RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Too much computer usage. x.x I feel like I need to lay with my arms stretched out for an hour.

Now that I'm actually catching CB Coppers, no one will trade their CB Silvers for them. sad.gif(( I have no interest in coppers but i need 3 cb silvers for a lineage project. ://////

I do not like this subject at all. Rather than helping I feel it's crippling me and making me very insecure in my own abilities. And it's noticeable in the final product.

AWWWKWAAARD.

I'm going to stop answering random numbers calling me. D:

oh my gosh i could do this job i want this job this job is located in my city

;~;

not sure i meet the qualifications though

D:

okay, this is probably why i shouldn't grab eggs from the cave if i'm not planning on keeping it; no one else wants it and i'll just be sending it to the AP. i just wanted to spread the love and gift eggs. is that really how some eggs get loved? getting picked up on the abandoned page? that's just sad.

i know part of this sounds hypocritical, but that's usually why i don't gift eggs and why i usually only have one egg/hatchling at a time. it's just disheartening that when i finally do decide to gift something nobody wants it unless it's "special".

Wtf, I named my character Cadmium on this game, and this guy called Iron beat me up and now his guild is attacking mine as well. Like, leave me alone, it's not my fault that I'm toxic xd.png Would be funnier if he wasn't 11 levels higher and I wasn't the only guy defending the guild, though... cowards, attacking in the early morning when nobody but me is on.

I wonder what can I do to fully enjoy my last year of childhood?

It's something great but at the same time, quite sad because it's like a farewell to my childhood xd.png haha that's awkward

I'll be turning 18 in exactly one year @_____@

Edited by Slytherin7

Everybody else apparently joined in and we won, haha xd.png Joke's on you, Iron.

>Number one reason why evolution is not possible

>Uses a picture of Tigrex from Monster Hunter.

Well there's your problem right there.

Edited by Lore_Master

Today had been almost perfect at school. Even I had History class today! (It's one of my favourite subjects)

I wanted to spend the day near all of my friends, even though they don't know today is my birthday. You know, just being near them today, it's awesome.

(I don't tell people when my birthday is, unless I must say? xd.png )

Well, almost done. Only my best friend didn't go to school today (he doesn't know today is my birthday either). x) But it's alright o/ it's just another normal day!

censorkip.gif rabid animal GET AWAY FROM MY HORSES!

horses why the heck would you try to play with it >.<

Man, he didn't screw around. He was blunt, to the point and it sounded like he hated his job.

He was awesome.

OMG! Yesterday was such a brilliant day!

At school, I had so much fun. It was a great day. The only bad thing: I have a homework. xd.png

And we had the last chapter of the soap opera. SO MANY FEELS.

The ending was so beautiful! ♥ All the good characters had a great ending!

January 2014 = 99% perfect. Much better than I had expected. Also, I've turned 17 by the end of January (day 29). :3

Brilliant!

Edited by Slytherin7