Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

Updating PPP biggrin.gif

From The Last Of The Time Lords:

PB Autumns Quote I travelled across the world. From the ruins of New York, to the fusion mills of China, right across the radiation pits of Europe. And everywhere I went, I saw people just like you, living as slaves. But if Martha Jones became a legend, then that's wrong because my name isn't important. There's someone else. The man who sent me out there. The man who told me to walk the Earth. His name is the Doctor.

Progress: CB: 3/8 - 2nd Gen: 1/4 - 3rd Gen: 0

That quote is awesome! wub.gif

It's coming along so fast cool.gif

Stargazer, I couldn't fit the whole quote into a 4th gen but I think His name is the Doctor makes a nice stopping point. Plus it looks cool as a dragon's name xd.png

Edited by Wiz

I think I've come up with a plan for my own projects, alternating checkers and PBs. That means I need to make a few more 4th gen PBs to match all the checkers I have, heh. I've come up with quotes and breeds for 2 of them, another bit of ten angst and an awful lot of running. smile.gif

PB Swallowtail: School Reunion

Rose: You just leave us behind. Is that what you're gonna do to me?

The Doctor: No. Not to you.

Rose: But Sarah Jane. You were that close to her once, and now you never even mention her. Why not?

The Doctor: I don't age. I regenerate. But humans decay, you wither and you die. Imagine watching that happen to someone that you—

Rose: What, Doctor?

The Doctor: You can spend the rest of your life with me, but I can't spend the rest of mine with you. I have to live on. Alone. That's the curse of the Time Lords.

PB Gray: The Doctor's Daughter (I had to cut a bit of the middle out to make it all fit :/)

Jenny: Who are you people?

The Doctor: I told you. I'm the Doctor.

Jenny: The Doctor? That's it?

Donna: That's all he ever says.

Jenny: So, you don't have a name either? Are you an anomaly too?

The Doctor: No.

Donna: Oh, come off it! You're the most anomalous bloke I've ever met!

Jenny: So what do you do?

The Doctor: I travel. Through time and space.

Donna: He saves planets, rescues civilizations, defeats terrible creatures. And runs a lot. Seriously, there's an outrageous amount of running involved.

Edited by Zareni

I love the quotes.

But PB Horse is taken. sad.gif I have it in my PPP, though looking it's been missed on the spreadsheet so I can see the confusion. *tickles Raistlin*

I love the quotes.

But PB Horse is taken. sad.gif I have it in my PPP, though looking it's been missed on the spreadsheet so I can see the confusion. *tickles Raistlin*

Ooops. I added it to the main part of the spreadsheet and forgot to add it to the breeds part. Sorry. It's fixed now.

My bad for not checking before, you did ask us to. I just started doing something else and forgot.

Edited by Wiz

Ahh, yeah I was going off the spreadsheet. No worries, how about waverunners instead?

or not... I was thinking someone had claimed waverunners.

I didn't see em I just wanted to make sure. tongue.gif

May I reserve them please. :3

hmm, grays then? (and for the spreadsheet - my redxmagma is a 4th gen) smile.gif

Edited by Zareni

Added the Waverunners, as they were missing, too.

There is a mistake in the spreadsheet or I counted wrong three times. I counted the number of breeds in the main page and in the lineage page and get two different numbers after adding the two honorary (pb Vine and Nocturne). But I have to go to class now, so I won't be able to see what's wrong until I'm back at home. So if anybody wants to check before calling dibs on a breed, please check both pages.

Edited by Raistlin24

@evangeline: I meant not a quote and random was the best thing I could think of. But it's changed now to "Weapons & Parts of the TARDIS".

Thanks.

Uh, I claimed Waverunners awhile back... unsure.gif

NVM, I see.

Edited by evangeline5432

There is a mistake in the spreadsheet or I counted wrong three times. I counted the number of breeds in the main page and in the lineage page and get two different numbers after adding the two honorary (pb Vine and Nocturne). But I have to go to class now, so I won't be able to see what's wrong until I'm back at home. So if anybody wants to check before calling dibs on a breed, please check both pages.

Grays don't appear to be taken, so I'm officially nabbing them. It looks like you're missing BalloonxTerrae on the breeds used page.

You should also add the honorary blink dragons to the quotes used page, and mishii's "People assume that time.." quote from Blink is missing too.

TheCompleteAnimorph's quote needs to be added on the quote page as an honorary member too. biggrin.gif

The time has come at last to reveal the first (and probably last) Dr. Who 4th-gen lineage I'm making!

user posted image

No real pattern to the breeds aside from that was what I had laying around.

Do ya know? I'm really beginning to regret releasing all those frozens earlier this year. They would come in real handy right now.

Everything's fixed now. And I checked the number of breeds and quotes and they match the main page.

Thanks to everybody who pointed out what was missing. You made checking everything easier smile.gif

Edit: As the Embers would be finished if the stubborn dragons bred eggs and as this will take a while to be finished I'm calling dibs on what I called mirror seasonals:

user posted image

I only need two more CB dragons (Autumn and Winter). Sadly I won't be able to have a finished Winter for Christmas, but if I'm lucky I'll have one for my birthday.

Now I only need to find a quote.

Edited PPP.

Edited by Raistlin24

To my Magi and Moonstone listers: Got no interest from the Moonstones and no egg from the Magis. rolleyes.gif

Meanwhile I bred me a 6th gen: http://dragcave.net/lineage/qVktc Maybe I'll be trying for a Spitfire, haven't decided yet.

biggrin.gif

Edited by Felischia

I found a quote: From "The Doctor Dances" You just assume I don’t dance // What – Are you telling // Me you do dance // Nine hundred years old me // I’ve been around a bit // I think you can assume // At some point I’ve danced // Doesn’t the universe implode // Or something if you dance // Well I’ve got the moves // But I wouldn’t want to boast // You’ve got the moves // Show me your moves // The world doesn’t // End cause the Doctor dances

Sadly "The World doesn't end" and "The Doctor dances" are taken, so the end looks a bit strange.

@Raistlin: I like the quote. And yeah, I know what you mean. Happened to me with the Ood quote. "Good Queen Bess" was already taken, too. Looks a little strange now, but oh well.

With my DeepSeas coming to an end soon, I've just found another quote:

From "The End of Time"

You weren't there, / in the final days of the War. / You never saw what was born. / But if the Time Lock's broken, / then everything's coming through! / Not just the Daleks, / but the Skaro Degradations, / the Horde of Travesties, / the Nightmare Child, / the Could-Have-Been-King / with his army of Meanwhiles / and Never-weres; the War turned / into Hell! And that's what / you've opened right above [the] Earth! / Hell is descending!

I haven't quite decided how to arrange it because the last line is just one line too much. tongue.gif

I'm calling dibs on PB Sunsets. Yeah, catching them is going to be fun. rolleyes.gif

Edit, again: ^^

How many letters are allowed? unsure.gif

Edit once more:

Thanks, Raistlin.

I arranged it but had to leave "the" out in the line before last. If anyone has another idea of arranging the quote, I'm open to suggestions. smile.gif

I also had to squeeze in another space in "The__Nightmare Child" as that one was already taken.

Edited by Felischia

If you're talking about names I think 32 but ' count as 2.

You'll have the same fun I'm having catching sun eggs xd.png I'm trading nice Thuweds for them.

Edit: great start: two pairs of seasonals refused dry.gif Good thing I have replacements.

Edited by Raistlin24

I've had a couple pieces of my quotes taken as well - "Who are you people" was one and "I am the bad wolf", "storm in the heart of the sun", and "the time lord victorious" from my earlier projects. It's a good thing you can't see the extra spaces in a lineage view (with firefox). >.<

I think I'd rather be trying to catch sunrise/set eggs than magmas. I'm going to have to try and trade my next round of wrong color stripes for them.

I was watching The Doctor Dances on Gold last night lol. I love the new quotes. Some of the names you get with yours Felischia are awesome. Zareni if the dragons that have the names you want have the owners scroll on their page it's always good to check how active they are. If they have any eggs on their scroll, if not then if they have any dragons from the last release. I've managed to grab The Master and Zek by watching inactive scrolls and waiting for the names to disappear. ninja.gif

Hunting Magmas? I share your pain.

Especially as I'd love to make the other half of my "2x 3rd gen" project a water/magma checkerboard to go with the ice/red. Which means getting a second CB magma girl. (The Time Lords think the Doctor's TARDIS is old, unreliable and obsolete? They should see my computer & internet connection!) rolleyes.gif Ah well, gotta trade then.

To make this official: I'd love to call dibs on M Water x F Magma 3rdeven checker (can start as soon as my influenced Water grows up)

The Quote I'd like to use is from "The Doctor's Wife"

You gave me hope and // Then you took it away // That's enough to // Make anyone dangerous //

God knows what // It will do to me //

Basically... run!

Edit:

I see evangeline uses on the other "Basically... Run" quote, but I don't think our naming will conflict as she's using longer names and I wrote it like this. While that eliminates the lovely possibility to make a 4th even gen egg from 3rd "Hello, I'm The Doctor" and 3rd "Basically... Run" (It would have worked when starting at "Is this world protected?" I had all the names before I backchecked at the quote page, oops!), I commend her great taste in quotes and dragons! Nebulas are wub.gif

Edited by Valfaris

That happened to me with There Are Worlds Out There. Felischia had it for her Journey's End Magi's and I also needed it for my Survival Balloons. I just put an extra space in mine wink.gif

I'd like to pre-emptively claim male Magi x female Pink checker lineage, if I may? I am still mulling over exactly the quote I want to use, but I am drooling-in-love with the sherbety joy of orange x pink. Can I haz, plz? Kthx! :3

Oh yeah, and for my Terrae x Pink lineage, I've got all the base dragons (assuming they gender as influenced) AND all the names claimed by placeholders. So that's off to an excellent start!

Edited by jerusha

Why you no gender right? Whhhhyyyy....? D:

Now to wait for my electric pair to cool down and I will try yet again...

So close yet so far away. rolleyes.gif

Forum Name: Enalahs

Scroll Name: (Isn't this Scroll Spam? My scroll is in my sig but I can add it to this post if needed)

Preferred contact for 4th gen breeding requests: PM on forums since my chat isn't working.

Number of self bred Doctor Who

4th gens you already have if any: None yet

Secret Word: cyberman

Edited by Enalahs