SkySong278

X-Men: The End

Vittore Marcello looked around him with mild interest. He was good looking, but not overly so. The most attractive or stunning thing about him was his pale-blue intense eyes that contrasted sharply with his dark hair. Otherwise he was mostly average looking, but almost always had a smirk on his face. There was something different abou thim, though. His unnaturally intelligent and quick blue eyes also held a deep solemness to them, as if he had been something terrible that haunted him every minute of his life.

Vittore rounded a corner, hearing some racket and feeling the urge to get himself in a bit of trouble. He took in the scene. A blonde girl on the ground. Money in some man's hand. A gun in a woman's. Another man standing off to the side, clapping. Vittore pulled out a gun concealed in his expensive suit, aiming it at the woman with one hand and pushing his hat a bit down with the other. His face held it's classic smirk as he cocked the gun. "Put your weapon down," he said cooly, his Italian accent thick. He wasn't doing this because he wanted to be nice or save the girl. No, he wanted the money. He'd probably kill the girl himself anyway.

He nodded to the man with the money. "The money. Hand it over," he said in the same tone, looking at him levely. He fully expected them to underestimate him and scoff. It wouldn't be a wise descision. Vittore could pluck a bullet out of the air if need be. He wasn't someone to mess with, especially with a gun in hand. He didn't bother with the girl on the ground. If he could take these three, he was confident he could deal with her. "I want the money," he hissed, impatient now.

Siren

Siren, I can't see what you are thinking, but I can feel that you are uncomfortable with me right now, so Riley can speak for me. Siren shivered and blinked her way back to reality. The foreign presence left her mind and Tempest was speaking. "Nick wants me to bring you to a place in the city where he and Will disappeared and then I'll take you to where he has an underground tunnel ready to go to our new home." When she finished she headed out of the sewer hideout with Siren close behind. Tunnel? What tunnel? At least now I know that Blade can't read my thoughts... Keeping her questions to herself Siren followed Tempest quietly.

Riley ↔ Tempest

Riley started to walk again when Siren followed after her and she figured that she'd wait up-top for Sophira. Once she got to the entrance of the sewer where they got into it, she looked for the ladder and found it a few minutes later, climbing up it during the same time-frame that she had found it, and then sliding off the manhole cover afterward. Before she got to the surface, though, she looked around the place to make sure that there were no humans around and then climbed out, reaching her hand down in order to help Siren up. She figured that the latter wouldn't need her help but she did that anyway in case she did. With a small shrug, she straightened up again and looked around the area as she waited for Siren to come up and to also wait for Sophira so that they could go to the place that Nick told her to gather everyone at.

((So sorry it took so long! I'll get things moving with Moira and such...))

~Sophira~

Things happened quickly, and all of a sudden they were moving. Sophira was a bit confused, mostly because she had been busy thinking off in her own little world about how wonderful it would be to someday return home. Then suddenly Nicandro had spoken, and Riley and Siren were getting up and moving.

"Nick wants me to bring you to a place in the city where he and Will disappeared and then I'll take you to where he has an underground tunnel ready to go to our new home." Riley seemed serious, so Sophira stood and followed. It had been a unique experience, hearing Nicandro speaking in her head. Sophira sort of wished she could just communicate with everyone that way. She followed close behind Siren, though she did fall behind once or twice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Asashi~

"Meeting a mutant would have been frightening. They can be so mean." Nurse Jade nodded as though in agreement, but her eyes showed no hatred or fear when Moira mentioned mutants being mean. "They are desperate, child, like thieves and the homeless. There is much they would do to get what they need to survive."

"Could I take a bath though? I had been on a bus all day yesterday and last night." Nurse Jade nodded, smiling. "Of course you can, dear. We'll wheel you over there."

Moira was allowed to take a bath and get cleaned up, and a maid brought her clothes that fit her quite well. They were also rather expensive clothes, but Nurse Jade insisted Moira keep them. "There is too much finery contained in this house as it is! It won't hurt the poorest person here if you take so much as half the gold in these walls!"

Nurse Jade insisted Moira meet Asashi more formally and have him give her a tour while she was recovering. She was brought up the elevator in her wheelchair to the main floor, where Nurse Jade called Asashi over.

~~

Asashi had been waiting and waiting, wondering what in the world was taking his Irish friend so long to get herself wrapped up and ready to go to a real hospital. There's a fifty-percent chance that Nurse Jade will send her to a real hospital. Of course, that percentage is technically lower, because if Nurse Jade starts to like her, she'll never let her leave until she's recovered. That means that mutant could be here a while... a long while.

Asashi's worst fears were realized as Nurse Jade came from the elevator with the Irish mutant sitting in a wheelchair. Her hair looked clean and there was no blood in it, so Asashi assumed she had washed up. Before Nurse Jade could say anything, Asashi spoke with a smile. "Hello, I don't think we were properly introduced... you know I'm Asashi, but I don't think I caught your--" Brrrrring!

Asashi frowned and reached for his phone. "Hold on a moment," he said quickly. He turned sideways from Moira and looked at the caller ID. It was his father. Two calls in a row? Not a coincidence. "Hi father, something wrong?" "I have to go, son. Turn on the TV, news channel. Hurry." Asashi felt his mouth dry up. Father's voice... something must have happened! There was a large flatscreen TV right there in the room, and Asashi spun to face it. "Turn that on," Asashi commanded a maid. She quickly turned it on with the remote-control. As usual, it was already on the news channel. Asashi couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"Humans, I am a mutant. You've seen us as a threat as soon as you discovered we exist, and have tried to kill us, imprison us, all because we're different." No... Veni! no way... "We've done nothing to you, and yet you attacked us in droves, letting your government imprison us, all because you view us as savage and violent, a mere beast to be slaughtered upon whim. Well, know you have pushed us too far." No, she wouldn't... "You did not think of peace, oh no. Whatever happens next, humans, is your fault entirely. I hope you are satisfied with the results you've wanted for so long. LONG LIVE THE BROTHERHOOD OF MUTANTS!" NO!!!

The explosion was almost as bad as seeing all of the terrified faces before the building exploded. Asashi could do nothing but stare. His left hand shook, and he found it hard to breath. All those people... It was a replay of an event that had just occurred two minutes ago, and the news-lady began giving what little details she knew about it. Apparently, Militia was involved. Michael, the splitter. Asashi's shock turned to anger. I should have killed him when I had the chance. Asashi's father had been after Militia for a while, and Asashi knew of Veni because she had also shown violent tendencies in the past--not enough to get her publicly noticed, but just enough to get her noticed by the police.

Before turning to face Moira, Asashi took a breath to regain his composure. He then turned to face Moira, a look of child-like horror on his face. "I... can't believe this! Did you see what that mutant just did?! She killed all those people, women and children! She killed innocent beings as a way to get revenge on the guilty!" Nurse Jade, standing behind Moira, was sobbing. Asashi clenched his fist. "My father's out there trying to save lives, and those mutants are just destroying everything!" His face darkened for a moment, but then he saw the look Nurse Jade was giving him. He turned to Moira. "I'm sorry... that you arrived at such a bad time. You see, my father is a policeman and is going to be working to recover... survivors... from the rubble of that building that just... exploded."

Asashi wasn't sure what else to say. Now was NOT the time to be Asashi; he needed Com, and he needed him soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ren

“My name’s Willow. And no, I don’t have any allies...”

Ren continued smiling, her head cocked slightly. So, my little ally is a mutant. She just revealed this information to me! She must be aware that I am a mutant too! What fun we can have together, two mutants in one place.

“Sure. I’ll be your ally for the day.”

Ren's smile faded slightly, and then was replaced with a more legitimate one. "Thank you, Willow. Now look over there." She pointed across the road, where the news-channel was on. She grinned and glanced at Willow before proceeding to cross the street. "Follow me to that destination." She walked over, not checking if Willow was following. Strangely enough, no cars came to that point in the road while Ren was crossing. When she arrived at the other side, she stared with a smile at the TV screens. "It'll start in three, two, one..."

"Humans, I am a mutant. You've seen us as a threat as soon as you discovered we exist, and have tried to kill us, imprison us, all because we're different. We've done nothing to you, and yet you attacked us in droves, letting your government imprison us, all because you view us as savage and violent, a mere beast to be slaughtered upon whim. Well, know you have pushed us too far. You did not think of peace, oh no. Whatever happens next, humans, is your fault entirely. I hope you are satisfied with the results you've wanted for so long. LONG LIVE THE BROTHERHOOD OF MUTANTS!"

As Veni made the building explode, Ren turned to look at Willow and see what her expression was. Did the event please her, or bother her? That was what Ren wanted to know. As for Ren herself, the event bothered her... but not because of the people. It was because of her job; she had just failed it. Her job had been to get at least one of the members of the anti-mutant council out of the building safely, but she hadn't thought the building would be destroyed so soon. She knew John Shooter would be quite furious at her, but she supposed she was too valuable for him to kill. I am the link, the hunter, the toad... the piece of glass floating between the limited water and the unlimited air. As long as that knowledge is legitimate, no one will kill me that knows so! Ren giggled at her own thoughts. "What do you think, Willow? What do you think of this Brotherhood?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Siren

Siren climbed up the ladder and accepted Tempest's hand to help her up. She saw no humans in the immidiatearea, but could hear screams and shouts of panick. At the same time a scent of ash filled her lungs. Something had exploded. It didn't take long to locate, Siren could see the flames licking thrir way up a few buildings that she assumed were syrrounding the exploded building. This was madness. Her first instinct was to put people to sleep, but that would endanger them. With a frown Siren turned to Tempest. "We need to help these people before we do anything else! I can put them to sleep and we can move them out of the way! We have to do something or else all these people will be hurt! We can't just let them die because we want to get out safely."

Siren cast a worried glance at a small child, no older than five screaming and wailing for her mother. It was causing people to freeze around her... A mutant? Or perhaps... No, that little girl was a mutant. The girl sat down and began to sob, alternating between the sobs and the scary wails that froze people in place.

((I'm making a sheet for this girl right now wink.gif))

Riley ↔ Tempest

Riley looked around and saw the smoke as well before turning her attention back to Siren and then hearing all that she said. "I know a quick way to put the fire out but we should wait for Sophira before we do anything," she said in reply after the former was done talking. "After I get the fire put out and we get everyone out of the way after you put them to sleep, we should make it to the spot that I was going to take the two of you to before but we'll need Sophira for that." She was thinking that she could make it rain and have it really pour so that there would be enough rain in order to put out all of the fire. She didn't want anyone to get hurt from the exploded building, like burned or anything so she was more than happy to help put out the fire and help get the people out of the way.

((OKay Moira, time to act it up!))

Moira

Moira had enjoyed the warm bath and the clothes fit her figure well making her look slightly smaller than she was. Her now dark hair was clean and she felt rather nice. When she was about to answer Asashi after he was about to ask his question, she didn't know what to do other than listen in on the phone call. Nicandro.... She said mentally hoping that her friend would hear her. The view in front of her was horrendous and as she opened her mind to the radio waves, she couldn't help but let a solitary tear slip from her face as she heard the pained cries of the people that were there as well as the desperate calls of parents and siblings to see if their loved ones were okay, many of them were deceased and would no longer answer their phones. She wanted to reach Riley and Nic, they had to know, someone had to know about this. With the power that Militia and Veni had, they wouldn't be able to beat them at all with all of the passive abilities that they had. Nicandro! she shouted as her own face grew rather dark and angry as she stood up slowly from the chair ignoring any admonition. She walked over to the TV and was about to turn it off when a mutant ran into the veiw on a sudden update and started to block of the fire from other people to keep them safe. "What are you doing?" she whispered quietly as she also watched Riley and two other girls run up and help him out.

"Timing is everything, I guess we all need to see what they can do." she said as she backed away from the TV and watched to see what they would do.

Nicandro

Nicandro listened to what Moira was saying and asked her to relay what had happened. She seemed slightly panicked but was trying to supress her own emotions. When he saw what she was seeing he paled. "No." he muttered and then quickly found himself earth running down the tunnel and appearing, "I just heard Riley." he said as he looked towards the smoke. He ran on ahead of the girls and found himself inundated with a flow of bodies and suddenly didn't care that he was a mutant and quickly blocked off the fire from reaching anyone on the street with a wall of asphalt. "D*mn!" he said aloud as the heat started to melt the asphalt. There wasn't enough metal around him that wouldn't destroy another structure so he tore up a sidewalk and tried to block off the heat from the other people. The police stared at him momentarily and were about to arrest him when Nicandro disappeared underground and went into the building. "Riley I need some RAIN!" he shouted out to her.

Riley ↔ Tempest

Riley looked up at a nearby building when she heard what Nick said and nodded before closing her eyes in order to concentrate. Above her in the sky, dark storm clouds were forming. After they were completely formed, lightning started to streak across the sky with thunder rumbling shortly afterward. After it rumbled thunder a couple of times, rain started to come down. Hard. It was also putting the fire out as well as getting her and Siren wet but she didn't care. When it had started to rain, she had opened her eyes and was now watching as the water put out the fire.

Siren

Siren was sopping wet, but didn't care, she had quickly set her equipment up beneath an awning. With a silent plea she hoped this plan would work. Glancing at the poor little girl, Siren started to sing. It was the same lullaby as before, and once she finished singing they could move people out of harms way.

"Lullaby,

Lullaby.

Rest your head,

In your bed.

Go to sleep,

Don't make a peep.

I'll see you,

In the morning."

She only sang it once, just enough to make people fall asleep, not erase their memories. Siren glanced at the little girl, and sure enough, she was awake. A little mutant child. She had stopped her scary wailing and was staring at Siren with a look that said she was more mature than she seemed. Siren smiled and kept her equipment on, her headset was water proof, not the speaker. But the speaker fit nicley in her pocket. The girl stood up and Siren said, "We should start closest to the fire, they're in the most danger." Her voice was projected over several streets, alerting anyone who might be able to help. With that, she scooped up the child and headed for the fire that was being put out by Riley's rain. She couldn't just leave the poor girl! Could she? Or did it have more to do with... No. It didn't now was not the time to be thinking about that. Siren had the girl on her hip and the little thing said, "I'm Maya."

((Was Maya accepted Btw??))

((I accepted her and moved it to the first post here))

Riley ↔ Tempest

Riley looked over at Siren when she started to sing and smiled before having her attention go back on Nick. Then she sighed before going after Siren and the little girl that she helped to help her move the other people out of the way of the slowly distinguishing fire. It wasn't completely out in some places and she didn't want them to get hurt. As she started to move people from the danger area, she couldn't help but think that it would be bad if evil mutants found out that she was Nick's weakness. That would definitely be a problem later.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Róise

Róise instinctively fell to the ground as the building exploded. Oh God… she didn’t want to die. After the shock-waves had passed, she took a couple deep breaths to calm herself before assessing the damage. She had road-burns on her arm and forehead from falling down, and a piece of glass had imbedded itself into her leg. She was bleeding too, but not enough to worry about. She had been lucky. Had she been any closer to the building, she could have gotten a heck of a lot more injured.

Róise rose and looked at the remains of the hotel. Oh great, it was burning. She hated fire. It scared her. Róise stared at the building, all noises slipping into the background. She did want to help. But the fire… Róise closed her eyes and took a deep breath. When she opened her eyes again, there was a new determination in them. The red-head walked towards the fire, her hands shooting water at the flames.

Willow

Willow followed a couple steps behind Ren. That girl intrigued her. She had an interesting way of speaking, just randomly introduced herself to strangers on the street, and asked them to be her allies. I hope I didn’t make a mistake agreeing to follow her around… Willow thought, noting that the girl seemed to know exactly when the announcement that the Brotherhood had been restarted would be made.

Willow watched the TV screen, trying to figure out what she thought about the news. How did this affect her? She didn’t like them killing all those people, that was for sure. But they did have a valid point. How could the humans expect mutants not to react at all, when even something as simple as existing had become a crime? Willow wondered briefly what Ren thought about it. She turned around, just to see Ren looking back at her.

"What do you think, Willow? What do you think of this Brotherhood?" Willow took another second to think, before answering. “I’m not quite sure…” All the memories she had ever collected that connected to the brotherhood came to the front of her mind, and she finally made up her mind. She kept silent however, and instead asked, “What do you think?”

Militia

Mike was silent for a moment, not moving. He closed his eyes and thought hard about what he'd just imagined. The city of Boston going underground in a series of explosions. That would destroy the uneasy peace and force the remaining mutants to join the Brotherhood's army or die. It was a wonderful thought and he couldn't help but let the smile spread across his face. "Veni. I've just had the most amazing plan yet." He began splitting. Each split went to a certain corner of the room, waiting. "All we need is a bunch of shovels and, we will have control over Boston. Anything we need or want will be ours with a simple threat. See," He snapped his fingers and the splits left, running towards the city. Each one went to a different store, stealing weapons and technology. He didn't care who returned or who didn't. Only what they brought back with themselves. "I believe it wouldn't be too hard with my army of splits to make tunnels under the city. After doing that, it would be simple to create a series of bombs to go off. Of course, in the long run, we'll detonate the bombs. After all mutants are evacuated. Then, we will destroy Boston with the death of a split." He grinned, pleased with the plan. It needed work, of course, but it was feasible.

[Veni]

"Veni. I've just had the most amazing plan yet." Militia said, and he began splitting at a rapid pace, soon filling the room with his splits, who waited for what he was about to say. "All we need is a bunch of shovels and, we will have control over Boston. Anything we need or want will be ours with a simple threat. See?" Veni didn't see how a bunch of splits with shovels were going to take over Boston, but she kept her mouth shut and kept listening, even after the splits had departed. "I believe it wouldn't be too hard with my army of splits to make tunnels under the city. After doing that, it would be simple to create a series of bombs to go off. Of course, in the long run, we'll detonate the bombs. After all mutants are evacuated. Then, we will destroy Boston with the death of a split." Veni nodded at this. It was a very raw idea, but with some fine-tuning it would be the perfect plan. She began her analysis of the idea.

"Indeed, it will work, given time, but we'll need a distraction, something to keep the X-men and the police at bay and off your splits in the tunnels while we're undergoing the plan. Also, send your splits to one spot so that I can create a portal for them to here. It wouldn't do to be discovered already, when we've just claimed this base for our own. Anyway, we'll need mutants to join our army, and we'll mount an assault on a random target, perhaps another hotel or important building. While I prepare that, we'll need the technopath boy your split captured to start working on a cloaking device." Veni said, listing her ideas as well. They would have to put the plan into action as soon as possible.

>Will<

“Will, sounds like a pretty decent name.” Sparky responded, and Will nodded at the compliment. “To be honest, our background seems pretty familiar. My dad was so mentally sick in his head until he shot my mother in the head. He's stuck with life sentence without parole in the prison, it still makes me sick to remember everything that had happened. And that was when I was twelve.” he finished, and then turned to Will. “Hmm, what's wrong?” He inquired, and Will shook his head. "Agh. I happen to hate telepaths, and one just got inside my head to deliver a message." he muttered, loud enough for the other man to hear him. Then there was an explosion nearby. Will rocked back and forth, shocked by the sudden event. At least I didn't do it this time. His stomach churned as he ran down the street to see Siren singing and holding another girl, and the burned wreckage of a hotel that had been blown up. Another girl was there, shooting water out of her fingertips, and Will felt useless. All he could do was cause more damage. He walked over to the rubble and started helping Blade and Riley, sifting through the rubble. He heard a cry of pain, and lifted a piece of cement to reveal a man in his mid-fifties, half buried. Will scrambled to help him, pulling the man out of the rubble and helping the man to his feet. The man thanked him and sat down, weakened. Will felt a small bubble of pride well up inside him. That was the first time I've saved someone and he thanked me. It's a really nice feeling. Then he concentrated on the matter at hand. There were more people to save.

+Avi+

It was done, and the police officer was dead. After retrieving the money from his wallet, Avi ditched the body in the corner of the warehouse. She didn't know where she was, but it would be to her advantage to explore the place. After a few minutes, it was determined to be a weapons facility, closed for the day. All weapons ranging from pocket knives to large, heavy artillery was stored there, neatly arranged and covered with sheets to prevent dust from damaging them. Avi picked up a butterfly knife and started to test it out. Her uncle had given one to her once, before she was forced to return it. She could use it for now, when she had no other weapons besides her powers and her mind. It felt reassuring in her jean's pocket. All of a sudden she heard a noise outside. Someone was opening the door to the warehouse! Snarling, Avi turned to see who it was that was disturbing her looting.

Edited by Darkshadow

Nicandro

Nicandro did his best not to allow himself to show any worry for Riley. If he did, then she could be dead and he didn't want that for her. He kept forming metal and earth to block the fire from people when all of the sudden water spouted from behind him. "What the.." he asked then turned to see someone shooting water from her hands at the fire quickly helping put it out at the base while Riley had the rain putting it out everywhere else. "thanks!" he shouted over his shoulder and was glad that people were stopping in their chaotic run and calming down finally. He sighed and then watched as the police, now that the fire was out, turned to them with their weapons aimed at each of the mutants that had helped them put out the fire. "Wait we just helped you!" Nicandro shouted. Then there was a large whining noise that suddenly turned into a high pitched scream, he surrounded each of the helpful mutants in a circle of stone to keep their ears safe and made them disappear from the area. When the others could see, they were at the base and Nicandro was panting as he leaned against a wall, his hands shaking from the strain of so much strain on his abilities.

Moira

Moira watched in utter despair as Nicandro, Riley and three other people did their best to help those around them. No, Nicandro you didn't hide your face! She said mentally and was rather unhappy with what was going on. Her face showed her horror as the police turned on Nicandro and the others and she couldn't stand it any longer. "D*mn....why would they do that?" She said and then did something that she hoped would help. She started to mess with the radio signals her hand twitching at her side as stared blankly ahead. Radios started to crackle and then they started to scream, hurting the ears of any police that were still awake after Siren's song and then also it worked on those that were starting to wake up. "What happened?" she asked showing as much surprise as she could. She wanted to go outside, touch just a leaf and make a large plant monster to go and protect Nicandro.

However, as she focused more on the TV, Nicandro and the others disappeared under mounds of earth that dissipated leaving no trace of them.

((are they at the new base or the old one?))

Riley

Once the fire was out and everyone was safe, Riley sighed in relief but that quickly faded when she saw the police pointing guns at them. She was about to protest but Nick beat her to it and then there was a high-pitched scream before earth surrounded them in order to help protect them from it. She sighed again in relief before she found herself and the others at a base and wondered if it was the one that Nick was going to take them to. She didn't have a chance to look around and admire the place, though as she saw Nick leaning against a wall and heard him panting. "Are you okay love?" she asked him as she went over to him to see if he was in fact okay.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Fae tried to concentrate between the panic in her chest and the pounding in her head. Was there another one? This was getting utterly ridiculous. She wasn't stupid... There had to be a way out of this. Right now, the last thing she cared about was the money. She just wanted to get out of here alive. The woman standing over her suddenly swung the gun away from her, sensing a more immediate threat in the vicinity. "I'll be damned if I'll give that money to you," she hissed.

Something had to be done. Fae reacted on instinct. She jumped to her feet, reached around the now shocked woman, and grabbed the barrel of the gun. Everything considered, guns were fairly simple machines. They weren't that hard to communicate with. However, they also had terribly ugly personalities. This isn't the first time Fae had been forced to reason with one though, so she knew what to expect. The gun was filled with an overwhelming urge to be fired, to kill, to maim. However, it's instincts were primal and not very intelligent. In a matter of milliseconds, Fae's self control managed to overwhelm the gun's bestial needs.

The woman swung the gun back at her and fired. Nothing. "THE BULLET JAMMED!" she cried in dismay. Well, that was one gun down. As for the other one... the new man was too far away for her to do anything about it. The man that had been clapping moments before gave her an intrigued stare, but seemed far from scared about the situation. "She's the one that jammed your gun Margret. It seems we underestimated the little thing. She's one of us," he said with mild amusement.

Margret hissed (literally) and lunged at the new attacker, going unnaturally fast.

Edited by Walker

Siren

Siren was moving a body when the high pitched scream started. At first Siren thought of Maya but the little girl was sniffling quietly into Siren's shirt not using her eery wail. Just as Siren was sure she would drop Maya, she and the girl were encased in stone and transported to what Siren assumed was the hideout. Disoriented by the sudden change, Maya peeped out from Siren's shirt and gazed around the room. She examined every person and then locked eyes with Siren. The little eyes wide with a sweet innocence that had originally inspired Siren to pick her up. "Where's momma?" Maya asked quietly. Siren mentally cringed and took a seat with Maya in her lap. "She uhm, she told me to watch out for you, she, weant on a business trip." Maya seemed to accept this and turned to face everyone else, her small ringlets bouncing as she moved. Siren realized that she hadn't even told Blade or Riley who this little girl was that they were now with. Siren watched as she got off her lap, an urge to protect the child coming over her. Maya simply walked over to Blade and asked, "What's your name?" Siren frowned, having a feeling that Maya had just interupted something between Riley and Nic. "I'm sorry, this is Maya, she's a mutant... Was on the street so I picked her up. I'm sure we can contact her parents if we need to." Siren apologized as she headed over to scoop Maya up.

/Spencer/Sparky/

"Telepaths? Those who are able to read minds and all?" Spencer questioned, out of the blue, a loud blast was heard, followed by brief tremors, strong enough that Spencer lost his balance and fell down. "What the heck was that?" He exclaimed, before noticing that Will had dashed towards the source of the explosion. "What the heck... is he thinking?" He mumbled to himself. The buildings that are located by the explosion would usually be unstable after such force and a large possibility of collapsing. Spencer was not the type who liked to takes risks, it was better to be safe than sorry.

After Will had disappeared in the distance, Spencer decided to return to his usual routine. He made his way back towards the main road when he noticed something was amiss in his vicinity. He saw a group of three surrounding a lady, with another men in the distance. He watched as the lady retaliated the woman of the trio, as she grabbed the gun for a moment. The woman then attempted to fire the weapon at the lady, but to no avail as she yelled at her dismay that the bullet was jammed.

Without much hesitation, Spencer decided to take action, he sneaked towards the alleyway, crouching as he hid behind a garbage bin. Scanning around the surroundings, he noticed that the women had changed his target to the other armed man at an extraordinary speed. Spencer immideately charged his right arm with static, before firing a bolt of lightning towards the lady's weapon, in a bid to melt the weapon to the extent of it never being able to fire. Without delay, he quickly called the lady as he motioned to her to follow him as he dashed towards the main roadside.

Edited by flamedraco

Nicandro

Nicandro nodded to Riley not ready to speak just yet. When he used earth suddenly without having to use it after a long time, he had sudden and rather debilitating headaches and his hands hard a hard time moving. He looked at his mechanical hands and absorbed the blades back into his hands as he smiled up at Riley, his eyes showing the pain that he so acutely felt. "I'll be fine Riley" He said and then looked around at Sophira, Will and Siren as well as the new red head that reminded him of Moira. Before he could ask Roise what her name was a little girl walked over to him and asked him what his name was. Nicandro always had a kind and sometimes fatherly spirit about him and it was showing now. "Well, my name is Nic. And from what Siren says, your name is Maya, is that right?" he asked her his eyes twinkling kindly. His hands were still out in the open so that Maya wouldn't be afraid of them.

Maya

Maya watched with curiosity as the two metal swords shrank back into hands on the man. She smiled, her dimples showing, and tentativley reached out to touch one of the shining metal hands. Just as she was about to touch it she let her hand drift away and her smile took on a shy quality, letting her friend pick her up. "Well, my name is Nic. And from what Siren says, your name is Maya, is that right?" Turning her face to Siren's shirt she shyly hid her face from the other people. Siren stroked her hair comfortingly and Maya turned back to face them with a small smile. She nodded mutely, feeling oddly shy by this man with metal hands. Gently she reached out a hand to touch them and said, "You're name should be Shiny, like your hands," she said it so matter-of-factly that Siren smiled. Maya said, "And I'm not afraid of your hands, they're pretty." She told Nic in her small child-like soprano voice. She had felt his desire for her not to be afraid and answered that, as a child realy of four she had no idea what it meant other than simply that. She was still smiling, her dimples showing as she did. Siren put her down and she walked a bit closer to Nic. "You're nice." She declared with a sound of finality in her voice.

Riley

Riley nodded in reply to what he said about him being fine and then smiled when she heard his kind and fatherly spirit come out as he talked to Maya. As they talked, she walked away from where they currently were and looked around with interest. She wondered if this was the base that Nick had contacted her about. She wondered why he hadn't mentioned it to her before today but then figured that it was supposed to be a surprise and that he hadn't been done with it before. She then shrugged and looked around some more.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Militia

Split: A young man laden down with a many guns entered the storehouse. There was something off about the building, but this was where they were told to meet. He was relaxed as another split entered. He nodded his greeting to the other split and laughed. "This is where we're supposed to meet. Kind of a dumpy place huh?" He said. As a split, he knew everything the original knew. More so, he knew that he'd never truly die. As long as he protected the original, his life would never end. Everything he did was for the good of himself. He'd never have to worry about anything as long as he did his best to fight. And, that was what the split did. His eyes wandered around the place. They weren't alone. "Hey! Who do you think you are? Are you a mutant?" He growled. Dropping the guns lightly to the ground, he cocked his pistol and trained it on her. The other split did the same. Two more splits entered, each doing the same.

+Avi+

Avi shifted as a young man entered the warehouse, his arms full of what seemed to be loaded weapons. Was he an employee here? If so, Avi had no qualms about killing him. "This is where we're supposed to meet. Kind of a dumpy place huh?" he said. He wasn't an employee, he was a thief. "Hey! Who do you think you are? Are you a mutant?" the man growled. Dropping the guns lightly to the ground, he cocked his pistol and trained it on her. The other man did the same. Two more men entered, each doing the same. Avi could've laughed. This was too easy. Standing up, the fur retracted and her eyes turned back to their normal icy blue. Avi whipped out her butterfly knife and started to expertly play with it, twiddling it over her fingers. She turned to the men and her gaze hardened. "Yes, I'm a mutant. Don't even try pointing guns at me." She concentrated and the guns lifted off the floor, out of the reach of the splits. "Are YOU a mutant? Either that or you just all happen to be identical and have the exact same scent." she asked, watching all of the men.

Róise

“What the..?” Róise said, looking confused around the room. One moment she had been trying to stop a fire, and the next she found herself in a cave of some sort. Her hands where dripping, slowly making the ground around her wet. “Where? Who?” The girl’s questions stopped short, as she tried to figure out who she actually was asking.

Róise’s eyes darted from person to person, before finally settling on Nicandro. He was the one people where speaking to, so Róise assumed he was in charge. “What…” she said, “is going on? Who are you? Where am I? How on earth did I get here?” Her arms were crossed and she was glaring at him, generally not looking like too nice of a person. She wanted answers, and someone in this cave was going to give them.

Luke

Hands stuffed deep into his pockets, Luke wandered down the streets he had known most of his life and watched as people eyed him warily. Stupid normal people always stare now because no one knows anymore if the people you see walking the streets are mutant or not.... he missed the days when you could show your power to your friends and just go train but not anymore.

Having friends was dangerous.

Having powers was dangerous.

Being Luke was Dangerous!

"Ya looking at something!"

He snapped at a man who had been staring at him for the past minute while he had been lost in thought, who needed them anyway. Just a pain in his ass anyway, Luke continued on his journey before he finally landed at an apartment block where he was living in a flat with two other mutants. Mutants needed to stick together if they were to survive!