RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

If two people who speak different languages can somehow speak telepathically, will they be able to understand each other.....

Is the essence of thought restrained to a language, or does it ascend past it, to a basic, human language that all can understand. A way of communicating that is based upon the primal need for the sense of community that all Homo Sapiens possess, that is ground into our very genetic code....

Or are we confined to what we know, what we were taught as infants? Is our native tongue melded so deep within us, that it binds us to a certain group of people? Even with learning other languages, it would be impossible to learn them ALL perfectly... so is the idea of a truly universal tongue, without the means of teaching every human being on this green planet another language, unreachable?

Now I feel alone in the world....

I'll just go to bed now....I'm getting into the DEEP state of mind where I question logic and think about throwing a bouncy ball into a black hole (would it be like pushing a slinky down an escalator? just keep going and going?) .....yeah.... Sleep sounds good....

Still missing the cat who died yesterday and the dog started acting up yesterday after the cat died. She's all fractious and not eating, not even her beloved peanut butter. I am worried.

Why do people do such dumb selfish things? It isn't fair and although I know life isn't fair, I keep expecting it to be fair. How silly of me. Sighs and cries as she thinks of Kali who would have been in her face with demands for attention while distracting her from her problems if she were still alive.

Is missing the cat. alot.png

Ahahaha, so I get up earlier on weekends when I don't actually have anything to do.

Finally got my hands on Frozen. Sucks that it was sold out last week, snatched the last one on the shelf this week. Talk about a lucky break.

...Wow.

TBH, I'm surprised I've gotten away with as much as I have seeing as apparently calling somebody out on being insanely offensive is grounds for getting trouble.

...I still don't know what to do with my life. Everyone else in my college course seem to be sorted, and here I am, thinking "I want to work in a pet shop...no, maybe I want to be a animal nursing assistant." Just wish I could make up my mind already.

WHAT THE HELL?!?! ninja.gif

Dude! You're awesome! You are totally awesome! Thank you so much! This is just, It's just, Well look for yourself dangit! Lineage

That is the most perfect Alt. I really don't think you can get better than that. a 2nd Gen PB, seriously?! Dude, I looked through your scroll and saw you don't have any Ice or Thunders. That'll be changing soon, you can count on that. wink.gif

Either way, its rated PG. xd.png

Lol, very true! I hadn't look at it that way!

oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh

wat do u do when someone u love and have followed forever follows u back!?!?!?

squeeeeeeeeeee i'm too nervous to post now, lol!

Why do these situations always pick the worst time to show up? It's hard enough for me to focus during class under normal circumstances, but this is just going to make it a million times harder.

I didn't think it was possible to be so tired yet be full of restless energy. I want to sleep so badly. but I keep tossing and turning. I can tell I'm not going to get a good night's sleep. dry.gif

Yayyyy the project is going to happen after all! I get to hang out with my favourite teacher in the lab after school and do interesting research. Well, assuming he gets a few more people, since he didn't seem too optimistic about it... but he will, he's awesome like that.

Only thing is, I'm not sure if I'm good enough at chemistry... But let's ignore that right now and focus on OMG IT'S HAPPENING. I'm so, so excited. wub.gif

Okay, do I go with Western because that's what my experience is in? Or English because it's good practice and fun? I'm kinda nervous to canter in an English saddle because I haven't ridden English regularly in many years but hrm, choices...

Why am I having so many dreams about Cloud Strife lately? I'm not complaining in anyway, but three dreams in a row? Why can't I dream like that every night? laugh.gif

At least it gave me some much needed inspiration for one of my fanfics.

And another thing: My mom is really trying to get me with April Fool's today. So far she's failed, I just pray she doesn't use a spider.

Welp. Was supposed to write a reflection essay, out came a pile of extremely formal, pseudo-scientific garbledygook with no clear point. What went wrong?

Oh well, turning it in anyway... at least the teacher only teaches Geography and PE so it shouldn't matter that much... xd.png

I'm sure he's going to search it on google because it looks like I didn't write it but I actually did lol

I... Don't think I can manage another "bad" playthrough.

I'll try to get that stupid trophy on a "good" one...