Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

Well, since this strange Spring season ended and my Seasonals wouldn't give me the final Spring I needed to build a 6th gen for my Seasonals x Nocturnes line, I'm changing the tactics on how to handle this lineage - if it's ok, I've decided to wrap up the lineage at the 5th gen level and breed the mirror 5th gen next year, meaning I've completed this M Seasonal x F Nocturne 5th gen project and I'm calling dibs on the mirror M Nocturne x F Seasonal 5th gen (different Seasonal each gen), since I'm only missing one dragon from finishing the line (I'll pick the quote for it a little later).

The list is open, 5 spots available + I have ths pretty Nocturne for the first lister to PM me. smile.gif

Hope I haven't made too much of a mess here mods, I apologise for changing my lineage plans.

Added everybody. List is closed now.

@stagazer: Nice! May I be added, too? Thanks. And don't worry, it's not much of a mess smile.gif

Thank you guys, added everyone, there are still 3 spots left. smile.gif

@ Rohawk Thanks, if you'd like to be added on the list too just let me know. ^^

@ Stagazer I'd love to be listed too biggrin.gif Grats on the finished lineage! Seasonals D: I admire anyone who has the patience to work with them x3

@ Felischia Oooh, me too please!

So many pretty completed projects recently :'D I'm so close to ending several of mine but they either won't breed or give the wrong breed *shakes fists at dragons and weeps*

Oh wow, congrats Felischia, that's a gorgeous lineage! Could I be added too? <3

Also added everyone to my Seasonals/Noctune list, one morespot left! smile.gif

Edited by stagazer_7

Would love to be added to that list, Felischia! smile.gif (Can you just send me a PM when I top the list, just to be sure I unlock myself? :>)

Okay late again. Sorry. At least though it has given people plenty of time to reply.

So as of now:

littleangelamy22 has a note in her signature that she is on temporary hiatus so I am not marking her as inactive.

Inactive are:

bookwormofdune

Dragonmage

dreamgirl5

ginevra

gravity404

LaughingStock

Seoldraca

Sinsdaemn

Vaprrenon

Breeds being returned to the available pool:

Nocturne x Stone

Pillow x Albino

sunstone x moonstone

sunstone x green nebula

Flamingo x Balloon

Male Neotropical X Female Whiptail

Female Hellfire x Male Purple

Quotes returned to available pool:

The oldest and most mighty race in the universe. Looking down on the galaxies below, sworn never to interfere, only to watch. Children of Gallifrey were taken from their families at the age of eight to enter the Academy. Some say that's where it all began, when he was a child. That's when the Master saw eternity.

Captain Jack Harkness and who are you Martha Jones nice to meet you Martha Jones oh don't start I was only saying hello I don't mind Doctor Captain good to see you and you same as ever although have you had work done you can talk.

You're Amelia! You're late. Amelia Pond, you're the little girl! I'm Amelia and you're late. What happened? Twelve years. You hit me with a cricket bat! Twelve years! Cricket bat! 12 years and 4 psychiatrists! Four? I kept biting them. Why? They said you weren't real.

I saw things you wouldn't believe! Try me. Mummies. I've met ghosts. Robots. Lots of robots. Slitheen. In Downing Street. Daleks! Met the Emperor. Anti-matter monsters! Gas-mask zombies! Real living dinosaurs! Real living werewolf! The Loch Ness monster! Seriously

This country has been sick, this country needs healing, this country needs medicine - in fact I'd go so far as to say that, what this country really needs, right now, is a Doctor.

You can't win. No one can. You don't even know why you're here. Your whole history, it's just Chinese whispers. Getting more distorted the more it's passed on. This is the Source. This is what you're fighting over. A device to rejuvenate a planet's ecosystem. It's nothing mystical. It's from a laboratory

If one of the other mods could double check to make sure I haven't missed anything? Thanks. smile.gif

~Wiz

Edited by Doctor Who Project

I saw things you wouldn't believe! Try me. Mummies. I've met ghosts. Robots. Lots of robots. Slitheen. In Downing Street. Daleks! Met the Emperor. Anti-matter monsters! Gas-mask zombies! Real living dinosaurs! Real living werewolf! The Loch Ness monster! Seriously

I call dibs on that one. I'll think about which breeds I'll be using within the next few days.

Thanks Wiz for all the effort. smile.gif

Edited by Felischia

The oldest and most mighty race in the universe. Looking down on the galaxies below, sworn never to interfere, only to watch. Children of Gallifrey taken from their families at the age of eight to enter the Academy. Some say that's when it all began, when he was a child. That's when the Master saw eternity.

This country has been sick, this country needs healing, this country needs medicine - in fact I'd go so far as to say that, what this country really needs, right now, is a Doctor.

Dibs on these two! I'll assign the first to my PB ultraviolet from Purple M/Spitfire F and think on the breed for the other in a bit. The second will be a 3G thing.

For my 4G Grey M x Electric F, I've settled on

From A Christmas Carol:

Well concentrating on the / Plusses - You've definitely got / A story of your own now - Also I / Got a good look at the fish and / I think I understand how the fog / Works which is going to help me / Land a spaceship in the future / And save a lot of lives / And I bet I get some / Very interesting readings / Off my sonic screwdriver / When I get it back from / The shark in your bedroom / There's a shark in my bedroom / Oh fine focus on that part

Edited by sparkdragon

Heya, I've been a bit quiet recently because I'm travelling and have erratic internet access. smile.gif However, I do have some Whovian eggs to send out and some updates on my projects to report:

My Guardian x Spitfire and my Red x Horsedragon projects are finished! I'll keep the lists for each to 3 slots only for the moment.

Heya, I've been a bit quiet recently because I'm travelling and have erratic internet access. smile.gif However, I do have some Whovian eggs to send out and some updates on my projects to report:

My Guardian x Spitfire and my Red x Horsedragon projects are finished! I'll keep the lists for each to 3 slots only for the moment.

O.o Lovely quotes for gorgeous lineages~! Could I pls be added to, um... *thinks hard* ... The Red x Horsedragon, pls? I love the Guardian x Spitfire as well however, so I'll wait for the next round~ xd.png

Also, T_T for missing all those lists whilst on hols *sighs*

Hey Firerubynat,

Those are both lovely!! Can I be added to both lists please?? wub.gif

Added everyone so far - Red x Horsedragon list is now closed, Spitfire x Guardian has 1 space left. smile.gif