RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Just let me stay for a few days ...it is almost 9 months later

I also don't seem to read correctly, I could have sworn the original notice from

TJ said 56 eggs. Someone else thought the same.

You'd think I could read plain numbers .

Not so much apparently.

^.^le sigh >.<

Edited by DustyBelle

I thought I read 56, too. :o

-----------

Bleh, I feel sick. Stupid chocolate. I love you but I hate you.

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

He's such a cutie it doesn't matter if I can

't understand a word of what's going on.

He's a cutie in any language.

<3

Emil is one of my favorites for a reason~

Aaahahaha that's it, I'm psychic or something

Or maybe I'm just seeing connections where there aren't any, but whichever one it is, this personification is more fitting than I thought at first. It's kinda scary, the traits I pulled out of thin air are starting to make sense now that I'm learning more about the element. I'm working backwards xd.png

I wish this irrational social anxiety didn't get in the way of eating proper meals. This is why I'm so hungry at night. x.x

I wish I didn't get distracted so easily. I do homework for 5 minutes, switch to internet for 5-10 minutes. Repeat. FFFFFFFF-

What part of "I can't do this every single day" do people not understand?

I feel like I'm never allowed to be censorkip.gif ing happy, because I have to pay attention to the same handful of people every damn day. I have a life too, you know, and sometimes it involves taking time for myself so I can recharge. Unless you WANT me to be grumpy and to half-ass everything and to resent you.

~~~~

Now I remember one of the major reasons I abandoned that damn blog in the first place.

Edited by KageSora

Durn fingers are numb, I wish they would wake up.

I wonder what will happen tomorrow. Need to find a bed I like and can afford.

In the last few months different people (unaware of one another) started to suggest me to become an architect. Specially those who see my drawings. o_O

Funny, it's a big coincidence.

I have never really drawn houses and buildings, I mostly draw celebrities and animais, but perhaps I shall give it a try? :3

I know I need to eat, I've barely lately.

But I just don't feel like it...

I really need to update that, it's been three weeks, but I just. can't. concentrate. Urg, It's not like I don't know what to write, I have the chapter scripted out. Please don't tell me I have writer's block. The internet is partly to blame. When I don't have it, I go crazy trying to move my computer closer to the router, when I do have it I get distracted by stuff online. The web's a double-edged sword and I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place....or is it, I'm in a lose/lose situation? I dunno. I'm too tired to care. *yawn*

Multitasking: switching back and forth between a webcomic that goes from left to right (on an archive binge from latest to oldest, therefore clicking "previous" after each strip), and a manga (where I'm following the story and so clicking "next"). It's harder than I thought, can read the manga just fine but keep reading the webcomic from right to left xd.png

...why am I even doing this

She is impossible to talk to. Every little thing, no matter what anyone says...she overreacts. censorkip.gif

IUPAC WHY WOULD YOU SPELL IT SULFUR

I've grown used to the other spelling and now I'm trying to unlearn it but I can't pffft

ETA: I just realized I now have to go through ALL my character notes and change it EVERYWHERE because otherwise I'd be inconsistent. amazing

I bet you'd all like to have my problems. I realize it's not a big deal by any means but it irks me xd.png

The English chemistry nomenclature sucks anyway. Dunno, maybe I just don't get it, but Czech still has the best one imo. *biased* We don't have multiple spellings for any words though, so there's that. And we have this really neat thing with the word suffixes that denote oxidation state and miraculously work on pretty much every element name. Sometimes I love my otherwise absolutely deranged language... too bad nobody speaks it in the world.

Edited by Orlageddon

Spring is a wonderful/horrible time of year. The weather changes drastically from one day to the next, tornandoes seem to lie in wait for unwary people and rain seems to happen whenever it is most inconvenient. Just planted crops or a garden? No rain. Outdoor party or celebration of some type gusty rain is almost guaranteed.

Sinus pressure builds until you finally figure out summer has arrived.

Life you gotta love it.

Well, that was an interesting dream. Now I'm sad. I wish there really was another Final Fantasy 7 movie, because what I just dreamed was awesome. It's not everyday you see Cloud fight both Godzilla and Smaug and win. xd.png

Aaaaaaand there he goes again. Rantrantrantrantrant. That's all he does anymore.

Okay, I hated it at first and thought it was a fail.

Now I've gotten the wings looking passable and the face turned out to be a happy fluke.

If only I could manage to draw the limbs right, and slim down the tail, and figure out how to color and pattern it, we'll be all set...

How on Earth am I going to take care of my babies on vacation!? Maybe I could put my iPad in a plastic baggie and just take it out on the beach with me...would there be wifi there?

I could just keep all of the 5 day plus ones hidden during the day, and ones that get sick easily, and unhide them when I get to the hotel and check on them during the night when I'm bound to wake up..... I should have figured this out by now

Come on, 5 hours until I can abandon it and all my vamps are all cooldown?

One more hour until I can gift that red dorsal. HURRY UP! YOU ARE LOCKING ME!