RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

oh sweet, my dragons decided to not reproduce at the right time......now if only i can get the right dragon with my snatching method........

my poor baby is dead

WHY DID I HAVE TO LOVE THE CHARACTER WHO DIED BEFORE IT EVEN STARTED

~~~~

Say now... That's an idea...

Edited by KageSora

Hmm, yes, It is that time of the year, hmm, chocolate is everywhere, that is the only thing that makes this time of year any different from the other times.

------------

Must I be in a fandom? I am not obsessed about anything really, except The Elder Scrolls... or Legend of Zelda.... or the Tales of games.... or maybe even Minecraft..... So, no, I am not part of any fandoms, so stop asking me...

oh god i just can't with this

i just... the last thing he says, trying to say the name of his best friend as he dies in his arms and you can see it on his face that he knows he's about to die

and then just when his friend kneels next to his body and closes his eyes and cries and we never see him cry aside from that basically because that broke him completely

i have no heart left it's dust scattered to the winds it broke too greatly

How do people live? I don't understand. I don't remember a time when I didn't feel this terrible and pointless all the time. I just want to sleep.

Why do we have to read this book? I absolutely hate it. It even says all over that it's supposed to be fun. Well, tough luck, I think it's boring as hell dry.gif

i don't know if it's worth reporting him. i mean, it's only the game section. i feel he doesn't really quite read the rules though....that or he's purposely trolling (in which i probably should report him)

Damn, I'm too lazy to do the homework. ._.

I have to do lots of researches about my city, and it's due day 12th February.

I didn't even start yet. T_T I have to start today, otherwise I will fail.

And I have two drawings to do, for Thursday. T__T And worse? Tomorrow is Monday, which means, I'll have even more homeworks to do. I wish homeworks didn't exist, they suck.

Thanks, sarah. <3

The interview was a lot easier than the community center interview, but still don't think I did all that good. Friend said I did really good, though. ;~;

Now we wait. I kinda hope that ABQ job gets back to me this week, though. BUT I think they're looking for someone a lot more qualified whereas the GIS job is fine that I'm a recent grad because it's really a starter job anyway. ;~;

Ugh life choices.

Well sometimes we do not always see ourselves like others do. Good luck with both of the jobs though, Sock!

Oh, and Sock, you might want to check your Ask the mods threads if you haven't recently wink.gif

Life choices; the most fun things to deal with. Not.

Glad I'm not an adult yet~

=========

She keeps saying I'm cute, adorable, whatever. I don't see it, but she's not lying... She wouldn't lie to me. So, where does this leave me? I have no idea. Am I really cute? I never really thought about it much, although I certainly didn't think that... /mightbeblindtoowncutenesshmm

Monday tomorrow. Come on, make something fantastic out of this. You may not quite have figured out who you are, but you've made small miracles of this kind before. Just make it through this spring, then you can rest.

Ohhhhh lookie! New people who are idiots in Supernatural. -times to see how long until they die-

Sunday nights. Suck. Almost as much as Monday mornings. I dun wanna gooo to schoooool tomorrroooow!

darn, just need one more person. i would volunteer myself, except 1) i would then need to find someone else to assign partners, and 2) i really don't think i have time to draw >.<

I feel like crap and didn't get much sleep...sooo why am I in such a good mood? That's not the usual norm for a Monday. blink.gif

it's never going to stop is it?

a year or two or three from now i'll probably still be a little bit in love with you

and every time i get over you i swear that was the last time but it never is

wow this is unfair

i just cant with this fic

im cracking myself up writing it

finish applying to grad schools

apply to some more jobs

read over fanfic nominations and make sure everything matches up and is appropriate and everything

moderate descriptions

don't get sick

it's tooooo much >.>