Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

I have a sunstone from my unofficially completed Golden Wyvern M/Sunstone F project up for grabs.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/vNr78

http://dragcave.net/teleport/65a0895f22f4d...ab6c8fc34af46a7

I took the pretty. Thanks. smile.gif And I have still enough space for the new eggs.

And on a rather personal note: The first out of four 2nd gen red Nebulas! Not that I've been trying for weeks. laugh.gif

I have all the CB's I need for my PB Turps lineage and don't they look pretty? I'm looking forward to seeing what they look like in checkers. I'm going to try Whiptails first and see what that looks like.

My Royal Blue x Gold Wyvern dragons finally gave me an egg. I declare the lineage to be finished once I get a Gold Wyvern egg. This Royal Blue is up for grabs. The last line is "And this is where she's pointing".

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

@Wiz: I'm not so fond of the new eggs. They're not bad but I wouldn't call them among my favourites.

My Royal Blue x Gold Wyvern dragons finally gave me an egg. I declare the lineage to be finished once I get a Gold Wyvern egg. This Royal Blue is up for grabs. The last line is "And this is where she's pointing".

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Thank you so much Felischia, I gave this lovely a home. wub.gif It will, of course, be appropriately named (and snuggled and cuddled too). Congrats on getting up to 4th gen, I'll keep my fingers crossed the next one will be a GW, so you can officialy declare this project complete. ^^

@ Wiz I like the new breed - looking forward to testing them with other breeds to see if they really refuse every other mate too. xd.png

Edited by stagazer_7

I like them. smile.gif I do hope they breed with Whiptails, I have a feeling they will look lovely together.

In other news, Ta da! I wanted it to look like the Nocturnes were the Doctor and the Royals were Sky. The change with the spacing on the lineage pages has spoilt the sameness of the names but it's still pretty I guess.

Opening the list for five people, let me know if you have a breed preference. smile.gif

@stagazer: Thanks, I'm glad they gave me an egg at all. They had shown no interest for weeks so I used Fertility this time.

Congrats, Wiz! I'd love to be on the list. I'd take either breed. smile.gif

Congrats, Wiz! I would like to be added to the list. I don't have a breed preference.

And congrats, Felishia! The lineage looks very nice.

The new breeds look nice. I hope they can breed with most dragons. I don't know if they can breed with Skywings, but I'm calling dibs on M Turpentine x F Skywing. If it turns out they can't, I'll think of something else.

Edited by Raistlin24

I have some eggs for my listers! smile.gif

Ridgewing egg

*** GONE! ***

Ember egg

*** GONE! ***

Sunstone egg

*** GONE! ***

Moonstone egg

Listers: dragongrrl, Sunfeathers, Saloiq

As always, send me a PM, first come first served. smile.gif

------

I'm also pleased to announce that these two like each other, now they just have to start giving me eggs and I can call this one finished. smile.gif I'm still waiting on a 3rd gen Red for my Empty Child quote, too. They do so like to give me Horsedragons. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Me, me, can I be added too? I think there's still a spot left and if not I'll definitely be stalking for next time. ^^ Congrats on another completed lineage! smile.gif

@ Amazon_warrior

And congrats on your almost completed project as well - love the breed combination. ^^

Edited by stagazer_7

Moonstone egg

As always, send me a PM, first come first served.  smile.gif

*** CLAIMED! ***

Edited by Amazon_warrior

@gravity404: Nice! May I be added to the list, please?

Oooh, pretty! Congrats on your first finished DW project! May I be added as well? ^^

Edited by stagazer_7

^thanks!

Added Raistlin and Stargazer smile.gif Three spots left.

Edited by gravity404

Thanks! ^

Also yay on my own finished project - Helfire x BBW Who. biggrin.gif List is open, with 5 spots available. ^^

I finished this split lineage so, list open I guess? Sorry this is my first finished Dr.Who lineage. :P

I can take 5 spots.

I'd like to be added please!

Thanks! ^

Also yay on my own finished project - Helfire x BBW Who. :D List is open, with 5 spots available. ^^

And I would like to be added to this list as well. XD

@Gravity404 - Congrats on your first completed lineage! May I have a spot on the list? smile.gif

@Stargazer - May I be added to your list please?

Added Saloiq and Zareni. smile.gif Thanks guys! One spot left.

@stargazer- Could I be added as well please?

Gravity404, may I be added? Congrats on your first complete lineage!

@stargazer-is there still room on your list?

Thanks! ^

Also yay on my own finished project - Helfire x BBW Who. biggrin.gif List is open, with 5 spots available. ^^

Ooh, grats on its completion! I'd love to be added to their list too biggrin.gif

Thanks! Added everyone and closing the list for now. smile.gif

Bah humbug I missed again lol. My Turps are coming along nicely I have two 2nd gen eggs and some breedings to try once I'm unlocked.