RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

*sniffles* Whelp, no Prize dragon me this year. Oh well, I'll survive tongue.gif

Last night of my school play. It was awesome and so much fun. Now I'm sad. I hope I get into the next one...

I'm so excited for Valentine's Day, gosh. If the limits aren't removed, I'll be crushed though...

Must sleep. NAO.

"The Feynman Problem-Solving Algorithm:

(i) Write down the problem (ii) think very hard, and (iii) write down the answer."

Heh.

------------------------

The semester only just started and I already have no idea what I'm doing. Why, WHY am I so bad at...everything?

How, exactly, did you "get permission from the original artist" when you didn't even know the link to their own website where they posted all their work?

And do you have permission from the person who's translation you're using?

And, honestly, unless you speak Japanese I'm pretty sure you don't have the permission of the original artist.

...Why is that even a question?

"Yes, let's re-climb the volcano that's about to erupt!"

WHY WOULD YOU EVEN ASK?

I mean, I said yes because haha why not. But wow.

OMG!

I have three more things to draw. And it's extremely hard to draw a realistic human. And I have to do this.

In my first drawing, I drew a Flamenco dancer. I think she looks a little overweight. I still need to fix the drawing and then paint it.

As of my second drawing? I think I shall draw a man playing a violin. It won't be easy. :c Or I'll end up drawing a single guitar -- simple and easier. xd.png

Conclusion: My drawing skills seriously could be better.

Edited by Slytherin7

AAARRRGGG every time you open your mouth, it's belittling, demeaning, and insulting. I HATE it when you say things. If I could ignore you, I would. Trust me, I would, because I am so sick and tired of having to listen to you and not just being able to block you out. In the past few months you've gone from grating annoyance to flat out craptacular. Plz 2 b going away. Or at least stop trying to act like your some mighty god when you're around me. I don't want to hear you speak. I don't want to know what you think. I don't care. Period. So SHUT UP and go away. mad.gif

Look, it doesn't matter if you rolled a nat 20. Even if it sounds awesome, you cannot fire a whale like you fire a bazooka.

FINALLY! I finally have enough saved up to get that game! YUS!! *fist pump* cool.gif

*sigh*

It's actually... A little amazing just how strongly the death of your favorite character can mess with you.

I've been bummed all day--and I KNEW he was going to die, because it's just sort of a prequel comic to the game! But his death is portrayed so much more painfully in the comic than in the game... He just kinda... Is blasted and flops over in the game.

In the comic HE DIED IN HIS BEST FRIEND/LOVE INTEREST'S ARMS AND THE LAST THING HE EVER SAID WAS PART OF HIS FRIEND'S NAME AND YOU COULD SEE IT IN HIS FACE THAT HE KNEW HE WAS DYING OH GOD

ican'tdothisican'tdothisican'tdothis i'mnotgoodatgeology howamisupposedtodothisinterview anxetyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Sock: You're going to be okay. I would post something more reassuring than that, but since I'm terrible at following my own advice, I won't wink.gif

I've thought about this for a while, and I still don't know why I'm here. I know why I'm here in this moment, but I don't actually know why I'm here. This probably makes no sense, and I agree. Things are better as such, but still it's not how it was. *le sigh* This is all complicated and I wish it wasn't so.

Hrm... not sure if I'm in good enough shape for school tomorrow. Don't feel like writing the German test while sick, in particular. But History... I can never learn anything from my friend's notes.

Ugh, screw it. Not going to risk giving a cold to the entire class, including teachers since I sit right in front of the teacher's desk. I just want to get the psychologist at 7AM over with and get right back to bed. Because seriously what kind of hour for a doctor's visit is that. xd.png