Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

Not sure what lineage I'll use with it yet, but I'll happily lay claim to that Oncoming Storm quote, if that's all right.

Checked with the spreadsheet and the search engine, and still couldn't find anyone claiming these quotes yet, so:

Fifth Doctor: All this carnage isn't necessary.

Terileptil: It's survival, Doctor. Just as these primates kill lesser species to protect themselves, so I kill them.

Fifth Doctor: That's hardly an argument!

Terileptil: It's not supposed to be an argument! It's a statement!

The Visitation

Donna Noble: 'Cause the thing is, Doctor, I believe it all now. You opened my eyes. All those amazing things out there, I believe them all. Well, apart from that replica of the Titanic flying over Buckingham Palace on Christmas Day. I mean that's gotta be a hoax.

Partners in Crime

The Doctor: It's a lot to take in, isn't it? Tiny box, huge room inside; what's that about? Let me explain...

Rory: It's another dimension.

The Doctor: It's basically another dimen — what?

Rory: After what happened with Prisoner Zero, I've been reading up on all the latest scientific theories. FTL travel, parallel universes.

The Doctor: I like the bit when someone says "It's bigger on the inside!" I always look forward to that.

The Vampires Of Venice

Rory: I have a message and a question: a message from the Doctor and a question from me. Where is my wife? Oh, don't give me those blank looks. The Twelfth Cyber Legion monitors this entire quadrant. You hear everything. So you tell me what I need to know, you tell me now, and I'll be on my way.

Cyber Leader: What is the Doctor's message?

Rory: Would you like me to repeat the question?

A Good Man Goes To War

If anyone's already claimed any of these, please do inform me~ Thanks!

Since I'm very close to completing my Purple Nebula x Hellfire line (send some Purple vibes for my 3rd gen Nebbie guys! biggrin.gif), I'd like to call dibs on the PB White lineage (always wanted to do that one) and I also picked a quote from the Classic Who episode Enlightement (it's in my PPP - don't think anyone took that one, but it seemed to fit the line, White Guardian, White dragons & all that wink.gif ).

I would love to do PB Tsunamis for The Oncoming Storm lineage, but I paged back a few and Zareni had called a tentative dibs on that line. Zareni, is there any way I can coax you into granting me the honor of using that lineage? o.o

@Jerusha - Hmm, right now I have 8 CB Tsunamis, but no idea at all what quote I want to use for them. I do need one more PB dimorphic dragon breed that isn't taken (or insane like metals, or slightly insane like stripes/blacks), which is why I called dibs....

Go ahead Jerusha. I guess I'll wait for the next egg release or something, and maybe by then I'll have figured out what quotes I want to use.

Thank you Zareni!! For what it's worth, I *had* called dibs on PB Luminas, but I cancelled that post after the Project's post about not calling dibs so early... so if you want a dimorphic breed to call PB dibs on, you could take Lumina instead ^^

Actually, I've already called dibs on the Luminas a week or so back (just stated that I added a new project for the mods, no specifics, that's probably why no one saw it). ^^' I started working on the 2nd gens, but if you really wish to do a project with the Luminas, I'll gladly let you have this one, no problem. smile.gif

Now that I'm on holidays I can finally spend hours looking for the last CB Thunder and the last two Turpentines I need.

@Firerubynat: As you have 4 lineages with breeds but without quotes and now 4 quotes, I assume they probably belong together. Let me know which goes with which (if the quotes are for any of those breeds) and I'll add them in the right place. At the moment I put them in new rows.

Luminas: For the moment I put them under stagazer, but if something changes, I'll just change the place of the Luminas.

Edited by Raistlin24

AlexisV also had the following unfinished lineage registered in the spreadsheet:

Male whites x female moonstones. From An Unearthly Child: Yes, my civilization. | I tolerate this century | but I don't enjoy it. | Have you ever though what | it's like to be wanderers | in the fourth dimension? | To be exiles.

Also, if you could please bold the breed-dibs (just the few words) it would be great. It is easy to miss a few words even if you're reading the whole post and I think it is easier for everyone who is wondering what has been taken since the last update.

Thanks!

Ugh, nevermind. The name "The Oncoming Storm" has been used so many times with space variations that I'd have to break it up to make the quote work, and the fragmentation of the names would just get... ugly.

So, I renege my claim on PB Tsunamis - Zareni, they're yours again! - and my claim on the quote. Sigh... tongue.gif *impatiently awaits the new season*

Ugh, nevermind. The name "The Oncoming Storm" has been used so many times with space variations that I'd have to break it up to make the quote work, and the fragmentation of the names would just get... ugly.

So, I renege my claim on PB Tsunamis - Zareni, they're yours again! - and my claim on the quote. Sigh... tongue.gif *impatiently awaits the new season*

Well, if you don't want the quote anymore I'm calling dibs on it. I'll use it with the Thunders and will put the original Thunder quote in the Winter x Skywing that will stay unfinished until Winter because the dragons were uncooperative in giving Winters.

Awesome, Raist! I had noticed that you were one of the folks who'd nabbed a variation of The Oncoming Storm name, so I'm glad you can incorporate it into an actual lineage. Congrats on getting the quote, and I look forward to signing up for an offspring of the completed lineage biggrin.gif

ok, so PB Tsunamis are mine again, I have no need for PB Luminas, and I need to figure out a quote. smile.gif

@Firerubynat: As you have 4 lineages with breeds but without quotes and now 4 quotes, I assume they probably belong together. Let me know which goes with which (if the quotes are for any of those breeds) and I'll add them in the right place. At the moment I put them in new rows.

Thanks so much Raist! And I was debating a little on which-for-what, but decided to just go with the flow-order:

PB Normal-&-Alt Vines: The Visitation; "All this carnage..."

Turpentine x Neotropical: Partners In Crime; "Cause the thing is..."

M Spitfire x F Purple: The Vampires Of Venice; "It's a lot to take in..."

PB Night Glory Drakes: A Good Man Goes To War; "I have a message..."

Having just found out that Ultraviolets will produce Spitfires does anyone know if they produce Purples too? Because if they do I want to call dibs on a 5th gen with:

CB: M Purples x F Spitfires

2nd: Ultraviolets

3rd: M Purples x F Spitfires

4th: Ultraviolets

5th: Purple or Spitfire

That is going to look so cool if it's possible biggrin.gif

Never mind, it's not possible sad.gif

Edited by Wiz

Roll Call Update

I've marked active everyone who has replied in-thread and sent off PM's to all those who haven't replied. Because I'm late getting the PM's out I've extended the last reply date to June 17th one week from today.

If you have replied in-thread but you still receive a PM please reply to it. It means I've missed your reply and need an answer.

I'm still around, but with my internet, I have not been on site much lately. I will be back, but it will be better when it doesn't take me half an hour to incubate an egg! rolleyes.gif

I'm totally in love with the Tsunamis, and would like to claim dibs on the following lineage with those and Nebulas:

CB: Tsunami x Blue Neb, Purple Neb x Tsunami, repeat

2nd gen: Tsunami x Blue Neb, Purple Neb x Tsunami

3rd gen: Tsunami x Tsunami

4th gen: Tsunami

Just a couple more months (I hope) until maybe just possibly they'll start airing the new season.... *crosses fingers, toes*

Ooh, pretty! Can I be added as well Raistlin?

Congrats, Raistlin! May I be added to the list?

On a personal note, I'll be finishing two projects soon. biggrin.gif

I have a Royal Blue for my listers:

Gone

Edited by Felischia