RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Forever in the search for the perfect MMORPG/RPG game (that actually works). ♥

I think I'm close to find one. I can feel it!

Congrats, VampiricOmen!!!

~

Is it just me or did you used to not be able to give away stripes fast enough? Now it seems no one really wants them? o_O

Congrats, VampiricOmen!!!

~

Is it just me or did you used to not be able to give away stripes fast enough? Now it seems no one really wants them? o_O

Thank you very much for the congratulations!

Aha Stripes, they don't seem to be as popular as Black dragons. A pity, because Stripes are pretty unique in that they are one of the few dragons to produced different coloured offspring. All the best with giving them away. :3

--

Boo brain, get to writing. You have two thousand words to write and another four thousand to proofread by next Tuesday.

I really don't want to go today, I just really really don't. -.-; ......Life sucks.

~*~

Oh~ Please not today, I can't handle the norm as it is, please don't throw that at me too. I can't handle it. I can already tell I'm gunna have a bad day. TT~TT

I just love it when I have a whole page of I am the last poster or I am having a good run of playing off another game posters answers as in Star Trek and Dr. Who.

NOOOOO I DON'T WANT TO GIVE AWAY ALL THE LITTLE KITTENS!! Ç_Ç

They're so cute! D: And their mother loves them so much!

I wish I could keep them. ._.

The generosity of some users on this forum is truly amazing. :3

Yeah, one thousand words over my goal and I'm not even finished yet! So glad this phase of not knowing what to write next is over. laugh.gif

Why does nothing you need go right for you> It seems to always go wrong if you really need something, not just want it but need.

Infant of Prague help me.

I want to pull an all-nighter tonight so that I can be productive. But I'm not good at staying up. Grr priorities...

It's horrible that she's getting criticized like that. I see interracial families all the time through my job. If anything it makes me proud that we, as a people, are starting to look past race. We are all humans and if you go back far enough, all related.

I don't want to go to this terrible job. I don't want to go. *curls into the fetal position and cries a lot*

you know you have to finish your part before I start mine, right?

and you know it's due tomorrow, right?

cool.

UGH

TO HELL WITH EVERYTHING

*throws hands up and goes to bed*

hmmm, this course setup is interesting so far......i probably should be spending time there instead of here XP

I have been part of Aeriagames for 3 years yesterday... I have played so many MMOs on there, I lost count.... I miss Kitsu Saga ;-;

We need cats. We should have cats in the Cave. Cats make everything better.

So we need more cats. More cats. Cats.

I need more cats. Lovely adorable fluffy huggable cats.

Cats! poptartFINALTINY.gif

So it gets locked after someone shows up to defend the site. On the one hand, I can maybe see why that might be forestalling more drama. On the other hand, it didn't get locked until after someone showed up to defend the site.

I need to finish writing the next chapter....why can't I focus? I've got the next two chapters planned out....UUUUUUGGGGHHHH why am I stalling? *head-desk*