RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

What the heck's suppose to happen next? My brain's stuck. I can't figure it out. what villain can I use if not him? Damn this stupid writer's block. I can't jump to what happened to Cloud, it's too soon. I can't keep going back to Sora, he's still just training, I just finished the section with Riku. Who the heck attacked the king? It's my story, but I don't even have the answer to that question. The villain I originally had I decided to save for the sequel, so he's out of this one. . . .OH! I've got it! Since I'm in that part of the Universe, I can use him! Ohhhhh~ I love ideas that totally jump out of no where! biggrin.gif

Great.

So the only actual active one I have--and, let's be real, the only one that's actually going to go anywhere is the one that I'm really less than half invested in mostly because I'm doing it out of a feeling of obligation to the other person.

*sigh*

Might as well get on it, then... Once this one runs it's course I don't think I'll bother logging back in... There's no damn point to it.

I really need to find more email RP partners who stay up as late as I do or who are in an earlier timezone. Everyone disappears by 2am. xd.png

Yep I'm pretty sure the depression is kicking back in...

Other than that, wow this is just gotten pathetic. It used to be funny, but now it's just really freakin' sad.

~~~~

And you, good sir, can go have intimate relations with a prickly plant that is lit ablaze.

Edited by KageSora

Here lies Shadowdrake, ded of cute. Or possibly morbid curiosity, my idea of cute's a little odd.

In the end, it was all just pathetic... Both him and I were best friends... Now I don't even know what we are... Frenemies maybe? But that's not what I want. I want my best friend back. He's just not the same and I really need him back, because he was the one who kept me holding on until he told me to go censorkip.gif myself with razors and I just want him to... just... come back...

oh god, brian, please... I need you back more than i need therapy ffs. this is so terrible

What is this I don't even..

i'm a teenage female, HOW DO I EVEN TEENAGE FEMALE

WHAT IS THIS

MY MIND CANNOT COMPREHEND!?

is this a trick or some test or what the hell HOW DO I EVEN RELATIONSHIP

HUH?

Realize some things for me, you idiot.

-Why am I always the one who apologizes, even in cases where I just wind up asking you to do something you don't want to do, like to cut the backwards-talking repetition? Is it just because when I met you, I identified as a girl and you don't seem to realize I'm bigender now, and you don't think girls deserve the amount of respect that your bros get? If I can't get any respect from you, then why should your friends get it?

-If you're so god**** immature that you can't even tell me what I did wrong, then you may as well not be on the internet. I swear to god that if I had some way of contacting your parents, I would get to them and tell them all that you've done so fast your head will SPIN and you wouldn't have a computer or internet access for a long, LONG time.

-You treat literally everyone else like they're better than me. You talk to them more often than you do to me, because with me I always have to initiate the chats, and god knows if you're mad at me for no reason. You call me uptight, have told me some really rude things in the past that are actually illegal to say, and censorkip.gif*ed at me for a reasonable request. Really? I mean, when you and your bros call each other 'kid', I would honestly guess you're doing it because that's your maturity level.

But I don't want to leave you. You're still my best friend... And I don't want to be trapped in something abusive. sad.gif Can't you please just form up for once and stop being such a jerk?

Okay, besides the fact that I heard it this morning, why is that song stuck in my head?

I am really not in the mood for this kind of stuff.

Oh gosh, choosing a major/minor is like choosing a career. I'm not ready for this. Why do I have to register for classes now? WHY CAN'T I PROCRASTINATE ON LIFE???

Ahhh these digital Copic markers are so fun! I enjoy coloring things for once! *flails around with her tablet*

Watching Numb3rs makes me actually want to put serious effort into learning math other than the bare minimum statistics I need for my research. xd.png

Someone please hand me a sledgehammer. I want to bash the ever loving tar out of my laptop.

It should not take 2 hours to try and get my laptop to load anything without crashing/lagging to high heaven. >_<

*sigh* I know I paid for that app, so how was it "not finished"? And now they won't let me apply. I really liked that school. =(

Wow 16 characters left, longest description I've ever written. And of course I'm trying to shorten it and just end up adding stuff lol (it's not even a particularly interesting dragon...) But screw it, I'm submitting it as is. Good luck, reviewers xd.png

OK, so I fixed an awkward phrase and got it down to 23 left. Not bothering anymore. *hits submit and walks off whistling*

Edited by Orlageddon