RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I wonder how long it will take before someone notices.

unpacking's all done

eaten all the room service food

haven't slept and it's almost 6a.m.

tired

Everything is just going completely wrong.

Guys, I can't deal with this.

I'm... sad. sad.gif

I also want to be productive but it's just not happening.

The humidity is killing me and I am losing hope of grabbing an elusive holly. I hope I find something good this week including the lovely new Christmas I hope to scoop up.

Itchy eyes and stuffed up sinuses, Now I know Christmas is almost here.

I wonder how good this game is, it looks good, but it takes so long to download, I never played a game in the Beta-phrase that was 3GB on Aeria, at least it says that there is only an hour left of download, but it looks like it has nice graphics, I wonder if it is as good as Grand Fantasia or Eden Eternal, since it is made by the same people

This is fun! I have given away 9 eggs and 4 hatchlings in the last day and a half.

YAY!

I'll wait until midnight (London timezone) so I'll start writing "Merry Christmas" in some places, with a short message and "Merry Christmas" in several languages. I love languages and I enjoy "practising" them this time of the year.

Aaaand I shall start getting my yearly rituals ready for 31st December and 1st January, midnight. Specially my playlist. ♥

This is stupid but... but still, I enjoy it D:

I can feel the panic slowly inching its way to the surface.

I can't go tonight. I'm going to end up bursting out in tears during dinner or something.

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

First of all...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! ♥

Sooo... not only one person, but two. Alright, I've got it.

Life is too short and good (well, deep down, it is) to worry about this kind of things.

I may now just move on and the best of all: nothing else can "petrify" me?

Oh good! smile.gif Either way it's such a brilliant start of a new year. (No sarcasm)

Christmas is almost here for me. 25 minutes or so. I can't find the mix master beaters and making cookies without them is limiting. Rats, I should have started earlier. Why do I procrastinate so much. Gifts aren't wrapped and I am not really ready.

Dragons are almost here though.

Yep, I cried in the middle of the restaurant. Lovely.

And I feel sick. Well...more sick than I did earlier.

LOL stayed up three and a half hours later than I wanted to try and catch some eggs that would be dropping. Didn't even see them hit the AP. And my comp wasn't even lagging while I was refreshing. Lolz knew that would happen. Should have just slept.

I am trying my hardest right now to put on a strong face around the house for my mom's sake. A celebration of not only Christmas and my grandfather's birthday put into planning at the middle of the year cancelled due automotive problems. It is not her fault contrary what my mom thinks must do what I can to remedy this. Best safe staying home awaiting till we can take the car in than going out to pick them up (or spend the day with them at their house instead). Still feeling sad that we cannot spend the day together like a family.

Eek, I need to sleep...gotta get up early tomorrow for vacation travel... but I must finish reviewing before then...

Dog, and then change? Or change, and then dog?

Why don't I feel much?

Yes, this is incredibly depressing. Believe me, I know. She's a kipzin' family member. But why don't I feel? I mean, yes I do very much so, but I thought I would feel...worse...

Unless this is just a mild case of shock. Or something.