RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Okay! Food and then buckling down. I only have two days to do this essay test if I want to study for my Mon final.

But gah! I'm so excited. TURNED IN MY CHECKOUT FORM I AM ALMOST THERE *happy dance*

It's so surreal and real at the same time. Somebody came by to look at the house. I WILL ACTUALLY BE DONE AND MOVING OUT

WHOOOOO

FINAL STRETCH, HERE I AM

GET OUT OF MY HEAD PLOTBUNNIES. GRAHH.

Hmm hmm hmmm~ I want to sing~

No I don't. WTH is wrong with me.

I. HATE. MURDER. MYSTERIES.

...Huh, this is intresting.

... Am I bipolar?

...No....

Maybe.

I WISH TO HAVE A... what was I going to say?

School is almost out for break~! I can finally escape hell~!

Oh censorkip.gif benchmarks.

I wanna play Kingdom Hearts. No, seriously, I REALLY want to play kingdom Hearts. ._.

I just don't feel like logging off yet.......I'm hopeless. u_u;

yay, well, not that it mattered who took the egg or if i knew or not, but there was a response ^-^

(how'd this thread get so far back?)

I'm laughing omg the rest of the country is in a total ice storm apparently, but in Florida it was 83 degrees today.

I have to write an 800 word essay and I only have 300 words so far ugh ugh

There's a rat in my house.....THE HELL?! WTF are you cats waiting for? GET IT!!

I was following the pack all swallowed in their coats

I need to give my forum stuff an overhaul

with scarves of red wrapped 'round their throats

my currents stuff is so silly looking

to keep their little heads from falling in the snow

I should try actually putting this song on to listen to

and I turn round and there you go

So I had to be the one to take the mouse out?

Really? I had to be the one to pretty much kill it.

The mouse won't be able to jump out, stop yelling like it could.

Why are all my co-workers such girly girls... even the guys.

Dear god(s), I hate them. -.-

There's a...thing...stuck in my headphone jack...lovely. No more music for me. :C

Unless I play it out loud...

>.>

<.<

Oh look, a white egg in the AP.....why not. *click*....m'kay, I got the egg, let's see it's horribly messy lineage.....wait, Where's the egg? It said I got it, why isn't it below my Nhio hatchy?

....*looks up, under silver hatchies*......I didn't.....there's no way....Did I? Really? Really. REALLY?! Holy crap I got a Silver egg IN the AP! That never happens! Never! and it's lineage isn't extremely messy?! blink.gif .....

*Does happy dance* wub.gif

*sigh* why aren't there more hours in the day? and why do i sleep in so much?...maybe i should sleep later since i have trouble going to sleep anyways........

...why are so many people running around in the snow screaming, cheering, and singing "fa la la lala" at the top of their lungs? We all have finals tomorrow. It's dark and cold outside. Go away.

I wish it were dark and cold here. I like cold more than hot. :c

So glad that project is over. Now I never have to look at their stupid faces again.

Hurry up, semester, be over already.

Hmm...I should really do homework, but...I've been gone all day and I just don't feel like it right now. T-T

Gotta do it, anyway.

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

I would gladly share our coldness with you Ali'i!

This is going to be a long, cold walk to work in a few minutes. -10C NOT including the wind-chill, and I can't see the houses across the street sad.gif . Love living in Bruce County, but, and even though I was born and raised here, I still can't get used to the winters. Brrrrrrr!

Have long-johns under my work clothes, and two pairs of socks on. Apparently, we are getting snow squall warnings, and they're forecasting up to 30 cm of snow. Normal for us around here, but not fun to walk in!

At least the winds are only 30km/hr with gusts up to 60km/hr. Would be a lot worse if the winds were higher...although bad enough laugh.gif

i wish i could go back to the islands uwu

why are people making such a big deal over the facebook group? just like it or don't like it. you don't have to comment on every little thing that TJ announces.

I'd gladly trade places with anyone in the cold. :I

I've been wanting to get off the islands for a long time. (Or at least get an AC in that house. >.>)

Oh look, a white egg in the AP.....why not. *click*....m'kay, I got the egg, let's see it's horribly messy lineage.....wait, Where's the egg? It said I got it, why isn't it below my Nhio hatchy?

....*looks up, under silver hatchies*......I didn't.....there's no way....Did I? Really? Really. REALLY?! Holy crap I got a Silver egg IN the AP! That never happens! Never! and it's lineage isn't extremely messy?!  blink.gif .....

*Does happy dance* wub.gif

This was an AP catch too, my first ever AP metallic other than a Tinsel/Shimmer. Congratulations to you, nabbing a shiny of any kind from the AP is quite the feat! biggrin.gif

Oh yes, I won my first online auction! Sure I was the only bidder, but it's a book on Blue Tongues and it is the same one I've been wanting to get!

My internet has been connected since the 6th?! Nice to know, six days after the fact. If I was aware it wasn't the default password but the one I pre-set I wouldn't have been calling so often!

Edited by VampiricOmen

OH MY GOD IT'S CANON

HE HAD A GUN OR SOMETHING OH MY GOD

EDIT: Well, I've done it as neutrally as I can. Where the pieces fall now is up to them, and all I can do is hope for the best.

Edited by KageSora