RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Hmm, I should level up Arkay up to lvl 60, but Akatash is a lower level, but then again, I need to level up Chaos and Calamity............. How do I change Blaziken's name, anyway, since it doesn't match the name theme I am going on............. Wow, this game is so much more different from Pokémon xd.png: Gale of Darkness...

----------------

ah yesh, a Wacom intuos.... it is fun to use...

Edited by Happy_Mask_Saleswoman

They're beautiful, but still less so. No matter what happens.

-----

/skree. She called me her friend.

Edited by omgitskairi

Why do I have the best DC luck when I'm depressed?

I've caught a CB Silver and CB Copper, got on the Thuwed list, finally bred a Moonstone after trying for 5 months, hatched my first alt Vine, bred a Gold from two metals, and caught a Dino (though I gifted it). Saw a Paper too, but I missed that one...

I hate the way I always have an attack of shyness whenever I have to talk to someone new. And then I proceed to go bright red.

Why are my eggs taking so long to hatch when they've been on the final hatching image for a day and a half. Jeeze. I have dragons to breed and lineages to make.

I hate projects. Why do i need to learn geology anyway? I'll never use it. How does doing a project help me anyway? I love math. When will February come?

Sliding filament theory of muscle contraction...why must you be so complicated? Interesting, yes, but complicated at the same time.

Should I watch Seaquest highlander or a star trek or babylon 5 decisions, decisions. I'll get a drink first.

HOLY CRAP are you kidding me??? Been tired all day and I was just staying up until a reasonable time tonight. We re-downloaded my OS. Never fixed my timezone. I've been thinking it was three hours earlier than it was.

I thought it was simply midnight, not three in the morning. D:

crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap

Well. Remind me not to do this again next year. Thought it might be fun for one year but now I'm just stressing because I can only give one thing (if I get lucky) and the rest I'll have to trade for - and well, let's just say there's a reason I don't trade much.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

:c

She's going to need lots of hugs until Wednesday. She's already moping around.

Did I really need a New Year's Resolution? I don't really have much to resolve, except that my hair clips keeps breaking on me. Oh well.... That really can't be solved because I have such thick hair.

----------------------------

Should I continue on my replay on Majora's Mask, or continue my replay on Wind Waker HD, or maybe even finish Master Quest on Ocarina of Time, or maybe finish my first play through on Skyward Sword, or maybe start replaying Twilight Princess or maybe I should try out the first LoZ again and see if I can figure it out.......

Oh great, I finished it. But how long will the next one take me? Heh, good luck getting accepted in HKU, self.

Reminds self that all people are different and just because self likes or doesn't like things does not make them good or bad.

Today was amusing for someone brought up in a colder zone than southern coastal SC, the electric company lost power in ares due to the temperature. Not ice on wires or winf just it was in the teens. They also started school 2 hours late and had to call this evening to let us know that even though the temperature would remain below freezing they would start school on time tomorrow.

Sheesh.

NCIS is on, so byee!

Hey! Northern Mainland Americans! Can I trade spots with you?! It is too Hot Here in Guam! I am originally from Northern Italy (And before that, North Dakota), So Don't worry about me Freezing! I just want snow!!!!! Please?

Edited by Happy_Mask_Saleswoman

I... won a writing contest!?

Up against some of best RPers on the forum and I, won... I'm out of words. I wasn't expecting anything better than runner up considering only five people joined but... wow.