Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

And Autumns start on the 21st, right?

Edited by Raistlin24

Yup, autumns should start on the 21st.

Welcome to the madness project Enalahs! I'll link your post on the front page so it can be your Personal Project Post. biggrin.gif It's ok to post your scroll link as part of the form.

Welcome to the madness project Enalahs! I'll link your post on the front page so it can be your Personal Project Post. biggrin.gif It's ok to post your scroll link as part of the form.

added you smile.gif

- Zareni

Forum Name: Enalahs

Scroll Name: (Isn't this Scroll Spam? My scroll is in my sig but I can add it to this post if needed)

Preferred contact for 4th gen breeding requests: PM on forums since my chat isn't working.

Number of self bred Doctor Who

4th gens you already have if any: None yet

Secret Word: cyberman

Welcome to the thread! biggrin.gif

Finally! http://dragcave.net/lineage/8ACdp

http://dragcave.net/lineage/4iv2U

Now just hopefully it will not refuse it's mate this time....

I'd like to call dibs on pb stripes xd.png I dont see it on the spreadsheet and I want to grab it up before someone else does. I already have some of the 2nd gens bred but I might wait to name them and think of co-ordinating colours smile.gif I also have to wait for 3 of the CBs to grow up!

Please tell me if this is okay so I can edit my PPP xd.png

It's okay, but eventually you need to put down your colour goal too, because Stripes have alts we are allowing different colour combinations. smile.gif

Edited by Wiz

sidoney and son's personal project post! biggrin.gif

sidoney's son:

PB stripe, 4 gens, colour pattern white-green-blue-red

Quote and episode: under consideration ATM. smile.gif

Progress: CB: 8/8 - 2nd Gen: 3/4 - 3rd Gen: 0

sidoney:

PB white, 4 gens. Quote from The Ark In Space: Homo sapiens. What an inventive, invincible species. It's only a few million years since they crawled up out of the mud and learned to walk. Puny, defenceless bipeds. They've survived flood, famine and plague. They've survived cosmic wars and holocausts. And now, here they are, out among the stars, waiting to begin a new life. Ready to outsit eternity. They're indomitable.

Progress: CB 8/8 2nd gen 4/4 3rd gen 0

Purebred black, no alts, 4 gens. Quote TBA.

Progress: 8 X CB and 4/4 X 2nd gen and 2/2 3rd gen.

Black alt, with CB in the first gen (never got any of the CB alts) and all alt after that. 4 generation. Quote TBA.

Progress: 8 x CB (different from the first 8), 4/4 2nd gen, and 1/2 3rd gen.

Edited by sidoney

If spirited_soul decided (this is just an example I don't know what she is doing colour wise yet) that she was doing pure green Stripes, apart from the CB's of course, then pure green stripes would be taken. Your son could do PB's of the other colours or combination of colours though.

We do have someone else who has a 4th gen with some of the dragons on someone else's scroll. If you do choose to use someone elses dragons though they still have to follow the naming rules of the project. If the dragon's owner decided to change the names to something non Doctor Who related, or the dragons lost their names, then the lineage would no longer be elible for this project.

"at the minimum you must have most of the CB's on your scroll" is really just an example. As long as you can show that you are making progress and haven't just chosen the breed/pattern and then not done anything you're okay.

I imagine because of your sons age you would want to post his progress and any breeding requests he has? Which is fine btw wink.gif

<snip>

I imagine because of your sons age you would want to post his progress and any breeding requests he has? Which is fine btw wink.gif

Thanks for all the info! I'll wait for spirited soul to decide what colour to work with and then we'll make a call.

Yes that would be great if I can post on his behalf.

I could start a black/white checkerboard pretty soon, I'll work it out better though before doing anything firm - late here now, must go to bed soon. I could also look at purebred black. I see neither of those is done. If only I had some more CB metals, I'd love to do a checkerboard with them ... ah well that's something I can only dream of. I can get to three gens with gold and black but then it all comes to a screaming halt.

I'll get together a proper proposal soon. biggrin.gif

BTW my son and I are BOTH mad keen Doctor Who fans. I have had the (rather tragic) honour of watching every episode ever made, in order, including the recreations. And I met Tom Baker once. biggrin.gif

Edited by sidoney

Spreadsheet updated

And Autumns start on the 21st, right?

I've been doing a seasonal project, and have dug a little bit to find out when each seasonal starts dropping. I thought the switchover was always just on the 21st, but apparently that's incorrect. In the "Help" forum under the topic "Frequently Asked Questions", TJ answers the question on when seasonals change, by referring people to this chart. It shows the actual date of each season change. Autumn officially starts on Sept. 23 this year, according to the chart, so it's possible/likely that Autumn eggs won't start dropping until then.

I'm catching one seasonal a day just to be sure, because I'm collecting eggs from the first and last day of each season and I don't want to miss it!

BTW my son and I are BOTH mad keen Doctor Who fans. I have had the (rather tragic) honour of watching every episode ever made, in order, including the recreations. And I met Tom Baker once. biggrin.gif

I am so jealous, Tom Baker was my Doctor. smile.gif And I'm rather proud of the fact that all four of my boys are Doctor Who fans and knew who Doctor Who was even before it started up again laugh.gif

I'll go ahead and make your first post you and your sons PPP. Just update it with the breeds you want to call dibs on when you're ready.

I'll go ahead and make your first post you and your sons PPP. Just update it with the breeds you want to call dibs on when you're ready.

Done!

*happy sigh* I don't want to jinx it but I think my flood of Geodes is over. This Non-Geode already has a mate waiting, influence willing. And I pledge not to abandon this egg if any more new eggs come along tongue.gif

Edit: *cheers for Felischia*

Edited by Wiz

It's okay, but eventually you need to put down your colour goal too, because Stripes have alts we are allowing different colour combinations. smile.gif

Thanks. I assume this means that no 2 projects should have the exact same combo of colours? I would like to do 4 gens with a different colour for each line or an alternating line. I shall be more specific after my hatchies grow up xd.png

EDIT

PPP updated

Edited by spirited_soul

Exactly. All the projects have to be different.

@jerusha: Thanks for the info. I've seen Summers at 7 days in the AP today, so Autumns don't start today. I'll have to stay unlocked to catch some on the 23rd. Edit: In a new post in the Tiny Little Questions it is said the Autumns start on the 22nd (tomorrow).

Nice, Felischia and Wiz smile.gif

I'm making progress myself, too. I just bred a couple of eggs and will try for the last 3rd gen Ember when the AP is a bit emptier.

Edited by Raistlin24

Thanks for adding me!

Rainbow effect for the stripes is a nice idea, different for each gen. Great minds think alike, we'd been thinking of that pattern as being practical. Spirited soul, you have first dibs on colour order, but I was wondering if you would mind if my son had green for his initial generation after the CBs, since he has a few of those already? Perhaps if that was OK by you, he might go white-green-blue-red? Would that be OK for you?

Or, mods, can there be only one different-colour-for-each-gen pattern and colour is immaterial?

Fingers crossed it's OK to have more than one of that pattern as long as the colour orders are different.

Edited by sidoney

Congrats on all the progress. smile.gif

I have some to report of my own. My Gallifrey project is officially done and my daydream project is pretty much done they just didn't give me an egg this week. I also managed to trade for 1 of 4 CB magmas, weee. tongue.gif

Now I just need a dozen more egg slots so I keep up with everything.

Or, mods, can there be only one different-colour-for-each-gen pattern and colour is immaterial?

Different colour combo's are allowed. In means there is a lot of possible combinations with Stripes but that's because the breed has so many alts. blink.gif

*Can we all agree there should only be one 'random' pattern for all PB's with alts? With so many possible combinations I think one random each is enough.

** By this I mean if someone wanted to do a random PB pattern with normal/alts then only one per breed should be allowed.

Zareni, beautiful!

And Valfaris, sending alt vibes your way. Are you planning to take it to 4th gen? If not may I request a sibling? I'd be happy to breed something in return as I know how precious 2nd gen Blacks are. wink.gif

Edited for clarity.

Edited by Wiz

*Can we all agree there should only be one 'random' pattern for all PB's with alts? With so many possible combinations I think one random each is enough.

** By this I mean if someone wanted to do a random PB pattern with normal/alts then only one per breed should be allowed.

I agree. We won't run out of possible combinations any time soon.

And for those who are doing lineages with Autumns: they've started dropping smile.gif

I also agree.

@Zareni: Congrats. biggrin.gif If you're starting a list I'd love to be on it. ^^

I have all CB Hellfires I need for my male Fog x female Hellfire checker. The last two were lucky AP catches (within a minute of each other probably due to the new release happy.gif). Now I only need two more Fogs.

That works for me.

@Felischia - I already had a list for them from way back in the even gen thread, you all are on it already.

I should open the list for the daydreams though, I'll add you three since I know you'll ask. That leaves a couple spots open. smile.gif