Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

Is there room left on your list please?

And I love all the lineages I'm seeing. I plan on putting all mine together and all the gifted ones together and - one day - joining them both up.

Oh wow, I don't have an active plan to unite all the lineages together but all these pretties are starting to make me think of ways to link what I have >>;;

@ Zar Could I get listed for your Terrae/Harvest line please? =D

Yeah, one of these days I'll need to take a look at my Who dragons and see how to pair them up for higher gen combos too...

Moonstone x Pink list is closed, and here's hoping they like to make pinks!! xd.png

Moonstone x Pink list is closed, and here's hoping they like to make pinks!! xd.png

Aw, missed the pretties~ *pouts*

Still, congrats jerusha, it's gorgeous!

@ Zar  Could I get listed for your Terrae/Harvest line please? =D

Yup, added you. smile.gif

Woot, they gave me a red egg! That means the list is officially open.

Edited by Zareni

Congrats Zareni! I'd love to be on the list! Thanks. smile.gif

My Royal Blue x Gold Wyvern haven't shown any interest in weeks. *sigh* I'll try them with Fertility next time. I hope that helps.

May I be on the list too Zareni? Not only is that an excellent quote but I have a lineage it will fit very nicely into. I don't mind what breed smile.gif

Gah, too late! xd.png Well, I'll definitely be on the lookout when this list reopens - congrats on making such a pretty lineage Zareni!

Have

CB Terrae with code DrWh0

Want

Any offers, really. XD Just PM them; it's still on cooldown.

Guys guys guys look

I saw the post in the Oddball Code thread and while I'm sure most of you would have seen it anyway, I might as well quote it here. x3 I don't think I'll offer on it myself.

Edited by Saloiq

Oh wow! I wonder who got it? That will teach me to turn my laptop on in the evenings and to check trades more often lol.

Edited by Wiz

Gah, missed that trade as well - hope one of us got this awesome coded dragon. smile.gif

Oh, btw - my Pink x Moonstone list is open again, so whoever wants an egg from my 'An Unearthly Child' lineage, now's your chance. smile.gif

Edited by stagazer_7

Gah, missed that trade as well - hope one of us got this awesome coded dragon. smile.gif

Oh, btw - my Pink x Moonstone list is open again, so whoever wants an egg from my 'An Unearthly Child' lineage, now's your chance. smile.gif

8D I've been waiting for this one! Mememe! I've no preference for breed.

I missed out on getting the Terrae as well D; Ooh, that someone sure is a lucky duck.

I'd love to have an egg. I'd take either breed. smile.gif

O.o Not bad, it's a Companion egg ;p

Also, not sure if I can do this but... would anyone like this 5G Sunsong egg from my The Greatest Story Never Told x Voyage Of The Damned Suite EGs? Here's the link: http://dragcave.net/teleport/7b99826f50872...fca9a74050b60ed

I took it! Love the combinations of the breeds, and I don't think I have either lineage yet. smile.gif

@ Wiz - love the companion egg, now all you need is something similar to 'professor' and they can go traveling through space and time together. xd.png

Added everyone, 2 more spots left. ^^

Dibs on PB for the new eggs, dibs on PB for the new eggs, *dances*.

Now I just have to find a suitably toxic quote.

Edited by Wiz