RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Lord, my head is hurting. OMG, I forgot to take my meds. Good thing I posted here. lol

I have soooooo many dragons who need to be named and I'm all out of creativity juice. >.< Next time that I'm bored at work, I guess...

why don't people take the eggs? what's so important about lineages and breeds? besides projects, shouldn't dragons be loved no matter what their race or background?

Oh gods, I still need to study. -.-

I didn't get anything done today.

I needed to take a vacation from work to remove the poisonous stress that had been killing me by being there. But I completely forgot how much it hurts going back. My body feels like it's been hit by a car, i'm in so much physical pain. And all i've been doing is walking around like a zombie, with tears in my eyes, wanting to cry or scream but being unable to do so. And I haven't even gone to work yet. I need to get out of this job. I just don't know how. It's killing me.

Who breeds a Turpentine with a Daydream? I mean, seriously. It's hard to look at it clashes so badly.

Exams start in two days. Weee! I need to study.

So weird trying to pack when you only unpacked like a quarter of your stuff to begin with. Where did all this extra crap come from?

Aw man, I got beat to 7th gen. If December Mint and his mate stopped being so stubborn, I could have already been there by now. Now I'll have to wait for next autumn to roll around. :T