Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

Thank you, I'm very happy to be here! I have a couple ideas for future projects, but am still gathering enough CB's to make them happen. smile.gif

Personal project post updated...I want to call dibs on my breed line please smile.gif

I'm claiming a couple of quotes about River, and Water x Sunsong and Storm x Sunsong. I chose the breeds because you know, a quote from River Song, might as well use Waters (wish we had a river dragon) and Sunsongs. Storms were included for the second one because it's a quote from the Doctor/Oncoming Storm. *put way too much thought into this* Anyway, I'm off to update my PPP.

*put way too much thought into this* Anyway, I'm off to update my PPP.

As someone who rearranged the quotes in half my WIP's because I wanted my last word quotes to be two 4th gens, one in Stones and one in Pebbles so I could join them together with a 5th gen Geode ... All this so I didn't have one big 5th gen block of dragons messing up my 4th gen patterns, well I don't think there is such a thing as too much thought. xd.png

I just updated my personal post and added 2 new projects - I checked the spreadsheet and none of the breed combinations or quotes I wish to use seem to be taken, so if it's all right I'd like to call dibs on them. smile.gif

And check out this little Dr. Who impostor (see the hatchie's code) - here ^^

Edited by stagazer_7

I don't think anyone's taken it yet, so I'm reserving a quote from the most recent episode. It'll be 5th gen and starts with the line "I'm not just a professional, I'm the Doctor" and finishes with "Monsters are real". I'll update my PPP once I've got the whole thing saved in my frozen hatchie section. smile.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Oh Wiz, please let me be one of the first on your list for a 4th gen! *^-^* PleasePleasePlease laugh.gif

I love Balloons! Soso pretty!

Btw... 2 more cb Waterhorses and I can get started on my first quota (takes me longer than I thought as I have so many other stuff gathering on my scroll xd.png)

I don't think anyone's taken it yet, so I'm reserving a quote from the most recent episode.  It'll be 5th gen and starts with the line "I'm not just a professional, I'm the Doctor" and finishes with "Monsters are real".  I'll update my PPP once I've got the whole thing saved in my frozen hatchie section.  smile.gif

When I heard him talking I thought too how great a quote that would be for our project. laugh.gif

When I heard him talking I thought too how great a quote that would be for our project. laugh.gif

Great minds, and all that. smile.gif I'm trying to decide what breeds it would look best with. All the star bits make me think Nebula, but I'm having a hard enough time with the two Neb lineages I have going at the moment! xd.png Unless I allowed the Nebs to be whatever colour and checkered them with a non-dimorphic breed, like Whites. That might be interesting...

Congrats smile.gif

I'd love to be on the list.

*Goes to update spreadsheet*

Edited by Raistlin24

Finished wub.gif

List for a sibling is open. ^^

*runs off to update her PPP*

That's absolutely lovely, and I'd love to be added to this list, if I could. Actually, I'm probably going to ask several people to add me to their lists eventually, but I'm trying to limit the number of lists I'm on at one time. I feel greedy if I'm on "too many" at once. (Truthfully, I don't even know how many lists in different places I'm on right now. Five? Seven? Ten? Who knows.)

I never thought it would be hard to catch whiptails xd.png

It was always other stuff blocking the cave when I went hunting. Just caught 3 more CB's, so I should be set now with the CB base. Already bred a 2nd gen - I'll update my post with that one later. Just wanted to drop in and share my update real quick.

Finished wub.gif

I'd love to be on that list! *^-^* The males and females really work well together. Another greate qutoe. *-*

I'd love to be on the list for that little beauty Felischia. And as long as the Balloons like each other everyone is added. smile.gif

I'd love to be on the list for that little beauty Felischia. And as long as the Balloons like each other everyone is added. smile.gif

Added you all. biggrin.gif

I now have a 3rd gen and the remaining 2nd gens for my DeepSeas growing on my scroll. I'm having a hard time catching Hellfires tough (I'm trying (sort of-ish) to catch them and the Fogs in pairs). Why do they have to make themselves scarce again? rolleyes.gif

Edited by Felischia

Finished wub.gif

I'm a little late, but if the list is still open, I would love to be added as well - it's just to pretty to resist (and the quote is just great)! wub.gif

Finished wub.gif

Ooo, is there room for me too? Moonstones are so purdy. wub.gif

PB Harvest. Some Days Are Special  List open

Hi Wiz! I spot an open list! May I fill up a slot on that one? *^-^*

*Beli wants them ALL* ninja.gif

I'm almost done with getting the CBs for the Balloon x Waterhorse checker. 2 more Horse hatchies will arrive on my scroll soon. Then I can finally get started with being annoyed of wrong breeds and fails xd.png.

Edited by Belisar