RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Why can't I sleep during the nighttime?

~

Bleh. Confidence shot.

~

Hope I can wake up tomorrow. Hope I gave myself enough time to get what I want done before they show up. 11:30. So early. I was thinking they'd show at 1 or so. >_e

Why does no one want my UV egg? It's got the makings of a pretty lineage.

I think I did it. Straight A's.

As long as I get the correct points back for my history exam, I should be fine. And I can relax during the break. And my GPA will still be a beautiful 4.5.

I'm happy.

Edited by glamoursea2

Wish I could concentrate and get this story fixed. I have to rewrite several chapters....don't know where to start....can't think straight....OU~ I LOVE that song!! Okay, back to the story......can't think.....want to listen to the song....can't get inspired......screw it. I'm taking a music break.

Waiting for Superman, what an amazing song. =w=;

Smaug was so gorgeous. wub.gif Calm down family, you're making it hard to enjoy this.

Wild Holly appeared!

(Messy Dorkface-Thuwed)

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Edit: Too bad I have to go to sleep. I'd like to see how long it takes someone to claim it. X3

Edit again: >.> Just woke up...and it's still here. |D Guess I chose a good place to leave the link.

Edit again again:

Finally claimed! ^^

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

What?! Both of my holiday dragons bred 4 eggs at once (This never even happened to me) and I got 2 CB stripes! I am confused and, for some unknown reason, scared....

hmmm maybe I should try to rejoin the old threads I was a part of now that my internet isn't as horrible as it used to be

I don't wanna work on that. My mind's too distracted. I can't get anything useful done with this headache. >n<;