Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

After ages of no eggs despite Fertility, I got the Water I want! 8'D So my I love my sonic screwdriver lineage is finally complete C: I'm opening the list for 5 people. Let me know if you have a species preference!

ETA: Ohohoh, and dibs on Lumina M x Turpentine F for my this quote (which will be fitted to a 3G):

This country has been sick / This country needs healing / This country needs medicine / In fact I'd go so far as to say / That what this country / Really needs right now / Is a Doctor

Edited by sparkdragon

I'd love to be on the list please sparkdragon and congratulations on getting your Water. No preference on what I get.

Edited by Wiz

Oooh, congrats sparkdragon, may I get on your list as well? Any breed would be fine! biggrin.gif

Edited by stagazer_7

Me too please sparkdragon! No breed preference for me either ^.^

List closed; got everyone down! C:

ETA: Whoo! Everything is breeding right! My 4G Sunsong/Purple Ridgewing checker is finally done too! 8D 4 slots are open for this one :3 Breeds can be specified too. I'm assuming that noone wants a tan ridgewing so any tans I get will be posted to the thread.

Edited by sparkdragon

Another beauty, sparkdragon! I'd love one please ^.^

Nice, sparkdragon! I'd love to be added to the list, please. Thanks smile.gif

@sparkdragon: Would you add me, too? I'd take either breed. Thanks. smile.gif

Sorry for the double post, I just didn't want it to be overlooked. wink.gif

Gone.

Edited by Felischia

Thanks guys x3 And the Sunsong/Ridgewing list is now closed.

Argh, missed another list due to forum absence >_< Well, gonna stalk lists again I suppose... *sighs*

On another note, I am pleased (and relieved!) to finally complete another 4G DW lineage after quite awhile: from The Vampires of Venice, 4G Ultraviolets with 1G M Spitfire x F Purple xd.png First egg will be kept, however I'll be offering 5 empty slots for that, if anyone interested? Also, both my 4G Sunsong x Sunstone and 4G Royal Blue x Deepsea lists are open again with 5 slots too, if anyone would like an egg from either/both as well~

Ultraviolet list:

1. Felischia

2. jerusha

3. Zareni

4. sparkdragon

5. Wiz

Edited by Firerubynat

I'd love to sign up for one of your Ultraviolets, Firerubynat! And, while I think I already have one from your Sunsong x Sunstone line, I'd like to request an offspring from your Royal Blue x Deepsea lineage as well. Pretty please? ^.^

Firerubynat - May I have a spot on your Ultraviolets list please? It looks like I already have an offspring from those other two. smile.gif

Argh, missed another list due to forum absence >_< Well, gonna stalk lists again I suppose... *sighs*

On another note, I am pleased (and relieved!) to finally complete another 4G DW lineage after quite awhile: from The Vampires of Venice, 4G Ultraviolets with 1G M Spitfire x F Purple xd.png

Actually no tongue.gif You've been on it from the start since you gifted me that last Sunsong I needed. Those shinies are notoriously difficult to catch >>;;

Keep a lookout for another list though xd.png My 4G Grey/Electric is all completed, well, except for naming the dragons, which I'll get around to doing later tonight.

And grats on the completion of a new lineage! biggrin.gif Could I be added to the Ultraviolet list too please?

Also, I found another 3G quote I'd like to do~ Dibs on:

PB Geode (stone base) I checked the spreadsheet and only Geode from Pebble base has been taken? oO Or am I missing something?

From The Vampires of Venice

There were cracks

Some were tiny

Some were as big as the sky

Through some we saw

Worlds and people and

Through others we saw silence

And the end of all things

Also, both my 4G Sunsong x Sunstone and 4G Royal Blue x Deepsea lists are open again with 5 slots too, if anyone would like an egg from either/both as well~

@Firerubynat, I just checked those lineages and it seems I don't have an egg from them, so I'd like to be added to those lists as well. Thanks. smile.gif

May I be on your Ultraviolet list please Firerubynat?

Edit: OhEmmGee they gave me a Pillow *dances*

Edited by Wiz

Grats on finally getting a Pillow, Wiz! biggrin.gif

And another Who line is complete - Lookie Here wub.gif

As always, 5 spots on the list - who wants a Who White? ^^

Same from me, congrats Wiz!

And another Who line is complete - Lookie Here wub.gif

As always, 5 spots on the list - who wants a Who White? ^^

Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! biggrin.gif And congrats on the finished lineage.

Thanks! Added you Felischia. ^^