Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

Felischia, nice lineage! I'd like to be added, too, please. Either breed is fine.

@Felischia Mememe! List me! 8D Pretty! Congrats on finally getting the GW x3 Now to hope the GW I'm waiting for as well follows your pair's example and pops rolleyes.gif

Edited by sparkdragon

Hello! I am back from the dead. I haven't been around because it took something like 5 months to breed the last 2nd gen i needed sleep.gif

But no fear!! Because Let somebody else try first is here!!

I don't have a list yet and I wont until this pair decides to give me a stone egg, but I'll be putting them here weekly ^^ So

Enjoy!!!

@wolfwindmoon: I got it. Thanks! smile.gif

Edited by Raistlin24

/sobs/ Why are they all not giving me the species I want D;

But anyhow, another unofficially-completed-until-I-get-a-certain-egg lineage is done biggrin.gif No lists yet until I make them gimme a waterrrr.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/W3QqA

Get it! --> http://dragcave.net/teleport/129b8df0d8a31...e4b16cca88af0a8

EDIT: Completing line is 'I love my sonic screwdriver' :3

EDIT2: Enjoy Raistlin smile.gif And I hope your dragons become more cooperative in producing the Goldfeeshes soon D: What wouldn't I give for a 100% Fertility BSA, just with an obscenely long cooldown.

Edited by sparkdragon

@sparkdragon: I took it. Thanks! Hope you get a Water soon.

My dragons insist on giving me the wrong egg, too, or no egg at all. I never thought it would be that difficult to get Shallow Waters.

Yay! I finally got around to finishing a lineage! Meet Who Wasn't Important Before. I'll be opening the list up to 5 people, please list breed preference if you have one.

I would love an offspring please, no preference on breed. smile.gif

Ohhh me please! I've always loved that scene. So perfectly Doctor.

Me four, me four!! xd.png I love that quote, and the variety in the lineage too <3

*waves GW about* Third time's really the charm biggrin.gifIt's finally complete, compleeete! So, the list is now open for 5 C:

Oooh, very pretty, congrats! Could I be added to the list please? smile.gif

Ohh may I please Spark? I don't mind which breed. Though I seem to be on a fair few of yours lol.

@spark - Me four please! Congrats Spark. biggrin.gif

edit - Woot! They liked each other. smile.gif

Edited by Zareni

Added everyone! smile.gif

And oh WOW, that's a real stunner right there Zar! Nice colour arrangement too x3 /took the time to read it all

EDIT: Got you in too jerusha! And now the list is closed x3

Edited by sparkdragon

Yay! I finally got around to finishing a lineage! Meet Who Wasn't Important Before. I'll be opening the list up to 5 people, please list breed preference if you have one.

If there's a spot left, I'd love to be on you list. Thanks. smile.gif

Dang, missed all the beauties due to finals T_T

Also, sorry everyone, but I'm giving up dibs on the Tan Ridgewing x Turpentine - tried breeding them today and all refusals >_<! The Neo x Turp's working, though, at least *sighs*

Would anyone mind if I do the quote "Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many" from A good Man Goes to War, as a 3rd using Male StonesX female Electrics?