Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

Dang, missed all the beauties due to finals T_T

D: I feel your pain! Mine are coming in three weeks and I haven't had a chance to do much revision yet -headdesk- Good luck! Hope you do well for yours C:

Dibs on Coastal Waverunner M x Moonstone F checker for:

From The Doctor's Wife and The Almost People

Q1: I borrowed you / Borrowing implies / The eventual intention to return / The thing that was taken / What makes you think / I would ever give you back / You're the TARDIS - Yes / My TARDIS - My Doctor

Q2: Oh my beautiful idiot / You have what you've always had / You've got me

Q3: She's a tough old thing / Tough old sexy / No - Tough dependable sexy

The final 4G will be named 'Old Girl'.

And dibs on Grey M x Electric F :3

Have a wrong coloured Dorsel egg if anyone would like it. I think someone was doing a Who lineage with the wrong colours/breed?

This one is part of my parents and child quote lineage and if you want to finish the 'quote' the name would be Don't You Think She Looks Tired. It's not compulsory though wink.gif

Gone to a good home. smile.gif

Edited by Wiz

Have a wrong coloured Dorsel egg if anyone would like it. I think someone was doing a Who lineage with the wrong colours/breed?

This one is part of my parents and child quote lineage and if you want to finish the 'quote' the name would be Don't You Think She Looks Tired. It's not compulsory though

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Thank you!

Loing time no Who ^^"

Finally named my almost Balloon x Winter checker (the dramatic ratio change stopped me from finishing it properly v.v)

4th gen: Everything tastes WROOONG ~ List CLOSED

Breed: Balloon x Winter

Episode: The Eleventh Hour

Quote:That's disgusting - What is that // o An apple o // Apple's rubbish - I hate apples // o You said you loved them o // No no no I love yogurt // Yogurt's my favourite // Give me yogurt // I hate yogurt // Just stuff with bits in // o You said that it o // o was your favourite o // New mouth new rules // It's like eating // after cleaning your teeth // Everything tastes WROOONG

Hope I didn't take an reserved quote for that one. Checked the spreadsheet and that one wasn't part of it (at least I hope it wasn't ^^")

It is, please tell me and I find something else for my dragons. ^.~

Edited by Belisar

ROFL

All right. xd.png Everyone added ^.~

Edit.: And closed, btw ^.~

Edited by Belisar

Wow... These are just amazing...

I'm kinda new to Docter Who, but I do love it so far. Hopefully I'll join this lineage when I get a bit farther and RL calms down a bit tongue.gif

But these lineages are beautiful smile.gif

I cracked up after reading that. XD If I can choose breeds, may I have a Red sibling? (:

I know that I'm not a part of this lineage, but could I request a sibling?

My royal blue x red lineage is finished! The list is open, 5 spots. biggrin.gif

Oh, awesome quote xd.png Could I be added to the list pls? And if you don't mind, could I request a Royal Blue egg? I'll pair it up with my own RB lineage then~

I've added everyone, 1 spot left. smile.gif

Pick me, pick me, pick me! biggrin.gif

Had some catching up to do. I've been away this last weekend. Will breed my dragons soon. ^^

Well suckage, that will teach me to do grocery shopping before checking here. *stalks thread*. Not that I don't already lol.

I've added both of you. smile.gif The list is closed!

For the Spreadsheet - um, oops. I got my two projects mixed up and put the wrong quote on the royal blue x red lineage. I'm not going to change it now, as both quotes are about the Tardis, so it works either way. Just swap my royal blue x red and PB Gwyverns in the spreadsheet and I'll fix my PPP. >.<

Edited by Zareni

Thank you! It's such an excellent quote. And we have new eggs! I called dibs on the last ones so I'm going to be good and hang back with these wink.gif