RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Happy Helix day, everyone~

It only took 16 days, 7 hours, and 45 minutes.

It's 2am, I have a ton of homework, I'm sick, and yet here I sit in front of my computer typing a random post based on my current thoughts. Good. I definitely won't feel dead tomorrow.

Have a hankering for dark chocolate. Have none. sad.gif

Hoping school is going to be closed tongue.gif

What would people think if I dyed my hair white and blue...? Why does the stage have a bunch of light bulbs in the back...? (Watching the Oscars.) Why does my mind seem to quickly come up with random things...? The world may never know (gotta love a Tootsie Pops xd.png )

I actually did it. c':

One question down, three (even more difficult) questions to go. Joy.

Snow . . . again! Enough already! I am sooooo ready for spring.

Thread... *pokes* Why do you keep disappearing? :c

----------------

So...I took care of the email before tomorrow, did most of that homework, and sung Bohemian Rhapsody with some random man/woman while watching people fight over a Feraligatr. Evening well spent.

sounds like you get to see it at least.

need to get my coffee and let the dogs in. No snow but almost cold enough for the rain to be snow. Almost.

Ummm was just told that I draw "dark" things? Like what? Seriously, most of what I draw are absurdly lighthearted, brightly coloured cartoonish characters in coloured pencil because that's honestly all I can do. Ever seen me purposely create something half as morbid as my usual taste in art? Fails miserably every time.

Something might be horribly wrong there, I don't know.

And no I don't vent through art. Never have. I draw because it's fun, not to express my feelings or somesuch. How does one do that, anyway? blink.gif I consciously tried a few times, but it feels horrible and kind of... fake or something and just makes me feel worse in the end.

*not exactly angry, just confused*

Crap. I had given up on this job. Now I have to make the decision. I don't know if I want to move back but I have no other job offers. But I really do not want to move back. Crap.

I can't do this. I really am trying, but I just can't focus. The homework needs to be done, but I CAN'T FOCUS. Q~Q

oh god her birthday was yesterday and I still haven't replaced the name day gift that didn't survive the journey to school either

actually I forgot all about it until now

this isn't even the first time I've done this someone kill me I'm the worst friend in the whole world

why does she still want me around, everyone in my life should have ditched me ages ago for the better seriously I mean it

why do I ALWAYS FORGET EVERY SINGLE THING

*digs herself a hole to die in*

Mm. Should do that assignment before I get too exhausted to think.

What a ginormous baby. Waah waah waah whine anytime you do not get your way. Someone always falls for that tired routine.

This is quelling my boredom. Nothing like the cave forum to bring ya up from the slumps.

(Glad to hear it, DarthDragoon!)

Mornings seem very long when you get up at 6:30.

Edited by Lagie

Ooooooh this music still reminds me of the last summer holidays :3 Just chilling with my dad and brother in our old van with the windows down, having fun and blasting these songs. And when we drove home during a thunderstorm and then saw the most beautiful rainbow I've seen in my life. Lots of sun. Short shorts and sandals. Dad's bad jokes. Lots of inspiration for drawing. Apple/lemon soda, vanilla ice cream, irish cream coffee and hot white chocolate out of a vending machine. (Typical me, remembering food most clearly, of all things. Oh well. Still some of the things I look forward every time we go to this resort.)

Apologies for all the saccharine but gosh I need summer NOW please. wub.gif

*plays the hell out of album in the meantime*

I'm trying to shorten this description but the character count keeps going up. I don't think I'm doing this right xd.png

Wow, being in college I had almost forgotten that as a woman it's forbidden to be comfortable in daily life. "Only men are allowed to wear jeans and tennis shoes. Women can't." Thanks for reminding me, Mom.

*angry sarcasm*

Why must people be so childish?