RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Thank you random, mean person. After taking that egg and killing it (after I stated not to) my entire cave is in an uproar. None of my rares are breeding. Ice, Holidays, Golds, Thunders, Magmas, nothing. Some are even refusing their partners. None of them wants to breed an egg at the moment. which makes me sad because I wanted to gift some really nice eggs for the thread to pass the kindness along after three kind people gave me some really nice gifts this weekend. sad.gif

Maybe I'll have better luck later. Too bad my 4 CB trios have to wait 7 days now.

censorkip.gifcensorkip.gif

CHANGE THE FACE CHANGE THE FACE THAT LOOKS HORRIFYING NO NO NO IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE CUTE THAT'S THE FACE OF A SOULLESS MONSTER censorkip.gif

Why am I still awake?

It's hard to believe I joined this site when I was 12. Nearly everything has changed, and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I only recognize a handful of people on the forums anymore, and of those I can only call a few friends. This wasn't my first forum, but it was certainly the first one that I became deeply invested in. This was the first internet community that got to be a real part of, and now it's been a few years since I've really been active or even lurked much. I resolved to leave permanently about a year ago, but I haven't really been able to stop myself from checking things every couple months. I guess it's mostly because I haven't found a new forum that I can really be a core member of like I was here. This is the kind of whiny, attention craving post that I hate most, but I guess I just need a bit more closure. I'm 19 now, in college, with a job, and an entirely new life that doesn't include dragcave.net (or dragcave.net for that matter).

I realize most of it is just nostalgia, but I do miss the old way of things here. I'd give a lot to be able to relive some of that, but there's no use dwelling on the past. I guess I just need to find a new community, but it's hard to find a good one small enough to be a real part of without getting lost in a sea of thousands of members.

I'm not sure what my goal was in typing this out and posting it, or if I even achieved it. But somehow it felt necessary to do, so here it is.

I am slighty scared of MLP.

Saw Smile HD and Cupcake videos. I am scarred for life.....

Oh yesss I DO have my chem olympiad notes after all. Yay! I was already beating myself up for giving them to my friend. xd.png (I did lend her my 8th grade notes, though. Now they could have come in handy. Oh well...)

Who am I kidding, no amount of study material will prevent the inevitable epic fail tomorrow. But I can try, right? D:

Just don't let me come last out of 29 people and I'm fine, I guess.

Weather is so durn changeable as are sinus conditions.

It is a gorgeous day today. Blue skies with fluffy white clouds and the sun peeking out from behind the slowly moving white clouds. It is warm, quite warm in fact. I bet the kids want to go swimming again when they get home from school. Water is still to chill for me.

Ohhhhhhhhh~ I just want to scream bloody murder so badly right now you just DON'T KNOW!

my back itches....and the opening to Two and a Half Men is stuck in my head......why? u_u

/angry screeching

EVERY FEW PICTURES I SEE FLIP-FLOPS THE SHADING. ARE THEY LIGHTER ON THE INSIDE AND GET DARKER TOWARDS THE OUTSIDE OR IS IT THE REVERSE?

WHAT THE censorkip.gif COLOR ARE HER DANG WINGS?!?!?

why can i not find a good ref....

screw this im gonna go find some gameplay vids...

screw this im gonna go find some gameplay vids...

^ Me on a daily basis. -.-

^  Me on a daily basis.  -.-

Sucks when it's the ONLY way to get a decent ref for a character...

~~

FINALLY figured it out. Not terribly happy with the colors I ended up with, since there's no freakin' official art I can just yank some from... Maybe I'll play around with it a bit or something, see what I can do...

~~

Yep, can't work from the sketch, it's too messy... Need some actual lines... At least it's for tomorrow, not today...

Edited by KageSora

CHLORINE

CHLORINE SMELL EVERYWHERE

The moment I poured the HCl into my mystery sample and it turned green I went NOOO NOT AGAIN and poured the stuff right into the sink, but as you know chlorine is a gas, so it proceeded to infest the entire lab and I can STILL smell it on me xd.png dammit

*whimpers* Oh man, decisions. Either way it looks like I'm going to the UK. =O

Nooo my project is getting attention and I don't know if I should be excited or TERRIFIED but either way I'm really hyper right now and I think I should go draw or write or something about it RIGHT NOW

best thing is the group requested the Table just out of nowhere by themselves ohmy.gif could it have been the keywords?! anyway I'm getting noticed eek *crawls under desk*

and there's also this other person doing the same thing and it's like COMPLETELY different lol I dunno how I feel about that it's kinda hilarious mostly how two people can get such a wildly different idea out of one element

also I can still smell the chlorine stuck on me from the lab GO AWAY NOBODY LIKES YOU

omfg, it's not a chat thread, stop talking in the game thread; if you need to ****ing talk, at least make the post relevant to the thread. also people shouldn't leave the tv on if they aren't even in the ****ing room

Omg what if we had nebulas in real life?

Uh oh, it's creeping into my thoughts.

I need to get a life

Nooooooo, nononono. I can't do that right now. I need to do homework. Plz no. Pleeeeaaaase don't bring that up.

wow here I am and I'm an acne faced teenager and when I joined this place I was 10. IM 15 ITS BEEN FIVE YEARS

ahaha I love this scene so much. this was a great idea

wait. story, what are you doing

no that's a terrible idea, do you have any idea how much I'll have to rewrite

don't do this to meeee

*crosses arms and grumbles* fine