Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

It's finally done - lineage wub.gif

Whew, this one took forever to complete! List is open, 5 spots available.

Also added a new project and quote, I don't believe any is taken. ^^

Beautiful, I'd love to be on your list. Thanks. I'd take either breed. ^^

Thanks everyone - added you all and closing the list for the time being. smile.gif

And another lineage complete - yay! smile.gif

List is open, 5 spots available.

I'm here! Was MIA for a week due to moving out-of-state, but we've landed now and I've *just* gotten my internetz back online.

So, first off, count me still active!

Secondly, Stagazer may I please join your list for that Albino x Sunstone line?

And thirdly, Raistlin, I'd love one of your PB Embers, too!

I'd like to join! biggrin.gif

Forum Name: redwolf

Scroll Name: red_wolf41

Preferred contact for 4th gen breeding requests:

Number of self bred Doctor Who

4th gens you already have if any: None

Secret Word: Cyberman

Works In Progress:

Episode: Gridlocked (3.03)

There Was A War The Last Great/Time War My People Fought The/Daleks For The Sake Of All/Creation They Lost Everyone Lost/They're All Gone Now My Family Friends/Even That Sky You Should Have/Seen It That Old Planet The/Second Sun Would Rise In The/South And The Mountains Would/Shine The Leaves On The Trees/Were Silver. When They Caught The/Light Every Morning It Looked/Like A Forest On Fire When The/Autumn Came The Breeze Would Blow/Through The Branches Like A Song

Edited by redwolf

And another lineage complete - yay! smile.gif

List is open, 5 spots available.

How beautiful! I really like the colors. smile.gif I'd love one if there's a spot left. I'd take either breed. Thanks.

Woot! I finally got the stone i needed out of my pair (you would not BELIEVE how more common guardians are than stones T.T) http://dragcave.net/lineage/dhbiM

So now i can open a list ^^ -egg taken- but 5 slots still open (they'll be posted in the breeding lists document linked in my signature)

Edited by wolfwindmoon

@wolfwindmoon: Congrats! I'd love to be on the list. I'd take either breed. smile.gif

Oooh, that's a lovely lineage wolfwindmoon, can I be put on the list as well?

Roll Call Update

I've marked active everyone who has replied in-thread and sent off PM's to all those who haven't replied. Because I'm late getting the PM's out I've extended the last reply date to June 17th one week from today.

If you have replied in-thread but you still receive a PM please reply to it. It means I've missed your reply and need an answer.

Welcome to the lineage redwolf. I've linked your post on the first page and it is now your PPP (personal project post) Sorry for the late welcome, it's half term here and RL has been hectic.

As for the quote, that one is taken but if you take a look at the 4th post on the front page there are some excellent links full of quote ideas.

Edited by Doctor Who Project

Since I haven't heard from my lister in 48 hrs (and I really need that eggslot right about now ^^ - no worries my lister, just let me know when you have room for the egg and I'll be happy to breed you another one), I'm offering this pretty PB Purple Doctor Who dragon here. Please let me know who gets the egg and give it a Who related name. wink.gif So, an incuhatchable little Who is looking for a loving home. ^^

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by stagazer_7

So, I looked and I couldnt find anything, but is anyone doing the quote Tennant says where he's talking about Gallifrey, specifically this one (I've condensed it down to under 480 characters, but this is the full quote.):

There was a war. A Time War. The last Great Time War. My people fought a race called the Daleks, for the sake of all creation. And they lost. They lost. Everyone lost. They're all gone now. My family, my friends, even that sky. Oh, you should have seen it, that old planet. The second sun would rise in the south, and the mountains would shine. The leaves on the trees were silver, and when they caught the light every morning, it looked like a forest on fire. When the autumn came, the breeze would blow through the branches like a song …

Sidoney has asked to be removed from the project due to RL time constraints. So that means:

PB stripe, colour pattern white-green-blue-red

PB white

PB black, no alts.

PB black, all bred gens alts.

Are all returned to the pool along with her unwanted quote from The Ark In Space: Homo sapiens. What an inventive, invincible species. It's only a few million years since they crawled up out of the mud and learned to walk. Puny, defenceless bipeds. They've survived flood, famine and plague. They've survived cosmic wars and holocausts. And now, here they are, out among the stars, waiting to begin a new life. Ready to outsit eternity. They're indomitable.

Edited by Doctor Who Project

Hi all,

The last person on my Terrae x Pink "I Hate Pears" lineage would like a pink, yet the pair keep giving me Terrae eggs. So if anybody wants this little lovely, it's up for grabs. Please let me know if you take it! happy.gif

AlexisV has also asked to step down from the lineage so also returning to the available pool are:

Cult of Skaro Based on these CB pairs. Using this lineage pattern.

Quote: I feel everything we wanted from mankind which is ambition, hatred, aggression, and war. Such a genius for war.

---

The Oncoming Storm Using this lineage pattern

Quote: D'you know what they call me in the ancient legends of the Dalek Homeworld? The Oncoming Storm. You might've removed all your emotions but I reckon that right down deep in your DNA there's one little spark left. And that's fear.