RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

The policies. The degrading and selective mess of nonsensical chaos. I hate them. Holding my tongue. I hate them so much though...

i dont wanna go to work... wanna stay up and game but have to sleep instead for Black Friday crazy...

dont wanna work on saturday either...

maybe ill get sunday off...

I don't want to go into work early because people are lazy and called in. Why do they do this to me EVERY DAY. I don't call in. It shouldn't be my responsibility to cover someone's shift that does. The managers are perfectly capable of coming out of their offices to work on the floor. But they won't. Because their offices are nice and toasty warm and the floor has no heater. Plus, that means they actually, *gasp*, have to work.

I want to role play. ._.

What is wrong with me? I'm just sitting here not moving and I get dizzy? What the heck? It's not the first time it's happened this week either. It's making me a bit nervous. unsure.gif

can you make it easier and just put the link in your signature? thank you.

also, ugh, mega pokemon =_=

Love new eggs until I am frustrated by computer and I being unable to scoop up eggs like I want to do. no luck in the first 8 minutes for me.

Edited by DustyBelle

I guess the only way to do it better is to do it yourself. I have the solution, no one wants to listen to me so... I'll do it better myself.

Also, Karma.. HAHAAHAAAAAA

well, we really didn't say your design was completely denied; you can still have it but just alter it to the guidelines

AAAAHHHHHH

Haven't finished either of my labs. Haven't studied. Urgh. I really needed this break. Too bad it wasn't really a break. I've enjoyed family time but it doesn't give me much time to do the work I need to. I'll be cramming my cave lab Sunday night. Luckily, that should be easily finished.

Thank goodness deadlines are later than I thought.

Gaaaah getting so close!!!

^ Almost that exactly. 'Cept I'll be cramming for that database quiz. Thank goodness that math assignment is due next week, not this Tuesday.

ALEGGBREJKWAEKJGLBDAKGEWBAJD-

It STARTED. This is awesome but bad at the same time. It's going to be a horrible distraction until it ends New Years Day. -.-

BUT IT'S SO AWESOME.

It's about FREAKING time my Magikarp get to level 20. I've only been training it while neglecting my others. Poor Mankey and Spearow. I should have gotten them stronger first. I'm just grateful a Gyarados is worth it. Misty won't know what hit her.

mmm, well, i probably shouldn't eat the turkey pot pie if we're going to have turkey later....

((nuzlocke? |D ))