RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Thanks, sarah. <3

The interview was a lot easier than the community center interview, but still don't think I did all that good. Friend said I did really good, though. ;~;

Now we wait. I kinda hope that ABQ job gets back to me this week, though. BUT I think they're looking for someone a lot more qualified whereas the GIS job is fine that I'm a recent grad because it's really a starter job anyway. ;~;

Ugh life choices.

okay, that's dumb. why does the forums not register me reading (a) post(s) if i was the last one posting in it/them?

OMG! THIS GEOGRAPHY ASSIGMENT IS GOING TO KILL ME!

And it'll be due 12th February. D: And the maths teacher plans to give us lots of homework too.

Why does everyone include freaking indigo in the rainbow? We might as well throw in turquoise and red-orange and lime green! Every other color included is either primary or secondary. Indigo is tertiary. It makes no sense! ...yeah. My rant about colors. Everyone else has real problems. I ponder the discrepancies of a freaking rainbow. I now return you to your normally scheduled programming.

Kage: Amen to that. I moped around for a couple of days all sad and depressed after watching the last episode of a TV show where one of my favorite characters died. I kept having to remind myself he was just a character.

Neat trick. =o Grate up some carrots/squash/zucchini to put in lasagna. Extra vegetables and you don't even know you're eating them. Heck, that trick let me eat mushrooms.

I need to hang my Hobbit poster but I feel so sick; I just want to sleep...

Lol just found out my guild leader is 10 years old and he found out that I'm a girl (since I've got a male avatar). This convo is getting more fun by the minute. xd.png

I'm glad for three snow days in a row, but Friday isn't going to be fun. Can we just call it off with the reason of "pointless"? Please?

It's still snowing. How is it still snowing? Fourth day in a row, no school. I wonder if that trend will continue?

Hahahaha I am so totally NOT surprised that she said that. She's so self-important.

-----

Elliot Stabler is my actual favourite SVU character.

Edited by omgitskairi

oh gosh nobody read this i just have to vent here because i cant even on my own tumblr lol too many people know my url including my parents and it's not like i can talk to a friend haha so

i can't even cope with myself anymore why can't i just go back like 6 months in time when i was happy?? what happened to me i didn't want this nothing caused this why am i always arguing with myself in my own head and panicking over absolutely everything and basically just not wanting to exist ??? i'm a small weak little person i cannot deal with stress from school and family and maintaining a relationship while attempting to deal with myself. i'm sorry i'm failing everyone around me i'm failing my parents and my friends and my teachers and i'm failing my girlfriend most of all and i;m failing myself

why was I killed. I want to speak and point things out but I can't. sigh.

So much to do. T-T

EDIT:

O-O Welp, there goes my weekend. *excite*

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

Ha, first comment in ages! ohmy.gif Joining a group apparently helps. Now to spend six hours replying to three words...

(I think I know why I never get any comments.)

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I almost had the entire first page of games locked up!!!!!

Confidence going up and down like a roller coaster within the same few days. I need to get off this ride. Edited by Ripan

nu

what happened why am I feeling weird all of a sudden

how does my brain even work blink.gif

oh no

scanning this was a terrible idea

ASTER POOR BABY NO MY HEART!!!!