RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

How come nobody knew about that book? I found it by chance yet it's exactly what I was in need of. How can this not be mandatory reading for the subject?

Edited by Ripan

I'm imagining DC being narrated in a cheesy old-fashioned videogame style.

And hunting for Valentines in the AP would be like "Try as you might, you canno- Try as you might, yo- Try as y- Try- T- T- Try as you might, you cannot find- " laugh.gif

I've seen you online several times since. It doesn't take long to type a simple yes or no message dry.gif

Migraines....why? Why do they exist? >_<;

YESTERDAY SUCKED IN LIKE 3 DIFFERENT WAYS AND I NEED A HUG but i don't really like hugs I JUST WANT COMFORT

Well, I just wasn't feeling like talking today. That's why.

It'd be good if they stopped thinking they can understand me. Stop trying to understand me. Because you can't. -.-

I leave them alone when they don't feel like talking.

Why can't I have the same thing?

Edited by Slytherin7

Wow this stress is awful. I bet my participation grade is awful in that class because I just feel so overwhelmed I can't do anything right.

I can't do anything. I'm not good at anything. What am I supposed to do with my life?

What is even with my thoughts what. What am I supposed to feel because I just graduated and I thought for months it was impossible aaaaah.....

meep forecast says cloudy with a chance of crying and fidgeting tonight.

yus I get to see someone tomorrow :3

btw I just realized I probably blush and/or laugh WAAAAY TOO MUCH every single time I think/talk about him

now that's some major BS

Orlageddon pull yourself together you have a heart of liquid nitrogen you don't DO crushes

lol tomorrow is Valentine's, I swear it just dawned on me now xd.png nothing to do with that though, that would be weird on so many levels

Edited by Orlageddon

STICKING IT TO THE MAN

Called in to my horrible "i'm pretty sure the devil would tell them they're being too evil" job for the first time ever and... Quite honestly, this is the best I've felt in a long time. It was rather liberating. :3

'haven't even started yet and I'm already dead sick of it. Hope it's just the night grumps. Must brighten up tomorrow.

Edited by Ripan

The AP is depriving me of Valentines Dragons :C. I got two but it refuses to let me get the others even though I've seen them FIFTY GAJILLION TIMES. Does anybody else feel like ti AP is plotting against them?

I want to break something. Throw a childish temper tantrum ridden with swears randomly thrown together without any sense or structure. I want the concept of this useless turn-in assignment to take a physical form that I can take out my anger on and tell it how completely pointless and useless it is, and accuse it of stealing valuable time I should spend working on another, much more deserving assignment. Edited by Ripan

Gosh I accidentally Accepted a description that I should have Rejected. Again. x.x

You know your Chemistry lessons are awesome when your notes begin with the words "dangerous dishes". xd.png

omg why are they all rangers seriously

watching two rangers fight makes me tear my hair out, it goes like

*DODGE*

*DODGE*

*DODGE*

*TINY LITTLE BIT OF DAMAGE*

*DODGE*

*DODGE*

for half an hour

being a mage made me forget about this completely since nobody can dodge me xd.png we mages may be squishy but at least we're goddamn killers lol (and of course I happened to fight the only two mages, 3 levels above me, who KO'd me with one hit. sigh)

also shop y u give me tons of stuff that boosts strength, who needs that crap

Edited by Orlageddon