Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

I've just bred a Daydream 6th EG baby which is the result of 4 lineages from this thread: http://dragcave.net/lineage/SLeFa

If anybody wants the baby feel free to grab it, and I'd be happy to breed the pair again if there's any other interest. http://dragcave.net/teleport/a75fcda9f3674...079217c4dcf481c

The little one went home with me, thank you very much. Though if I stepped on any toes by taking it when I am not a member of this project please let me know and I will return it.

*signed*

Your friendly neighborhood Who fan lurker

If one of the other mods could double check to make sure I haven't missed anything? Thanks. smile.gif

~Wiz

Those are also unfinished by inactive people:

Breeds:

PB Sunstone

Quotes:

The Doctor: No. I said no.

Dalek: What is the meaning of this negative?

The Doctor: It means no.

Dalek: But she will be destroyed!

The Doctor: No! 'Cause this is what I'm going to do: I'm going to rescue her! I'm going to save Rose Tyler from the middle of the Dalek fleet, and then I'm going to save the Earth, and then, just to finish off, I'm going to wipe every last stinking Dalek out of the sky!

Dalek: But you have no weapons! No defences! No plan!

The Doctor: Yeah! And doesn't that scare you to death? Rose?

Rose: Yes, Doctor?

The Doctor: I'm coming to get you.

Legs! I've still got legs!! Good. Arms, hands. Ooh, fingers. Lots of fingers. Ears? Yes. Eyes: two. Nose... eh, I've had worse. Chin - blimey! Hair... I'm a girl! No! No! I'm not a girl! And still not ginger! There's something else. Something... important, I'm... I'm-I'm... Ha-ha! Crashing! Geronimoooo!

-Raistlin

The Doctor: No. I said no.

The Doctor: No! 'Cause this is what I'm going to do: I'm going to rescue her! I'm going to save Rose Tyler from the middle of the Dalek fleet, and then I'm going to save the Earth, and then, just to finish off, I'm going to wipe every last stinking Dalek out of the sky!

Calling dibs on this quote for the Turpentine x Skywings

Edit:

I'll use a longer vesion of this quote because it is too long to fit a 4th gen, but much too short for a 5th:

Dalek: We have your associate. You will obey or she will be exterminated.

The Doctor: No.

Dalek: Explain yourself.

The Doctor: I said no.

The Doctor: No! Cause this is what I'm gonna do: I'm gonna rescue her! I'm gonna save Rose Tyler from the middle of the Dalek fleet, and then I'm gonna save the Earth, and then, just to finish off, I'm gonna wipe every last stinking Dalek out of the sky!

Edited by Raistlin24

Legs! I've still got legs!! Good. Arms, hands. Ooh, fingers. Lots of fingers. Ears? Yes. Eyes: two. Nose... eh, I've had worse. Chin - blimey! Hair... I'm a girl! No! No! I'm not a girl! And still not ginger! There's something else. Something... important, I'm... I'm-I'm... Ha-ha! Crashing! Geronimoooo!

I'll lay dibs on this one please! I have always loved this quote, and am thinking I can at last apply it to my Red x Gold Wyvern checker claim <3 Plus, it makes a quite nice accompaniment to my Still Not Ginger lineage - can you tell I'm a sucker for the ginger quotes? xd.png

Also, can I please be on your list Felischia? That quote gets me every time, and it's simply amazing how you've built it up through so many gens!

Edited by jerusha

Finished! wub.gif

List open for 5 Whovians.

Oh, I love what you did with the Sunrises and Sunsets. May I be on your list please?

@Felischia Me, oh me please! It's a wonderful quote and I love how the rises are for River's and sets are for the Doctor's lines :3

@Felishia: May I be added, too, please? That's one of the best quotes of the episode.

I'm stealing my Day Of The Moon quote from my PB Canopy lineage and giving it to my PB Turps because the Canopy one isn't finished yet but ...

Ta da!

Five spots open on the list. biggrin.gif

Oooo, can I haz one Wiz? Congrats on the completed lineage!

ETA: In other news, I've gotten the CB gen of Red x GW all named... now to start breeding them!

Also, my terrae x pink lineage continues to be stubborn and refuse to give me the pink that my final lister requested. So, this Terrae is up for grabs - let me know who got it, thanks!

Edited by jerusha

Congrats Wiz on finishing another project! biggrin.gif Can I be added to the list too? ^^

Congrats, Wiz! May I be on the list, please? Thanks smile.gif

I finally have all the CB Thunders and almost all the CB Dorsals. Now I only need to convince the dragons to breed eggs, or, in the case of the Dorsals, the right eggs.

Also, my terrae x pink lineage continues to be stubborn and refuse to give me the pink that my final lister requested. So, this Terrae is up for grabs - let me know who got it, thanks!

I got the Terrae :3 Thanks jerusha!

Yay, thanks for letting me know sparkdragon! I hope you enjoy the little greenie ^^

I've got a Royal Blue for my listers:

Took a little time (my bad, wasn't in town) but the egg is gone now. smile.gif

Edited by Felischia