owie. Why would you go straight under my fingernail and bite me what did I ever do to you idiot bug

I'm tired of headaches. Go 'way, lemme 'lone. I no want you no more. >_<;

Oh god they did mean me

Well okay then.

...I can almost feel a sort of infamy from that one damn fic. PEOPLE ****ING KNOW IT. I'VE MET THEM IN PERSON AND THEY KNOW OF MY HORRIBLE DARKFIC.

Wow. I'm impressed. "Never talking about it again" lasted for an entire evening. Well done.

It's getting really close to the point where I just don't care anymore. But I don't want that to happen. But I CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS ANYMORE.

Kipz. Censorkippzin' censorkipz.

Wow, screw you. I thought you were okay, but clearly you're an idiot jerk.

Doctors somehow manage to make you forget they didn't give you anything for the I can't breather problem you have. If you have and are using the medecine they ask about It obviously isn't working if You are having major trouble Breathing.

xd.png

I don't think the teacher wanted me to write a novel there... oopsie... oh well, he also ends up going off on tangents a lot during the lessons, he'll understand. tongue.gif

Lab tomorrow = yesss :3 I gained some confidence while doing the chemistry olympiad, when I was on my own without a lab partner and discovered that I don't suck as much as I thought. Actually I'd have finished it perfectly, had I had more time to, you know, WRITE IT DOWN. I had most of the experiments done but didn't manage to fill in any of the answers... so I have pretty much nothing there... *mad time-managing skills* Hope they at least let me to the district round unsure.gif

Sure, I did set my beaker on fire while making soap, but that's another story. Go blame our badly equipped lab for that. xd.png

That code! OMG! Spelled his name right and has his actual number?! *squeak* Must influence correctly. don't you dare let me down pinks. I love you, Dragon Cave!

*plays Let's Dance by Five*

I'm starting to like this character, she's turning out surprisingly interesting

I stepped on them as my family is ill and getting worse so I want to engage life's brakes.

I feel like curling up in the corner and crying. I thought it was over. I can't deal with this.

Psychiatrist was good as always and there's a massive cloud with an equally massive anvil and several smaller anvils approaching from behind. Could this be the storm we were promised yesterday?

I love my tendency to typo. It's good.

Edited by rampaging wyvern

I hope Frozen isn't sold out again at the store. I'd like to see it. unsure.gif