SkySong278

X-Men: The End

Moira

Moira nodded fervently as she sat up to take the pill. "Meeting a mutant would have been frightening. They can be so mean." she said and looked at her hands before she took the pill. It wouldn't really matter to her if the pain killer knocked her out and was instead something to make her tell the truth. But at least she would be out of pain for a while. SHe took it gratefully then looked at the nurse respectfully as she spoke to her. Clothes, clean clothes... that sounds nice. She thought to herself before thinking a moment on a shower. "Could I take a bath though?" she asked obviously dirty from a long bus ride. When it came to buses, she was kinda a germaphobe and hated to be in them without a huge bottle of hand sanitizer.

"I had been on a bus all day yesterday and last night." she said so that the nurse wouldn't think of her as a neat freak. When the other nurses bought in a wheelchair Moira looked sort of shocked but nodded in understanding. "Yes ma'am." She said and wondered what she should do now. She hoenstly was starting to really like Nurse Jade and hated that she was lying to her.

((If either Dark or Kokay could post the current evil plot, that would be nice wink.gif ))

EVIL PLOT!!!

Right now they're killing important members of the anit-mutant campaign. Next, Michael will announce their Brotherhood campaign. They'll be announcing the Mutants attacking as the Brotherhood. It will result in tighter security and extreme violence towards any mutant. Good or bad. Militia will be recruiting ANY mutant he sees. He won't kill anyone.

Veni

"Veni, tell me what to do and where to go. I'll handle anything dangerous." It was Militia speaking, the ruthless killer Veni knew would extract revenge upon the human race. "Get down to the lobby and spread the news of the Brotherhood while killing as many as possible. Make sure at least one escapes to call the police. Then, once I'm done here, we'll stroll outside and annouce that the new Brotherhood is here and we're recruiting mutants to help fight the humans off. There'll be video cameras everywhere, and soon our message will be spread across the globe by YouTube, and the news. That's the 'Liberation Plan'. Also, while I'm at it, I'm going to steal information about any government plans to deal with any mutants. Hopefully I can dig up some intel about anti-mutant weapons, so we'll be prepared to deal with them. That's all." Veni said, and finally her acid burned through the wall. There were screams from the men inside as she sprayed the acid around, using her breath as the carrier. The men melted in front of her, ending up mere puddles on the ground. "Easy peasy. And this was supposed to be challenging." Veni said, grinning. She rifled through the men's briefcases and withdrew all the papers she could find, shoving them all into one man's briefcase. She opened a portal to her apartment quickly, and then placed all the laptops in a pile. She closed the portal and picked up the briefcase, carefully avoiding the red puddles all over the floor. Her shoes were new, and Veni didn't want them dirty.

--

>Will<

“You’re right in saying, young blood, that we have been given the gift of life, but that you already have made the distinction that others have been given that gift as well, is good. Since you don’t want to end up like your father, I am going to need to talk to a friend of ours who is kinda like a rogue mutant. She is a technopath and may be able to help in some way. As for now, we have to figure out how to help you keep control of your emotions.” Blade said with a smile, and Will hesitantly smiled back. “But first. Those that you have killed accidentally…they haunt you, but you know what? It was an accident that you couldn’t have controlled. Your ability is emotionally based and unless you are ancient like a grandfather, controlling your emotions is rather difficult young blood.” Will shook his head. How was he supposed to control his emotions. "It's very difficult when I'm only a teenage boy. I can't control when I get angry, or sad, or anything like that. It just... happens, and I have a brief moment before I calm down. Sometimes I can't calm down, and then I explode." he said, shifting uneasily. "When you're not connected to anyone whom you have a bond with, it's easier to ignore the feelings and control my powers." Will knew he was going to stay the night, and then he would decide what to do in the morning. "My feelings depend on what I see. I might someday share Michael's point of view, and use my powers to harm humans. Right now, I am undecided." he finished, and felt better. He hadn't picked a path yet, but he would see what choices he had and plough on.

Militia

The splits nodded and bolted down to the main floor. Michael stayed back, splitting still. He made three, absorbed one for energy and sent off the other two. He repeated this process many times as he heard the gunshots ring. Soon, he knew it was all over. The man walked down to the main floor, only two splits were injured. He did what any other person would. He killed them. They had asked for it. They knew their place. He now walked forwards, his eyes on the doors. His splits filed out before him, guarding him from the police that were sure to come. Each one grabbed a hostage and placed a gun to their head. As he came out, he saw the police. Michael grinned a sick, twisted smile. "I am Militia. I am the mutant who haunts your dreams. And, I bring good news to you," He looked at the humans gathered. Not a shot rang out for fear of the death of the hostages. "The Brotherhood of Mutants has returned. We come to free this world from the human scum that controls it. If there is any mutant in this crowd now, come out of hiding and join us. We will protect you. I have no wish to spill mutant blood. You are my brothers. But," His eyes flashed maliciously. He remembered the mutants who had tried to change his views. The one who lived in the tunnel. "Should any one of you try and fight me, I will kill you. This, I promise."

10 gunshots rang out. 10 bodies fell. 10 splits turned their guns on the crowd and covered his deliberately slow escape. A bullet ripped through his stomach and one split fell back instinctively. Now inside the building, and free from gunshots, Michael coughed blood and looked for Veni. He had done his job. Now it was time to leave. The split from before merged with him and regenerated his body. The bullet was pushed out of his stomach and he looked at it. Flat and misshapen now. He threw it aside and looked up the stairs. "Veni! Our friends know of our plans now. I think that it's time we bid them goodbye and leave so that we don't have me splitting nonstop today."

[Veni]

"Veni! Our friends know of our plans now. I think that it's time we bid them goodbye and leave so that we don't have me splitting nonstop today." It was Michael, and she was ready. "Alright, let's go. I've got some military intel on the anti-mutant projects. We should be good for now. First, though, I want to give the officers and the people outside a little show. You may enter the portal if you like, it will lead to an underground cavern near the outskirts of the city. We can start using it as a base of operations once I can locate some gear we can use." Veni said, snapping her fingers to create another portal. It glowed orange, it was pulsing to show Michael where it was located. "Be right back. Oh, and you might want to leave this place, since it's going to explode soon." She called over her shoulder as she smiled a cold smile, and then proceeded downward. There were police entering the lobby, and they opened fire at her. A sonic scream drove them back, and they lay broken like dolls on the floor. Veni carefully stepped around them and addressed the waiting crowd on onlookers, some of whom were no doubt dialing 911 so that the police could deal with the problem. Veni's expression was cold and bitter.

"Humans, I am a mutant. You've seen us as a threat as soon as you discovered we exist, and have tried to kill us, imprison us, all because we're different. We've done nothing to you, and yet you attacked us in droves, letting your government imprison us, all because you view us as savage and violent, a mere beast to be slaughtered upon whim. Well, know you have pushed us too far. You did not think of peace, oh no. Whatever happens next, humans, is your fault entirely. I hope you are satisfied with the results you've wanted for so long. LONG LIVE THE BROTHERHOOD OF MUTANTS!" she cried, and held out a small controller and pointed it at the crowd. All of them backed away, eyes wide with fear. She pressed the button, and the hotel exploded. A huge black plume of smoke billowed up into the sky, and the building collapsed downward, crushing all inside. Veni laughed harshly and bowed deeply to the crowd, like an actor finishing a performance. "I hope you enjoyed the performance, ladies and gentlemen. It's merely a tiny prequel as to what's to come." Veni said, and then snapped her fingers to create another portal. If Michael was behind her, he would probably follow, and she left the glowing blue portal open a tad longer than she usually did. She entered the cavern, smelling the cold air. "Good, it no longer smells like humans in here." she muttered, her eyes sweeping the place. It would make a good base, once they had improved the place.

/Spencer/

“Let's see what do we got here...” Spencer mumbled to himself, flipping through the broad pages of the newspaper he had purchased moments ago, in aims of looking for another short stint job. “Hmm... Police Force, Militia looking for new soldiers.... Meh, been there done that. Nothing worth my interest.” Looking around nearby for a trash can to dispose off the papers, he overheard a conversation whilst walking past an alleyway. When he heard that it was something about controlling and powers, his curiosity got the better of him. He entered the alleyway slowly, not wanting to make a sound as he noticed two figures in the distance. One of them seemed about his age with snow white hair while the other seemed slightly younger than him. He eavesdropped on them for a minute or so, managing to grasp the information of the younger boy's background and about selecting alliances for good or bad.

“Seems like I'm not the only person with a messed up childhood...” Spencer commented as he made the way towards the two, knowing that at least one of them was a mutant like him as well. “That Micheal you speak of, I think he's blind of others perspectives.” After all, he himself had contacts with the Police and the Militia, some of them told him they chose the jobs to ensure that their families will be safe from dangerous threats. Even though they knew that Spencer was a mutant, they always treated him as though he was normal, except that they called him 'Sparky' all the time. Those he knew well would never harm a mutant, unless they were threatened to do so and he had seen some of them savagely killed by the mutants. His thoughts of the killings made him shudder in fear, as a surge of energy rushed through his left hand, producing loud sparks for a moment before fading away.

Willow

A girl stood in front of her. Willow’s eyes scanned her carefully, not quite sure what to think. The girl introduced herself as Ren. “My name’s Willow. And no, I don’t have any allies...” She said, her voice trailing off a bit towards the end. Now that Ren had mentioned it, allies seemed like a good idea. Humans liked to bother mutants, and having someone to keep an eye out for them could be smart. But it would have to be a person she could trust, and she hadn’t found many of those in Boston yet...

Ren stopped speaking, but her smile still stayed glued to her face. She could possibly be a handy ally... A crease appeared above Willow’s eyebrows as she thought it over. “Sure. I’ll be your ally for the day.” It was only for a day after all, so pairing up with a stranger shouldn’t cause too much trouble. And maybe Ren knew Boston better than she did, and could show her some good hiding spots? Or maybe a store that was easy to steal from.

Militia

Michael walked through the portal without pause. He came out in the cave he'd been plotting on using in the first place. He grinned wickedly. Veni had read his mind. It would be much easier now. No one knew of this place. He knew Wayne would find his way back soon enough. "Veni, you're a genius. Those humans will be frenzied. They'll start punishing each other without knowing if they're mutants or not." He grinned. It was like the Salem Witch Trials all over again. His joy was great. The young man split without noticing it. He saw the split and merged it back and winked at Veni. "I'm too excited for my own good. Now," He was back to Militia, the mastermind behind the anti-human plot. "First order of business is finding a mutant to hide our base of operations. It's easier to hide than to fight. Of course," He winked at her. "I can easily fight. But, that's not the point. We need to hide the base for when I'm out. My splits can't split too. It's just me. So, we need a mutant who is either a very intelligent technopath and can cloak the area, or a mutant with some sort of invisible shield. It will be hard work, but I'm sure that there's someone out there who can help us out a bit, if you know what I mean. The Brotherhood is back with a vengeance. No one will be able to stand against us. The humans will scatter any attempts to recreate the X-Men. Luckily. They'd be quite a thorn in the side if they came back too."

[Veni]

"Veni, you're a genius. Those humans will be frenzied. They'll start punishing each other without knowing if they're mutants or not." Mike grinned, and so did Veni. "I'm too excited for my own good. Now," He was back to Militia, the mastermind behind the anti-human plot, and Veni listened to his agenda."First order of business is finding a mutant to hide our base of operations. It's easier to hide than to fight. Of course," He winked at her. "I can easily fight. But, that's not the point. We need to hide the base for when I'm out. My splits can't split too. It's just me. So, we need a mutant who is either a very intelligent technopath and can cloak the area, or a mutant with some sort of invisible shield. It will be hard work, but I'm sure that there's someone out there who can help us out a bit, if you know what I mean. The Brotherhood is back with a vengeance. No one will be able to stand against us. The humans will scatter any attempts to recreate the X-Men. Luckily. They'd be quite a thorn in the side if they came back too."

Veni smiled at her new boss. "Well, if they manage to get here, they won't find anything but their own deaths. I'll be invisible, so I'll be fine. However, while you're out recruiting new mutants, I'll be hacking through all the data I took from the meeting. It's all about military plans and meetings, so hopefully I can locate that secret prison where some of the mutants are being held. Then we can perform a breakout. Those mutants will be more than happy to help us with anything, and then we'll be able to perform raids on military. Also, we'll need to find a means of transport, in case I'm not available. Also, we'll need a really good super-computer for hacking, I know one that we can 'liberate' easily in the future. With it I'll be able to hack into military networks and see what they're planning." She finished up, smiling. She liked this new Brotherhood, and she could see it prosper. "Also, we'll need a few young mutants we can 'educate' to become Brotherhood members. They don't have to be anti-human, since we can prove that humans aren't worth trying to save. Any ones with possibly useful powers?" She asked.

Nicandro

Nicandro looked at Will as he explained his thoughts and Nic couldn't help but smile again. the boy had sense and it was easy to see. But when he said that there was a split moment before he exploded, he couldn't help but feel like there was something that they would be able to work on. "And you know what Will? I won't judge you for that. You may share his ideas and you may side with him, but don't forget that you will have Riley and I and whoever else joins us to oppose you." It wasn't a threat, but Nicandro wasn't going to back down from a fight. When a man walked up behind them and said something about Michael, Nicandro tensed and looked at Spencer carefully. "He is, but who are you?" he asked him gently not wanting to start anything.

((KOKAY!!! Check your messages please wink.gif ))

Riley

Riley had decided to come down from her bunk to eat something. She was really hungry and wanted to eat what Nick had made earlier so she came down from off the top bunk, got a bowl, spooned some of the vegetables into it, grabbed a spoon, sat down off to the side, and started to eat the meal. As she ate, she wondered when Nick and Will would come back. She then figured that they'd be back whenever they were done with whatever they had been doing and continued to eat. She just worried about Nick sometimes and she thought that he did the same to her when she was off somewhere where he couldn't keep watch on her or whatever.

(I'll start now)

"Thanks for the ride!"Eden stepped out of a cherry-red VW,handed the driver $20 and started towards the city.She had just arrived in Boston,hitchiking.She knew no-one,and didn't know where she was going,but she knew what she was doing.Back home,she had almost been caught by the cops,and very narrowly escaped.Eden no-longer felt safe,and wanted to find somewhere and try and find peace with the humans.She walked down the busy street and looked for a place to eat.

/Spencer/

“Just another not-so-regular mutant down the street. Name's Spencer, you could call me Sparky.” Spencer introduced himself to the two, before emitting a wave of electricity from his right arm and fired the bolt towards one of the garbage can. The garbage cans glowed at the instant where it came into contact with, fizzling sounds can be heard for a second or two before it subsided. “So... Yeah. Sparky.” He reiterated, turning his head back towards the two mutants. “How about you guys?” He asked, inserting his right arm into his pocket to show that he meant no harm to the duo.

Edited by flamedraco

Nicandro

((Sorry flam and dark, but things need to get going on the good side and quickly))

Nicandro was surprised and rather put off that the man drew so much attention to himself as the people looked at them in fear and someone was about to pull out their cell phone when Nicandro smiled and bowed to the lady who was surprised even further and put her phone away. "You obviously don't know how to handle yourself around this city." he said and wondered what they could do around the city to find a home. He glanced at Will then back at Spencer. "Well, I'm Blade and for safety circumstances, i call this one Young Blood." he said as he motioned to Will before looking around. "Can you two place nice for a bit? Will you know the way back to home." he said and looked around at the people and walked off. He had to find Moira and had to get them some sort of home to be able to get themselves up to par for whatever was bothering him at the back of his head.

Nicandro started to jog towards Pleasure Bay and found himself a boat that went to the islands that were part of the park systems. It only took a few minutes because they were less than a five miles from the coast. Once to the furthest island, Green Island, he payed the man and was glad that there wasn't a body around. He raised the bed of the sea enough for each foot as he ran along the water to his favorite island. An island untouched by man and barely touched by nature, the island was around half a mile to a mile long and around a mile wide. When he was there at the island he felt safe even if he could see to each side. He raised parts of the island to make it larger but the best part, was that it was hardly a noticed part of the map even from satellite. He had been going out to this island making it larger and large by the day but only by feet and by the time he was finished today, the island was large enough to house any amount of mutants both above and below ground. He walked to the center of the island and lifted up a rock to reveal a tunnel under the ground. When he wasn't around town and not spending time with Riley, he would come out this way and work until he was so exausted he had to stay on the island over night. At the moment, he had a main room carved out of the walls with enough of a high roof to allow room for a large computer system. There were individual rooms that had lighting placed in them to avoid any sort of depression. Along with that, were several other rooms that he needed to work with Moira on to try and get the technology set there since he could pull metal from the earth as long as there were ten grams in a close vicinity.

He flipped a switch which illuminated the entire underground area making it feel like it was daylight inside. "I hope this will make Riley happier." he said. He was tired of having to have her sleep in a sewer and eat off of cardboard. He walked to the kitchen and finished a few nice touches by plating the back of the stove with metal to make an easy clean up. Rooms were painted, stone was smooth, chairs were bought and so were tables as well as beds. It had been nearly three years for him to buy everything to make it as comfortable as they could until they were able to really get things going.

When he put the finishing touches he reached his mind out to Riley and smiled. Hey love. I want you to see this. he said to her as he opened his eyes and looked around the room showing her the images and then looked around the entire campus then walked out onto the top of the Island. This is for you....for us...for all mutants. We have to have a place of safety. Riley I can feel something coming and I want this to be a safe place for everyone. He said to her then sat on a stone and gently pressed his mind onto Will's. Found a new home for us all. I think you will like it. He did the same to Sophira and Siren hoping that they would come.

((Alrighty, let's get things boiling wink.gif *glances at Kokay* ))

Militia

Michael nodded. She was thinking like a true Brotherhood mutant. She would be a very good addition to his team. A roar of a motorcycle caught his attention. Wayne was back, his jeans blood spattered and a body limp on the bike behind him. "I'm one step ahead of you, George." He said. Michael ran forward and grabbed the body as Wayne got off the bike and leaned it on the cave wall. The only injury to the mutant was a knob on the head, most likely knocked out cold. He looked up at Wayne, grinning broadly. "A technopath? He's just what I've always wanted!" He laughed heartily and looked at the young man. Only about 12. Still very much susceptible to mind changing. "Wayne, you're a genius. Get this boy to a comfortable place in the cave and be there when he wakes up. I'm going shopping." Militia ordered now. The man stood up tall and looked at Veni. "We're going to furnish our evil lair and get many technologies for our young friend to play with. I'm sure we will have a cloaking device up soon. Much before the humans can find us."

Siren

Siren stiffened with a cold sense of fear and danger. She could feel another mind touch her own. Even when Blade introduced himself, Siren didn't relax. How could she?! Her breaths came in short puffs as she resisted the urge to fight off this foreign presence. So he could touch her mind from far away? This was perfect. A number of images flashed in her mind but before Blade could recede from her mind she thought, Blade, there are some things about myself that I would prefer you learned in person rather than on a stray thought in my mind. I don't want you to learn something by accident... There are some things about my past that I prefer to keep strictly to myself. And I would also like to thank you for giving me this shelter.

Siren was only allowing him to touch her mind on occasion because speaking like this... It didn't do much for her memories. Shoving down a memory that threatened to spill from her mind to Blade's she clenched her hands in concentration. Her eyebrows were knit together in a V on her forehead though the tone of her voice through the mental link didn't show the strain she was facing. In fact, just the opposite, Siren's thoughts had an almost musical lilt. And Jay had once told her that an odd sort of music always thrummed in the background of her thoughts. That had been news to Siren. Perhaps it was her X Gene in action, when she'd suggested this, he'd shrugged and Siren had frowned.

[Veni]

The other split they had left behind was back, his jeans blood spattered and a body limp on the bike behind him. Veni's first thought that the split had murdered someone, but she didn't say anyting. "I'm one step ahead of you, George." he said. Michael ran forward and grabbed the body as Wayne got off the bike and leaned it on the cave wall. The only injury to the mutant was a knob on the head, most likely knocked out cold. "A technopath? He's just what I've always wanted! Wayne, you're a genius. Get this boy to a comfortable place in the cave and be there when he wakes up. I'm going shopping." Militia ordered, and Wayne, the split, obeyed. Shopping, eh? Veni watched the exchange with bright eyes. That was one thing they could check off the list. She'd have to help with the 'mind-changing' later on, but right now a technopath was all they needed to protect their base from enemy attacks. With a technopath, they could avoid thermal scanners, search parties, and other human technology that would find them. Michael looked at Veni. "We're going to furnish our evil lair and get many technologies for our young friend to play with. I'm sure we will have a cloaking device up soon. Much before the humans can find us."

Veni nodded at Michael, and checked her mental list of all the other stuff they needed to do. "I'm going to be doing some shopping of my own. This place needs to have living quarters for every mutant, and my acid will create the rooms. We'll need to furnish them for all the new members, as well as establish places such as the kitchen and all that. I'll be doing that while you go shopping and recruiting." she said, and then tossed Michael a small transmitter. "If you get a recruit, transmit the coordinates to me and I'll open a portal so we can transport them here right away."

>Will<

Will was shocked at how easily the man showed off his powers. 'Sparky' didn't seem to care whether or not people saw him, and Will cringed as the woman reached for her cell phone. Luckily Blade stopped her, and said, "Well, I'm Blade and for safety circumstances, I'll call this one Young Blood." he said as he motioned to Will before looking around.An alias? Why doesn't he call me by my real name? "Can you two place nice for a bit? Will you know the way back to home." he said and looked around at the people and walked off. "Y-yeah, I do." he said, to Blade's retreating back. He turned to Sparky and said, "My name is Will, nice to meet you." It was awkward to stand next to someone he barely knew.

A bit of time passed, and Will felt another person in his mind. He froze, scared that a telepath was going through his thoughts. He wanted it to stop, but he heard Blade's voice in his mind: Found a new home for us all. I think you will like it. Blade said he would only get into his mind in an emergency, and already he had done so. This didn't sound like an emergency. Will felt a stab of irritation, but it quickly faded as he thought about what Blade said. A new home? What did he mean?

Edited by Darkshadow

Nicandro

((Sorry flam and dark, but things need to get going on the good side and quickly))

Nicandro was surprised and rather put off that the man drew so much attention to himself as the people looked at them in fear and someone was about to pull out their cell phone when Nicandro smiled and bowed to the lady who was surprised even further and put her phone away.  "You obviously don't know how to handle yourself around this city." he said and wondered what they could do around the city to find a home.  He glanced at Will then back at Spencer.  "Well, I'm Blade and for safety circumstances, i call this one Young Blood." he said as he motioned to Will before looking around. "Can you two place nice for a bit?  Will you know the way back to home." he said and looked around at the people and walked off.  He had to find Moira and had to get them some sort of home to be able to get themselves up to par for whatever was bothering him at the back of his head.

Nicandro started to jog towards Pleasure Bay and found himself a boat that went to the islands that were part of the park systems.  It only took a few minutes because they were less than a five miles from the coast.  Once to the furthest island, Green Island, he payed the man and was glad that there wasn't a body around.  He raised the bed of the sea enough for each foot as he ran along the water to his favorite island.  An island untouched by man and barely touched by nature, the island was around half a mile to a mile long and around a mile wide.  When he was there at the island he felt safe even if he could see to each side.  He raised parts of the island to make it larger but the best part, was that it was hardly a noticed part of the map even from satellite.  He had been going out to this island making it larger and large by the day but only by feet and by the time he was finished today, the island was large enough to house any amount of mutants both above and below ground.  He walked to the center of the island and lifted up a rock to reveal a tunnel under the ground.  When he wasn't around town and not spending time with Riley, he would come out this way and work until he was so exhausted he had to stay on the island over night.  At the moment, he had a main room carved out of the walls with enough of a high roof to allow room for a large computer system.  There were individual rooms that had lighting placed in them to avoid any sort of depression.  Along with that, were several other rooms that he needed to work with Moira on to try and get the technology set there since he could pull metal from the earth as long as there were ten grams in a close vicinity.

He flipped a switch which illuminated the entire underground area making it feel like it was daylight inside.  "I hope this will make Riley happier." he said.  He was tired of having to have her sleep in a sewer and eat off of cardboard.  He walked to the kitchen and finished a few nice touches by plating the back of the stove with metal to make an easy clean up.  Rooms were painted, stone was smooth, chairs were bought and so were tables as well as beds.  It had been nearly three years for him to buy everything to make it as comfortable as they could until they were able to really get things going. 

When he put the finishing touches he reached his mind out to Riley and smiled.  Hey love. I want you to see this. he said to her as he opened his eyes and looked around the room showing her the images and then looked around the entire campus then walked out onto the top of the Island.  This is for you....for us...for all mutants.  We have to have a place of safety.  Riley I can feel something coming and I want this to be a safe place for everyone. He said to her then sat on a stone and gently pressed his mind onto Will's.  Found a new home for us all.  I think you will like it.  He did the same to Sophira and Siren hoping that they would come.

((Alrighty, let's get things boiling wink.gif  *glances at Kokay* ))

Riley ↔ Tempest

Riley was still eating her meal when she got a telepathic message from Nick. She looked at all the images that he sent to her and said in reply with her mind and with awe in her mind voice, Oh Nick. It's beautiful. Then she asked him, What's the best way that you want me to get there by? I could fly on the wind to the island but that would bring attention to myself. She wanted to get feedback from him what the best way to get there was since she figured that he might have a few ideas to share with her.

Edited by Dragonpelt

+Avi+

A small figure scrambled through the darkness of the large warehouse. Avi clutched the scrap of cloth she had taken from the clothes of a police officer who had arrested her. She had escaped, of course, using her mind to throw their pathetic police cars into the buildings. Still, Avi always got back at those who did wrong to her. And now this officer would discover true fear. Avi's night vision increase as black fur sprouted from her shoulders, covering her body. Her eyes took on the attritbutes of a cat, but she did not slip into Feral Mind. Avi wanted to feel the sense of satisfaction. The man had kicked her as well, and he would pay for it tenfold.

She could hear the sound of the man's breath as his heart raced, because he knew that she was there, coming for him. They were in a warehouse with tons of technology she had never seen, but right now Avi didn't care. She could see the small path weaving between the large metal pieces, and she followed it silently, ready for the moment when the man was in sight. The man was scared silly, and a gunshot rang out as he fired at something, probably a shadow. Avi smiled and advanced. She could see the man's backside now. He had cropped, short chestnut hair that was slicked down, and he was wearing his cop's uniform. A gun was in his hands, and he knew how to use it, but he was only firing at nothing. No one was there, and his true enemy was behind him. Avi smiled, showing fangs. This was why humans were so easy to kill. They did not know how to accept that some of them had evolved, and were the advanced predators in the food chain. Still, she wouldn't take risks... The man's gun lifted out of his hands, and then was flung far away. The police officer gave a cry of fear, but then stifled it. Too late. Avi pounced in for the kill.

/Spencer/Sparky/

Spencer rolled his eyes as he noticed a lady in the distance who had saw his demonstration earlier, as she frantically reached out for cellphone. It was nothing of an issue to him as he could just easily disable the use of it with his electric pulse, however just as he was about to do so. Nicandro went up and confronted the lady. Spencer then heaved a sigh of relief as he managed to dissuade her from doing so. The man introduced himself as Blade while calling the other one Young Blood. “Hmm, I don't think they know each other.” He thought in his mind as the man went off, after requesting for the both of them to stay put at the location.

Just as he was about to speak, the other guy introduced himself. “Will, sounds like a pretty decent name.” He responded, looking around the alleyway as he refreshed his memory about what he wanted to talk about. “To be honest, our background seems pretty familiar. My dad was so mentally sick in his head until he shot my mother in the head. He's stuck with life sentence without parole in the prison, it still makes me sick to remember everything that had happened.” He paused for a moment as the sound of the police siren rang. To his relief, it was merely a cop car dashing past the main road, possibly to capture mutants in other areas. “And that was when I was twelve.” As he turn to look at Will, he noticed that he had an irate expression. “Hmm, what's wrong?” He inquired.

Nicandro

Nicandro winced as he felt Siren become angry with him and knew that she was probably thinking that he was reading her thoughts. He wasn't like that. His telepathy could only be done by speaking to a person. He couldn't see their thoughts, desires, or wishes; he could only hear what they were saying and feel their emotions. Siren, I can't see what you are thinking, but I can feel that you are uncomfortable with me right now, so Riley can speak for me. He said then severed the connection quickly and devoted his mind to Riley. Love, can you get the girls to go on ahead and step over to where Will and I disappeared? I am going to make a tunnel to the base underneath the sea bed. It'll take around ten minutes to do that, so go ahead and get them all together and I'll have Will come along with the new fella. Luckily, erasing memories is possible with the two of us working together huh? He said in a slightly sad way as he started to work on the tunnel as quickly as he could.

Róise

Róise stopped running. Sirens were wailing, and armed police officers where running around. She could see ambulances and reporters crowding in front of a large building, a hotel or something. Róise sped up. Maybe... Maybe there was a mutant in all this commotion?

“... Two mutants broke in and murdered numerous people, before announcing that they had restarted the brotherhood. One of these mutants was Militia, already wanted for killing humans, while the other was an unknown female.” Róise slowed down as she passed the news crew, wanting to get as much information about the incident as possible. Maybe there would be any clues about where mutants had gone? If there was, she might be able to find them. Those lovely police friends of hers would let her go if she caught two of the most wanted mutants, wouldn’t they?

Fae lay down underneath the car, working quickly yet methodically. Her mind wasn't really on what she was fixing at the moment; it hardly took any of her concentration to fit the wires together properly and repair the broken parts. Actually, it was laughably easy. She would have loved more of a challenge, but she desperately needed the money this job provided. Thank goodness she was almost done though... only one more... Oh yes, that could use some adjusting... That needed re-calibrated... Fae reached for a wrench, tightened a few more bolts here and there, and slid out from under the car. She had been paid to fix the car, not to fine tune it into perfection, so she was done as far as she was concerned.

She sucked in a deep lungful of air and let it out in a long sigh. A man with beady eyes was leaning over the car, leering at her... almost like she was a piece of meat. His hands were busy working under the hood, but it was more than obvious that the car wasn't the real focus of his attention. "Done already?" he grunted.

"You know I am Hal," Fae replied back softly.

"I dun't believe yah. I'll be checkin' to make sure you actually did it, be sure of that."

"I promise you'll find the job more than satisfactory," Fae replied back politely. She didn't particularly like Hal. He was always overly suspicious, as if he almost guessed her secret... and the way he looked at her was unpleasant. However, that wasn't an excuse to be rude, just one to get out of here as quickly as possible.

"Where dus a little girl like yah learn to patch up unfixable junkers like yah do anyway? This here car went through hell and more'n that. I thought fur sure it was headin' for the junkyar'."

"Just a talent I guess," Fae blushed and shrugged. This was as close to a compliment as it came from him.

"Why dun't yah put it to work more often? There's still a place fur yah here in the garage," Hal mumbled resentfully. As much as he seemed suspicious of her, her work was exemplary, and he knew that she would be a fantastic addition to the garage, if only he could convince her to take the job. So far, her incredible work had already earned him the reputation of being able to fix anything. It wasn't him doing the work though. When people brought in horrible messes not even he could fix, he resorted to bringing in Fae, but she never stayed for more than a job or two.

"No thanks Hal, but I appreciate the offer." She gave him a polite smile before stumbling back to her feet. Hal rolled his eyes, took a wad of cash from his pocket, and stuffed it into her hand. "Get outta here then, if you ain't gonna work no more. I dun't appreciate loiterers." Fae nodded her head, waved farewell to Hal, and then scampered from the garage as fast as she could. She let out a sigh of relief when she stepped outside. The sun warmed her cheeks and brought a smile to her face; it was better company than Hal was any day. Stuffing her hands in her jeans pockets, Fae scanned her surroundings briefly before stepping into the street.

Edited by Walker

Riley ↔ Tempest

Sure love, Riley said in reply to his question before hearing the rest of what he sent to her. Alright I'll do that and yes, she said in reply to both his statement and his question before adding, I love you, see you soon. She put her bowl up and then made her way to where Siren and Sophira were and said, "Nick wants me to bring you to a place in the city where he and Will disappeared and then I'll take you to where he has an underground tunnel ready to go to our new home." She then started to make her way to the entrance of the sewer where they came in and went out before stopping to wait for them. She didn't want to go too far ahead of them in case they couldn't keep up with her even though she didn't think that, that would be a problem.

Fae was taking a shortcut through an alleyway when she thought she heard a sound behind her. Looking over her shoulder, her eyes cautiously scanned her surroundings, but there was no one there. A tap on her shoulder suddenly surprised her. "We've been watching you girlie," a man said roughly. Fearfully, Fae turned her neck so that she was looking in front of her again. There was someone... a flash of pain knocked her nearly senseless. Before she knew it, she found herself sprawled out on the ground with two men and a woman looming over her.

"You got something we need you filthy human," the woman hissed. She leaned down and grabbed Fae by the front of her shirt. Yanking roughly, the woman jerked Fae up into a sitting position and pushed her into a nearby wall. A sharp gasp escaped her when her when her body collided with the bricks with a dull thud. The woman stared her directly in the face, yellow eyes full of malice. Wait... yellow eyes?

One of the men was searching through her pockets as the woman kept her pinned. The jingle of her house keys as they were thrown to the pavement was loud enough to cause another stab of agony in her face. Stars... was she seeing stars? "Here we go!" the man announced proudly, holding up the wad of bills Hal had given her. The third man clapped and smiled brilliantly, as if this was all a huge game just for his personal amusement. "The humans owe us this much at least, for what they've done to us. Think we should let this cockroach scuttle off now to go live in her own filth?"

"The best way to get rid of a pest is to squash it, or else it will multiply and the whole house will be infested," the woman said gleefully, producing a gun from her coat with her free hand. The cold metal was chilling when it made contact with Fae's skin. "Good thing I brought along some pesticide." The gun made an almost inaudible clicking sound as it was cocked.

Edited by Walker