RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

SIGHHHH~ 7 pages of going over dragons and trying to fix and edit and add Gens to their names.

.....let the fun begin....sleep.gif

Please email me NOW. We have less than 2 hours until this presentation needs to be ready and you're the last person who hasn't submitted their contribution.

Hm, but if I have to go to the ER I'll have less time to finish my lab and study for the lab final tomorrow... Well, let's hope this improves.

........argh, to use the bot or not? i didn't want to introduce it until i was ready (but then i have been procrastinating as well...)

You would think that once you pay the rent you are home free but noo even though they were here to fix something today they want to inspect the home a week fron today. If it was broken they should have spotted it today. They were in the litchen and baths. I hate ..........!

Bangs head steadily against the desk and the 2 Tuesday night shows are repeats I have seen. Why?

This group. This kipzin' group. You're expecting me to have something by tomorrow when you haven't even emailed me the code I need to work off of? How am I supposed to add my part to the thing if I don't have the base?

This semester cannot end soon enough.

Hahahahaha!! It used to be so hard to spot a CB Trihorn, let alone catch one, now my scroll's overflowing with Trihorn eggs and babies! xd.png I've already given some away in the departures thread and others and now I'm egglocked with mostly Trihorns! *laughs again*

It's a good thing These dragons are my favorite. Though, that new one is giving it a run for it's money. xd.png

"Fake as a 2 dollar bill..."

Um... 2 dollar bills aren't fake. At least not in the US. They're just rare currency.

Still no email.

Guys. What the kipz. How am I supposed to do anything if I don't have the resources? I thought you said you check your email every day.

Uh, how am I supposed to substitute this equation into the other equation when they share absolutely no variables. Do you wish for me to preform physics magic?

This semester needs to go die already.

The stress is really piling up. I wouldn't be surprised if I completely lose my mind in the next week or so.

Seriously looking forward to the movie. :D

It's spriiiiing the wiiiinter is gooone~

Chocolate milkshake...definitely not what I need right before I go to sleep, but it's good~

Ugh...this project has completely sucked the life out of me. Still need to finish the GUI and add to the csv file. Then there's the presentation...oh god(s)...I'm not compatible with presentations OR group projects for that matter...

Ohey, snow! Thank you for canceling classes: that gives me a three day weekend to procrastinate study for finals.