RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

My god that's scary! It's been years and not even an hour after I pull out our group photo I get a message from you? It's been at least two years and out of the blue, right after I look at your pic? It can't possibly a coincidence can it? I'm happy as hell, but Also a bit scared, it feels like a higher power is at work here.

Tomorrow. I can feel the mental breakdown coming.

I don't know if I can go. I don't know. I kind of don't want to, but I'll feel guilty if I'm not there for her when it happens.

I hope things work out well. I can't blame anyone else, but I really need for things to go my way on this project.

It was nice to see my nephew/ oldest one. He chose to spend his birthday with my son.

...Something tells me the product will never be off "preorder" status, it'll never ship, and I'll not see my money back, either. :/

...Okay, I admit, that genuinely makes me feel a lot better.

Yay I finally got something I can trade for a what I want.

Half an hour later still no offers.

All I wanted was a male CB spotted greenwing in return for this 2nd gen metallic!

...But I don't remember killing anybody outside of combat/self-defense. o_O

Wonder if for some reasons one of the ones killed in a quest counted even though it wasn't combat I initiated?

Well, I s'pose that just means I don't have to go out of my way to kill somebody to start the quest, so...

That also explains the bounty...

Just wish I remember WHO I killed!

Well, I s'pose that just means I don't have to go out of my way to kill somebody to start the quest, so...

That also explains the bounty...

Just wish I remember WHO I killed!

GRAH! The pet store I live near is selling Alligator gar!! If I didn't care about my tiny 5 year old tetras, he'd be miiine!!! T~T He probably won't even be there when mine die off... (Not really sure when that'll be... and hoping it won't happen soon. I love my little tetras :3)

changes post at the last minute because reasons.

I can't believe I made such a simple mistake in the algorithm. That was such an easy fix. *facepalm*

Not cool man, not cool. dry.gif

Damn I'm hungry. Why am I craving Ramen?

Ohhh~ I'm so happy. First Frills may be coming back and now this. *squee* Good week. Very good week. biggrin.gif

...why can't all my weeks be like this? unsure.gif