Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

I would love to be on that list Zareni!

I know I don't post much, but I do stalk >.>

I've collected the 4 females I need, and now I just my influences to open back up so i can start collecting the males =)

@Felischia - I already had a list for them from way back in the even gen thread, you all are on it already.

I should open the list for the daydreams though, I'll add you three since I know you'll ask. That leaves a couple spots open. smile.gif

Uhh.. Zareni..... If you still have some tiny slot on your lists (neotropical and Daydream)... I'd love to be on them too. *-*

Btw.. both my balloon x waterhorse and balloon x terrae make progress. *^-^* I will be able to try for the remaining 2nd gens this week and hopefully go for a 3rd gen as well. *^-^*

All my lineage projects have been effectively derailed by the advent of new eggs, but I'm almost done collecting my quota of CB Tangars and Greenwings now. I'd quite like to call dibs on Deepsea x Greenwing for my Unquiet Dead quote. smile.gif

I don't know if it's just luck, but every time I've gone to the main cave in the past few eggs, there have been no eggs dropping of any kind at all. This makes getting my CB's quite tricky. My 2nd gens haven't refused though, they've just failed to give me an egg, so I should be progressing by next week.

Added you two to the daydream list, it's closed now. Sorry, the NeoxCanopy list was already full, maybe next time.

Congratulations!

And I've decided on a quote for my Moonstone x Autumn checker. My PPP is all updated. biggrin.gif

M Autumn x F Moonstone Quote. Those words: "Run away." I want you to be famous for those exact words. I want people to call you "Colonel Run Away." I want children laughing outside your door because they've found the house of Colonel Run Away. And when people come to you and ask if trying to get to me through the people I love is in any way a good idea... I want you to tell them your name.

CB: 4/8 - 2nd Gen: 0 - 3rd Gen: 0

@spirited_soul: I didn't forget you but I haven't added the pb Stripes yet, as there are many combinations. I'll add them when you decide what pattern you'll use.

After catching a CB Sun this morning I only need another to have all the CB I need. And they are being nice and breeding eggs. *hopes they don't change their minds and decide not to breed the 3rd 2nd gen tonight*

Edited by Raistlin24

...just caught the 7th of 16 CB Nebulae for my Night Terrors quote. I'm not sure whether to be amused or annoyed that so far every Nebbie has been either blue or purple. So much for random colours! rolleyes.gif

I was pleased to note that these two are compatible, though I want a Guardian from them. And when I'm next unlocked, I plan to try out him with her - I'm really digging the Pebble x Pillow combination. smile.gif

I've been playing with the new breeds and I'm liking this combination enough to do something with it. I'm just going to have fun with it though and do random one liners for the names. I'm going to try Frill and Magi when my Frill comes of cooldown so I just need to think of one more orange/green pair who's names I don't mind changing. biggrin.gif

There's so many quotes I want to do and I have so few dragons to save them all on!

Got three all planned out on paper x.x

and I'm thinking of extending my 4th gen to a 5th gen (as soon as I can lock in the names) would that be allowed?

I don't see any purebred white lineages on the spreadsheet. I'm thinking white would be appropriate for Nerva Beacon of The Ark In Space. I would like to do this quote: "Homo sapiens. What an inventive, invincible species. It's only a few million years since they crawled up out of the mud and learned to walk. Puny, defenceless bipeds. They've survived flood, famine and plague. They've survived cosmic wars and holocausts. And now, here they are, out among the stars, waiting to begin a new life. Ready to outsit eternity. They're indomitable."

If that's OK?

Do I edit the "personal project" post to reflect projects and their progress?

Thanks!

BTW my son is currently re-watching an episode that is one of his favourites ever - "A Good Man Goes To War" - looking for a quote. I see that there are three quotes already from that on the spreadsheet so we'll keep that in mind. smile.gif

Edited by sidoney

Yes please sidoney. There are a couple of PPP's on the front page if you want some examples.

wolfwindmoon that would be fine. wink.gif

I have the most awesome scroll lock ever. Six Doctor Who eggs and seven Who hatchies. biggrin.gif

I think I have to trade for sunset eggs. Haven't seen one in days and Ive been lurking Alpine and Coast Biomes... It's not helping that the cave is blocked most of the time. rolleyes.gif

As of now, including the two CB males I already have, I'm at 2/8.

I think I have to trade for sunset eggs. Haven't seen one in days and Ive been lurking Alpine and Coast Biomes... It's not helping that the cave is blocked most of the time. rolleyes.gif

As of now, including the two CB males I already have, I'm at 2/8.

I see them reasonably regularly when I'm lurking for Ridgewings and Pillows - I'll see if I can't nab you them when I spot them. smile.gif

I caught one yesterday, but I've been stalking the Alpine and Coast biomes for most of the morning and nothing. Well, a Flamingo egg I need, too. But not the last Sunset I need.

I'm trading for the eggs I need, too xd.png

Edit: I see a lot of Pillows now that I don't want them xd.png

Edited by Raistlin24

Well, I still haven't found just the right quote for male Magi x female Pink.

In the meantime, is it all right for me to claim male Sunrise x female Sunset? I know pure Sunset is taken, and so is female Rise x male Set. But I'm hoping it's ok for me to do the reverse. If it's not ok, I'll pick a different breed set. Either way, I plan on going to 4th gen.

I want to use this quote from season 6, episode 10 "The Girl Who Waited":

If you love me / don't let me in / open that door - I will / I'll come in / I won't bow out bravely / I'll be kicking / screaming fighting / to the end / tell Amy - your Amy / I'm giving her the days / the days with you / the days to come / the days I can't have / take them please / I'm giving my days

Edited by jerusha

There are a couple of black breeding projects we'd like to do - family projects. We don't know what quotes yet.

The first one is purebred black, no alts, 4 gens. We have 8 X CB and 4/4 X 1st gen but not further than that.

The second one is black alt, with CB in the first gen (never got any of the CB alts) and all alt after that. We have 8 x CB (different from the first 8), 4/4 1st gen, and 1/2 2nd gen for that one. That one might take a while. I think I read/heard alts aren't as common as they used to be? I might be mistaken. This one would be the furthest we've got - part of an all alt breeding project that got to 4th gen but some of them are owned and named in a way that makes them ineligible for this project.

Would those be OK to do?

(Those would be in addition to the white one I suggested earlier - was that one OK? It's not on the spreadsheet yet.)

Edited by sidoney

@Sidoney: I don't see a problem with a pure White lineage as the other has Whites and Frills as starter pairs. And as with the regular Nebulas and the Alts that's two different things. So regular Blacks and and Alt Black lineage should be fine, too.

After watching the newest episode (curse you, Moffat!), I have another quote:

Hello Stormageddon. It’s the Doctor. Here to help. Be quiet. Go to sleep. Really, stop crying. You’ve got a lot to look forward to, you know. A normal human life on Earth. Mortgage repayments, the nine to five, a persistent nagging sense of spiritual emptiness. Save the tears for later, boyo. Oh, that was crabby. That was old. But I am old, Stormy. I am old. So near the end. You, Alfie Owens, you are so young, aren’t you? And you know right know everything’s ahead of you. You could be anything. You could walk among the stars. They don’t actually look like that, you know. They are rather more impressive. When I was little like you, I dreamt of the stars. I think it’s fair to say, in the language of your age, I lived my dream. I owned the stage, gave it a hundred and ten percent. I hope you have as much fun as I did, Alfie.

I only have to sort out the arrangements. I'm sensing another 5th gen coming up. laugh.gif

Yes, that is quite a long one! biggrin.gif It's good though.

Only one more episode for this season. sad.gif

Loved the Confidential for this one. We called it the "James and Matt Show". Hilarious!

ETA: Thanks for the approval. I'll update my project post.

Edited by sidoney

Thanks, Wiz!

I'm assuming I should compile ALL my things into my PPP?

Will go do now.

@sidoney: It was not on the spreadsheet because I hadn't updated it yet tongue.gif

I post in big blue letters when I update it, so everything after that is not on the spreadsheet yet.

Edited by Raistlin24