RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

The sparrows and crows keep visiting. They have food outside but sometimes they just sit at the windows and watch.

Maybe, they think we are trapped in cages.

Maybe, they think we are trapped in cages.

Haha, that's kind of cute xd.png

I think I want to draw a person again. Actually I have a list of characters to draw, but I'm only feeling like drawing now.

Seriously, still no update, yet? Can't you just let us know the contest results are delayed? You're on several social media sites as well as your own forum. D:

How does this game expect me to know what to next if it doesn't tell me what to do... I need a walkthrough....... COME ON BREATH OF FIRE, HOW WAS I SUPPOSE TO KNOW THAT I NEED TO GO TO SOMEPLACE CALLED BLEAK!

I wonder if I can somehow weaponize Night-core music to disable psionics, or at the very least prevent them from reading my mind.

At the very least, my GM would get a laugh.

So... Girl Scout cookies are basically my dinner for tonight. I'm going to make myself sick if I don't eat properly again. >.<

I AM SO 221% DONE WITH EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW.

-----

Mmm, him in that suit, though.

Edited by omgitskairi

By the Nine, This song is going to make me cry....

Good to see I'm not the only one who says "by the Nine". X3

I. Cannot. Breathe. Through my nose. And there's this perpetual feeling of an incoming sneeze.

Oh screw you. You just like using your power, regardless of if you need to step in or not.

Oh god the cute is killing me

HE JUST PROPOSED ON STAGE TO HIS "RIVAL" USING HIS LATEST SONG

HOW AM I WRITING SUCH CUTE. seriously oh dear sweet sky the cute is killing me i can't write it's too precious help

oh by all that is holy in all the worlds, real or fictional, i have never squee'd this hard over my own writing the cute is killing me

Edited by KageSora

Have to write a story for school and can't come up with anything? My universal solution: think of something boring and then swap the roles. Still an overdone fairy tale, but I now have a badass princess with a mace rescuing a prince who's kinda sitting around looking pretty. xd.png

My bird, is so attention-needing. Can't even type this sentence without him crawling all over me begging for kisses. xd.png

Yeah, my head could stop hurting. That would be nice.

Stupid homework, I'm going to bed an hour late.

My bird, is so attention-needing. Can't even type this sentence without him crawling all over me begging for kisses. xd.png

Aww so cute! ♥

Anyway, I NEED to prank some people that way at school. I NEED. Even if I get into trouble -- it would be a minor trouble. The prank is harmless. c: