RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Gosh

I LOVE THIS PROJECT

It's turning out EXACTLY AS I WANTED and the characters are cooperating so well. Some of them are naturals, namely Mercury, Tin and Lead are being absolutely PERFECT *snuggles them* and Copper is doing incredibly well for someone who's been forced completely out of character. I'm just not too happy with Gold, Silver and Iron yet... but whatever. *is totally not treating her fictional characters like actors* But hey, they are playing roles. Sort of. Playing dressup, at the very least.

What matters is, I got myself to draw a serious picture again, hell, seven of them, and it. Looks. AWESOME. wub.gif *happy dance*

Only flaw is that I really should be studying Physics right now...

I'm tired but I don't want to go to bed, I want to carry on gaming and foruming dry.gif

Decisions, decisions, always decisions xd.png

I really don't like how they're handling this relationship.

I mean, sure we didn't know anything about it before really. But, honestly? I seriously cannot see him doing the things he did for a person he has this kind of relation ship with. They barely even seem to like each other.

I don't think I'm going to unlock the Mechanical or Selenitic Ages anytime soon. Those darn puzzles. I know what to do I just can't get it!

These two just can't shut the kipz up. They do this all the time. By the Nine, it's annoying.

I should either be doing my homework, or I should hit the sack to try and catch up on Z's. Instead, I'm on the computer, like usual. I have no life.

Wow I got enough sleep last night. Feels like heaven.

Though the dreams about my teacher are beginning to worry me... 4 and counting. I'm afraid my subconscious is trying to tell me something. ._.

not a crush not a crush not a crush not a crush

Aaaaand we have lab tomorrow too unsure.gif yay?

not a crush godDAMMIT

Oh nooooo...the feeeeeeels are coming back. Why must it be such a short series? T-T

Brb, gunna go cry.

ugh this music get OUT of my HEAD

I'm trying to sleep here!

But nooo

Stupid imagination. Stupid air conditioner white noise. >:[

so frustrate

actually i kind of regret eating?

like it tastes fine and all and i was hungry before but now i feel mildly sick?

Grr, I have to develop a secondary alien species to fit in with this history... they won't be as detailed as the dimar of course, but I'm not good at this. D:

This cold is really limiting my productivity. A lot more than I thought it would. :c

Three no interests and one refusal from four pairs which included three common dragons where I was looking for the common. Clearly, I shouldn't try breeding any more tonight. dry.gif

I can't seem to get my enthusiasm up.

So tired and off feeling.

Cat is trying to type or keep me from doing so.

Today is just being one of those weird, disconnected out-of-body-experiences that makes traffic and high-heeled shoes more dangerous than usual.

ever been so happy that you got exhausted from all the happy and started feeling kinda down instead?

regardless, best lab in my life <3

Getting the urge to cut all my hair off heyo

Seriously I lovellvovove pixie cuts and I want one ohgosh but I don't think I have the face shape to pull it off ;_; Plus the fact that I hate my hair color and I'd like to go like light blonde or dark brown if I cut my hair, instead of this weird in-between caramel-red color. Annnd anyway my mom would never let me chop it off.

But ugh I want to be a cute fierce pixie with short hair and killer eyeliner

oh noooo my amount of writing has been decreasing rapidly

at this rate this'll be yet another story abandoned halfway