Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

Nice. I bet I'm not the only one who will be begging for an egg biggrin.gif

You're quite right about that. xd.png I'd be begging for an egg as well.

@Zareni: Added you. biggrin.gif

As will I. biggrin.gif

Dreamgirl - Unfortunately my NeoXCanopy project already has a full list, it's one of the few projects I started a list for back in the even gen thread. :/ So keep an eye on this thread and grab a spot the next time the list is open.

Nice. I bet I'm not the only one who will be begging for an egg biggrin.gif

Would you like to join the project? Or maybe if you are only doing that one lineage would it be okay if we made you an honorary member? Kelverathewinged's Blinks and sanderj's Bad Wolf vines are both honorary members. It just means that the quote will be marked down as taken and we can use your lineage in the project if you are okay with egg requests when you're done. smile.gif

I'd like to be honorary please. Thank you ^^ And I will be keeping the first resulting egg, but after that I'll totally open up requests.

I'd like to be honorary please. Thank you ^^ And I will be keeping the first resulting egg, but after that I'll totally open up requests.

Oh lovely! Hope you will keep us up to date how your breeding goes, or at least notify us when the lineage is complete. *^-^* We will all stand in line for one. wink.gif

I soon will be done with my cbs for both lineages. The proper gendered hatchies are already on my scroll. And.. I couldn't resist naming them. xd.png Now I can only hope they will produce accordingly. laugh.gif If not.. Well thanks to renaming I don't worry about that. ^.~ But to wait until the whole thing is done.. I could never bear that.... *^-^*

Edited by Belisar

My silly silly waters have finally decided to co-operate enough to give me the first Second Gen I need. I could also breed the second pretty soon, but I'm locked with an IOU, so it could take a while. Who knew that common waters would be so silly?

Thank you biggrin.gif

Annnnd *drumroll* The Doctor And Ace.

*grins* You guys are already on the list.

ROFL

Well.. better be safe than sorry. And with balloons I will make double sure laugh.gif

EDIT: As I don't wanna double post.. Here is the first 2nd gen of my Balloon x Waterwalkers: What does that mean

I was just thinking.. as this quote is kind of a dialoge.. shall I put the name in front of the sentences? I'm not sure if I like that though... laugh.gif It was just a thinking..

Edited by Belisar

Well, I've done a side-by-side comparison of how my lineage would look as Male Terrae x Female Pink, vs. Male Pink x Female Terrae. And ultimately, I like Male Terrae x Female Pink much better. So I'mma go with that. Just in case you all need to update the spreadsheet or somesuch.

I was just thinking.. as this quote is kind of a dialoge.. shall I put the name in front of the sentences? I'm not sure if I like that though...  laugh.gif  It was just a thinking..

*shrugs* I didn't for my Planet Of The Dead Sunsongs. If it's a short quote and you needed to bulk it out it would be a good way to do it. Ultimately it's a personal choice though.

And I'm halfway there on the Pebble half of my First Last Words. biggrin.gif

Edit: Duh!

Edited by Wiz

*shrugs* I didn't for my Planet Of The Dead Sunsongs. If it's a short quote and you needed to bulk it out it would be a good way to do it. Ultimately it's a personal choice though.

And I'm halfway there on the Pebble half of my First Last Words. biggrin.gif

Edit: Duh!

A "First Words" lineage would be kind of cool too!

By the way, would there be room for a PB Nebula lineage in which the Nebulas are a completely random mixture of blue, orange, green and purple? If not, I'll head back to the drawing board for a think...

A "First Words" lineage would be kind of cool too!

By the way, would there be room for a PB Nebula lineage in which the Nebulas are a completely random mixture of blue, orange, green and purple? If not, I'll head back to the drawing board for a think...

I never thought about alts and such. I don't know what evangeline has planned for her Nebs as she hasn't updated her PPP with them tongue.gif it might be worth talking to her.

I have no problem with treating alts as different 'breeds' for the sake of the project if no one else has. It would open up the possibility of doing things like PB vines but with Alts after the first gen if anyone wanted to. Or Alt x Norm checkers.

Does anyone hate the idea?

I never thought about alts and such. I don't know what evangeline has planned for her Nebs as she hasn't updated her PPP with them tongue.gif it might be worth talking to her.

I have no problem with treating alts as different 'breeds' for the sake of the project if no one else has. It would open up the possibility of doing things like PB vines but with Alts after the first gen if anyone wanted to. Or Alt x Norm checkers.

Ok, thanks for the quick reply! I'll speak to evangeline and see what she says. smile.gif

I wouldn't mind either because I was wondering the same thing at some point.

@Belisar: My quote from "Time of the Angels" is a dialogue, too. I've decided to leave the names out of it. But that's a personal choice like Wiz said. smile.gif I personally think it would disturb the reading flow.

I just couldn't resist naming the first quarter of the lineage. xd.png

I'm fine with treating alts as different breeds. I'm not too sure about random nebulae though, I'd say stick with a pattern of some sort.

Little rascle hatches tomorrow. here's to hoping it genders right and likes the mate I have for it.

If it does I will only have two more dragons I need to breed for 5th gen. biggrin.gif

Btw, Raistlin. I noticed that you said on the spreadsheet that the names of mine are random when in fact all the names I give them are all either "weapons" and parts of the Tardis. rolleyes.gif

Click the egg with the sonic screwdrivers. tongue.gif

Val's Doctor Who Personal Lineage Projects (Nebulas not mandatory)

Forum Name: Valfaris

Scroll Name: Valfaris

Preferred contact for 4th gen breeding requests: PM

Number of self bred Doctor Who 4th gens you already have if any: none yet

Secret Word: cyberman

Work in Progress

1. A "The Pandorica Opens" quote & this pattern for an "Oncoming Storm" vibe.

Breed: Thunder x Grey mirror

Planned as: 4th even gen

Quote:

There was a goblin // Or a trickster // Or a warrior // A nameless // Terrible thing // Soaked in the blood // Of a billion galaxies // The most feared being // (cbs end here)

In all the cosmos // And nothing could // Stop it or hold it // Or reason with it // (2nd gens)

One day it would just // Drop out of the sky // (3rd)

And tear down your world

Breed: Ice (m) x Red (f) checkerboard

Planned as: 3rd even

Quote:

Well that's good // Fantastic that is // Twenty Minutes // To save this world //

And all I have // Is a post office //

And it's shut

Breed: Water (m) x Magma (f) checkerboard

Planned as: 3rd even

Quote:

You gave me hope and // Then you took it away // That's enough to // Make anyone dangerous //

God knows what // It will do to me //

Basically... run!

DW Dragons on my scroll

I am in possesion of a certain lovely pair. wub.gif

Also I reserved some DW-related names (temporarily assigned to pygmies without care for gender):

his parents & this Portal/DW-pair (sorry for ruining it for Whovians with the portal name, but I think those quotes go soooo well together)

"Putting Hitler in the Cupboard"

"Time Lady" & "Time Head" (I'm tempted to use both for 2nd gen siblings of aforementioned CB black pair)

"Daughter of the TARDIS" and "Time Lady River Song"

Edited by Valfaris

Hi Valfaris, welcome to the funhouse! Have a Jammy Dodger! biggrin.gif

I've linked your post on the first page - it'll be your Personal Project Post from now on.

Your Thunder/Storm mirror lineage looks great and the quote is free - can't wait to see it complete - and you have some fantastic names there too. smile.gif (<3 Rory...)

Enjoy!

- Amazon_warrior

Updating the spreadsheet.

I have to go to class now, so I haven't finished. I'm on page 10 (jerusha's post), so if somebody sees something missing that might be the reason.

I've updated my project post and put links to my 2.gens - so far the dragons have been cooperating quite nicely. ^^ I've also added two new projects (a Thunder M x Red F with a quote from Dalek and a Pillow x Pillow with a quote from The Abominable Snowmen - a homage to Troughton's coat biggrin.gif) - I've checked the spreadsheet and none of the breeds or quotes seem to be taken, but I'll change it if I'm wrong. smile.gif

Welcome to the madhouse Valfaris!

You look good to go stagazer. biggrin.gif

My Albinos are being very good, at this rate my Pinks will be the last to finish despite being one of the first to start. I'm just not having any luck with the last needed second gen *sighs*.

EDIT:

Okay with less than two weeks to go I'd like to call dibs on PB Autumns. I already have three caveborns and one second gen which I can rename. I'd also like to call dibs on M Autumn x F Moonstone checker. I have all the female Moonstones I need and just need to pick up the Autumn side for that one. I'm just sorting the quotes out now and I'll come back and update when they are saved.

Edited by Wiz

I added a page with a list of the quotes and their episodes, so that it is easier for everybody to see if the quote they want to do is taken.

@evangeline: I meant not a quote and random was the best thing I could think of. But it's changed now to "Weapons & Parts of the TARDIS".

Edited by Raistlin24

Valfaris! *-* Finally you are here too! Let's enjoy the DC Whoniverse together. *^-^*

Btw.. bred half of my 2nd gens now. Next week I go for the other half. Hopefully.(one of my balloon x waterhorses refused... meeehhh). Updated my PPP for the progress on both lineages.

I want more slots, for I can do more Balloon x something DrWho checker.. laugh.gif

Edited by Belisar