Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

Yup, I missed too. I'll have to stalk for the next opening, I guess xd.png Congrats on that lineage though - it's very striking!

ETA: The last person on my Terrae x Pink list wants a Pink, but this week they gave me a Terrae. It's up for grabs if anybody wants it - please let me know who gets it though! ^.^

Gravity404, may I be added? Congrats on your first complete lineage!

@stargazer-is there still room on your list?

Sure! List closed for now, I've added everyone.

Yup, I missed too. I'll have to stalk for the next opening, I guess xd.png Congrats on that lineage though - it's very striking!

ETA: The last person on my Terrae x Pink list wants a Pink, but this week they gave me a Terrae. It's up for grabs if anybody wants it - please let me know who gets it though! ^.^

Sorry for the late reply, but thanks so much jerusha~!

... Although I missed all the lists *pouts* T_T

So pretty. But I think I'm going to hold out for a Gold. Which makes me officially mad because I've been trying to get a Gold out of one of my pairs for over two years now. blink.gif

So if anyone on the project would like this pretty then PM please. First one to ask gets it.

Edit:

Gone!

Edited by Wiz

Only one person left on my PB Autumns list so I'm reopening it. The person still left will get their egg first.

Default mate will be my PB Winter but I'm happy to take requests for other Who mates. Also if you want the Winter with a different mate let me know. smile.gif

They are horrible breeders so I will take 5 requests each and Autumn x Winter pairings count as 1 for each of them.

Edit - 4th gen siblings are open for both if you prefer that.

Edited by Wiz

Hello all! I'm opening up a list for offspring of this DrWh0 dragon: here Closed FTM thanks everyone!

1. Firerubynat (CB BBW)

2. Zareni (1HouR)

3. Malum (CB White)

4. Sparkdragon (code)

5. Felischia (1HouR)

6. Wiz ()

Just let me know what your preference for a mate is.

Also, to get the ball rolling I've done a test breeding if anyone is interested. Let me know if you claim it, please. biggrin.gif

Ah, fast! xd.png You're welcome!

Edited by munificent

Hello all! I'm opening up a list for offspring of this DrWh0 dragon: here

Also, to get the ball rolling I've done a test breeding if anyone is interested. Let me know if you claim it, please. biggrin.gif

Thank you! I took it. Love both codes.

I finally got another 2nd gen for my pb Thunder lineage. Now I can breed a 3rd gen... eventually, maybe in a few months the dragons will be nice enough to breed xd.png

They are horrible breeders so I will take 5 requests each and Autumn x Winter pairings count as 1 for each of them.

I'd love a 5th gen from the 4th gen Winter x Autumn if possible. Thanks. smile.gif

Hm, could I pls be added to the list? And could I request a CB BBW as the mate pls? Thanks so much~!

Also, requesting dibs on (if they work) Tan Ridgewing x Turpentine Mirror, and Neotropical x Turpentine Mirror! And PB Nightdrakes, if that's possible pls~ xd.png

Edited by Firerubynat

@wiz - I'd love to be on your 5th gen list.

@munificent - I'd love an offspring. Umm, I'm not sure what mate. If you have another code dragon to pair it with that would be cool. My second choice would be a CB with a Doctor Who related name. Otherwise, any CB would be fine. smile.gif

Zareni, I have lots of codes! I've been thinking about matches and haven't come up with anything perfect so far, but the test breeding I did earlier was with this dragon: 1HouR if you're interested in that?

1. Firerubynat (CB BBW)

2. Zareni ()

3. Malum (CB White)

Ah, fast! xd.png You're welcome!

Could I get added to the breeding list? Like Zar, I'd love the DrWh0 terrae with another coded dragon above all :3

@ Wiz, Could I get added to the 4G lists for your PB autumn and PB winter? I'd be happy to wait until the right season rolls around for an egg smile.gif

Edited by sparkdragon

Zareni, I have lots of codes! I've been thinking about matches and haven't come up with anything perfect so far, but the test breeding I did earlier was with this dragon: 1HouR if you're interested in that?

That would be perfect. smile.gif

May I request an offspring with that mate, too? Thanks for doing this. biggrin.gif

Am I too late munificent?

Edit: And sure sparkdragon I can do that.

Edited by Wiz

Added you to the list Wiz! Just let me know about the mate. biggrin.gif

And that's that, list closed for now.

Thank you! Do you have any CBs with Doctor Who names? If not I'll have a look at your scroll smile.gif

Ohh The Web of Time please! And if I can choose perhaps a Canopy? That way I can do a checker using my Ace dragon. Thank you so much for going to so much trouble.

@Wiz: Added you. ^^

Twice is the charm. biggrin.gif This lineage is officially finished. List open for 5 Whovians.

Congrats on getting the GW! biggrin.gif

Thank you Felischia, can I be added for your new pretty too please? I don't mind the breed. biggrin.gif

Me too, please, Felischia! I love both the breeds and the quote! <3