RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

god, why am i still tired

also frustrated/upset that 1) people can't follow directions in a simple game, 2) happy birthday gifting, how cruel u are. if i can attempt to give away an egg to someone who shares my b-day, someone could give an egg away to me (my list was very simple) uwu.

Goshdarnit, I was hungry so I ate and now I feel sick. I just can't be happy either way. >.<

Oh goodness, I hope I can live up to their expectations. I really didn't expect the kids to remember me for this long! Better go get my pretty pictures ready.

Oh, and hope that this experiment works well. D:

AGtkeakejwbgjekabgwat.....I reeeaaally want an Ap-Sap. .________.

Perhaps you should list some things you don't have so users don't have to go searching out your scroll to figure out what you're missing (and breed sort would help make it more obvious what you're missing). Also perhaps some lineages you enjoy. Just for me, it's really intimidating trying to guess what someone might like. Having just a little bit of guidelines helps a lot.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

yeah, i was thinking about that. but i'm not particular about lineages at all which is why it's so broad. i am just happy to get what i get so ANYTHING would be fine.

so frickin pissed at my boyfriend right now. i legitimately forgot about the game and i've been helping him out this whole time but when i leave he doesn't tell me anything until after i've died. and he's sitting right next to my god damn computer. god *&%(*% damnit DX

well fine, i'll use english on the forums (even though i was only using kanji to count and i even told you what number it was). i hope you stick to that rule and not allow spanish, french, german and the like cuz otherwise i think it's discrimination.

Eeeeee I love this cat I want to catnap her and keep her forever!!!!

I censorkip.gif ing knew it.

I KNEW this would happen. sleep.gif'

this album is so addictive

now i know what the gossip's going to be about tomorrow

hope it goes back down and settles quickly.

I have a reaction to something rash which gets worse everytime the durn temperature rises above 60. It was 85 yesterday, so I am miserable.

Take some Ibuprofen or something for it..

My dinner is coming up, bbl

I did, but it will be hurting again by the time I get home tonight...

TWO A'S TWO A'S TWO A'S

I GOT AN A ON BOTH THE TESTS I JUST GOT BACK

TWO A'S I REALLY NEEDED

OH MY GOSH I THOUGHT FOR SURE I HAD BOMBED THE SECOND TEST BUT A 98/100

YAAAAAAY IMMA GO DO A HAPPY-RELIEVED-I-MIGHT-ACTUALLY-GRADUATE-THIS-SEMESTER DANCE

Congratulations, Sock! I'm sure they're hard earned As!

Yes, yes, yes! Yeah! Best late birthday present ever. The sale with the other person fell through and now I'm able to buy them! I'll have them next fortnight! So happy right now. biggrin.gif

Edited by VampiricOmen

Oh man its cold out here tonight I'll be so glad when I get home...