Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

A tentative dibs on PB new hybrid from Purple M x Spitfire F please :3

Edited by sparkdragon

A tentative dibs on PB new hybrid from Purple M x Spitfire F please :3

Hm... in that case, would I be permitted to call dibs on PB Hybrid from Spitfire M x Purple F pls? If not, no worries~

Dibs on breeds and lineages: If you have a work in progress your chosen lineage pattern is removed from those advailable. If you wish to reserve a lineage pattern and breed you must start working on it within two weeks (tentative, time may change).  This means that at the minimum you must have most of the CB's on your scroll. It would not be fair on others to call dibs on a lineage and then do nothing with it.

I don't want to be a spoilsport but seeing all these calls for dibs so soon after a new release, I'd like to remind everyone of this rule posted in the first post of this topic. So please, don't just call dibs on a breed or a lineage just because there's a new release.

Thanks. wink.gif

~ Felischia

And another "Let Somebody Else Try First" Available. Still no list until i get a stone out of the pair =)

Gone.

Edited by wolfwindmoon

I have a Royal Blue for my listers: Gone smile.gif

Wiz - jerusha - Raistlin24 - Zareni - sparkdragon - shikyowolf17

Edited by Felischia

Who eggs! The first of my listers to PM me will receive the egg/s. I will edit the post as they go.

PB Pinks. Every Time We Meet Gone.

Deepsea with M Deepsea x F Shadow Walker CB. The Dawn Of Time. dragongrrl - stagazer_7

M Nocturne x F Swallowtail. We Waited Here. stagazer_7 - dragongrrl - Raistlin24 - Belisar

M Nocturnes x F Royal Blue. Midnight - Sky Gone.

I also have two Geodes looking for a home. Gone.

All gone!

Edited by Wiz

Roll call!

Would everyone listed in the second post please post to let me know you are still active. I appreciate not everyone checks in regularly so I'm setting a time frame of two weeks. I will send out PM's to those that haven't responded after the first week. Anyone who hasn't responded by June 13th will be marked as inactive and any breeds they have called dibs on (not completed lineages) will be returned to the available pool.

~Wiz.

Still active, too. But studying for the rest of my finals. And making slow progress on lineages: one of the purples for the skywing x purple part of the lineage just refused the third skywing.

Found this funny code recently: http://dragcave.net/lineage/YFBoe He doesn't seem to be happy to be coded after the Face of Boe.

Probably all my lineages would go faster if I stopped clicking on funny codes.

Edited by Raistlin24

Rai that is an epic code. Good luck everyone on their exams!

Who eggs! The first of my listers to PM me will receive the egg/s. I will edit the post as they go.[/s]

Deepsea with M Deepsea x F Shadow Walker CB. The Dawn Of Time. dragongrrl - stagazer_7

M Nocturne x F Swallowtail. We Waited Here. stagazer_7 - dragongrrl - Raistlin24 - Belisar

These two are still available smile.gif Gone!

Edited by Wiz

Still Alive, and with cake to boot~! Ahaha I wonder if anyone catches that xd.png

Been a busy week, and will have a busy week ahead though, so responding very erratically for now >_<

Edited by Firerubynat

*stands to attention* I'm here, have exams that keep me busier then usual, but still very much present.

It's finally done - lineage wub.gif

Whew, this one took forever to complete! List is open, 5 spots available.

Also added a new project and quote, I don't believe any is taken. ^^

Ohhhh me me me please. That took dedication!

Yeah, Trios are a pain to breed, but it's so very rewarding when you see the lineage completed. Added you to the list, still 4 spots left. ^^

Congrats, that's gorgeous! Although the pain of having to deal with Thunders... *sighs empathically*

If you don't mind, could I pls be added to the list? Either type is perfect, btw~

EDIT: Self-report - 3 Alt-Vines acquired; 1 G3 & 1 G2 Nightdrake acquired; Need more G2 Neos...

Edited by Firerubynat