SkySong278

X-Men: The End

((Okay, Maya and Sophira and pretty much my favorites right now!!!))

Nicandro

Nicandro looked to where Com was looking and smiled. "Well if it isn't miss pushy." he said with a laugh and stood up to allow Roise to sit if she so chose. "I was just talking with another aid in the battle for mutants. How are you feeling Roise?" he asked then glanced at Com and could feel the tension that the young man was emanating. It was rather obvious to any telepath that he had problems in both his mind and in his emotions. There were battles that would have to be waged at one point in time or another.

Moira

Moira itched the bandage that was around her shoulder and then listened to Sophira as she asked a question. It was still rather sore so she didn't move that particular arm very much but at least it was functional. On the bandage rested Aaus and a small ticking sound came from him as if he was snoring which in fact the dear creature was. "I...I was shot this morning...why do you ask?" she asked back to the girl as she made sure that the coffee was ground to perfection. She dumped out the coffee into a bowl and sat down on the counter as she started to design the kitchen to the schematics that she had discussed a long time ago with Nicandro. It was a lovely kitchen as she finished it while waiting for Sophira's answer. The cupboards were made of a light colored wood while the hardware (ovens, stove) was made of stainless steel. There was a middle island that was made out of the same wood and the floors were also made of the same wood that stopped at the dining room itself which was rather massive much like how the kitchen was rather large to allow many people to cook and many people to eat. "There." she muttered as she stayed on the counter and looked at Maya and smiled a gentle smile at her. "Well dear, I think you can now that we have a full kitchen eh?"

Roise

“Hello.” Róise’s lips lifted in an effort to smile. “Who are you?” sh asked, her voice curious. She couldn’t remember seeing anyone in an outfit like that before. Even had a fancy helmet. Róise took a couple steps towards the group, her shoulders slowly falling to a more natural position. She lifted her hand to cover her mouth and yawned, before stopping and looking at Blade, who had just spoken.

“I feel like I’ve been run over by a truck. Which is somewhat understandable” She shrugged and looked down at her body, which was full of cuts and bruises. What a mess… Lifting her head, Róise looked back at Blade. “And for your information, I tend to be a lot less pushy when people tell me if they’re planning on randomly teleport me to some island in the middle of my run.” She didn’t seem very upset though, with a joking tone to her voice and eyes that weren’t glaring. Her face suddenly hardened however, and she asked “How did you know my name?” Appart from the questions, she had hardly said anything when she had first arrived. She most deffinatly hadn't told Blade her name, and she disliked how he knew it anyway.

((:3))

~~Com`*

"Well if it isn't miss pushy." Com glanced at Nicandro, wondering how much he knew about the girl he was speaking to. "I was just talking with another aid in the battle for mutants." Com looked away when Blade looked at him, and he turned to answer the new girl's question. "I am Com," he replied simply.

"How are you feeling Roise?" Com looked at Roise again. Yes, that was her name. I had almost forgotten. I wonder if... no, he couldn't... huh, but I should stay out of this one. I'll know anyway as soon as Roise reports, if she's one of the ones that has to report. If all else fails, I can... hmm. Com felt bad for Roise, quite bad; being the son of a cop, he knew a bit more about her situation than anyone else in the room... okay, quite a bit more, but he diverted his thoughts to her injuries; although he was quite confident that Blade and Tempest weren't trying to read his mind, he didn't want to throw his thoughts to the wind. He wondered what Roise thought of the situation. He noted that she didn't look like she could be feeling very good. She was all scraped up, and though none of the cuts were even close to the depth of the cut on Com's arm, he could still imagine they hurt a lot. She would be bruising, unlike him.

“I feel like I’ve been run over by a truck. Which is somewhat understandable. And for your information, I tend to be a lot less pushy when people tell me if they’re planning on randomly teleport me to some island in the middle of my run.” There was a pause, but then suddenly Roise's look hardened.

“How did you know my name?” Com glanced at Blade. So Roise doesn't know his powers? Once she does.... huh. Com crossed his arms, deep in thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Sophira~

"I...I was shot this morning...why do you ask?" Sophira opened her mouth as though to answer, but when she glanced at Moira she saw that Moira wasn't looking, she decided to pause a moment to think over what she was going to say. She felt herself blushing just a bit; she wasn't used to offering to use her powers, and she hadn't expected it to be a bullet wound. Still, it looked miserable.

"Well, y'see, I..." Sophira glanced at Siren for support, for surely the girl knew what Sophira was getting at now. "I'm a healer, sort of. I can take your wounds, but in exchange I get them. But it's not that painful! I mean... well, you have such helpful powers--" as she watched Moira recreate the kitchen-- "that are so strong, I hate to see you injured. Would you mind if I healed you?" Sophira almost lost her train of thought, she was so amazed by the work Moira was doing on the kitchen. She can control plants AND technology? Wow, that's... amazing!

Nicandro

Nicandro hadn't delved that deep into Roise's mind, and besides when he tried, it was in gaelic like Moira's was therefore it made it very hard to decipher anything. "I'm a telepath...but the only thing that I was able to get was your name....the rest of any general information is in gaelic...irish or scottish I have no idea....but I could only identify it because Moira is like that." he said and smirked at her comment about him telling her before he was going to teleport her. "Well if I had known that the police would turn on us as soon as Siren was done singing, then I would have told you." he said and then winced slightly as his hand froze up. "D*mn...I was hoping it would take longer than this." he muttered as he held his arm across his torso, out of the way. "Well, I think that coffee should either be nearly ready, or at least in the process. How about we all go to the dining room?" he asked them all as he made his way over to the door.

Moira

Moira was shocked when she heard what Sophira could do. It made her rather conflicted on the inside because she didn't want Sophira to be injured, and yet here the girl was offering herself as a 'sacrifice' for Moira to get better. "I...they aren't that good.....they're more offensive...I just..." It was easy to see that she didn't want Sophira to hold the wound, but she wanted the pain to be gone...but Sophira...wait, she couldn't. She had to keep her cover. "I can't Sophira...thank you though for such kindness, but I have to keep it for a while longer." she said and smiled a thankful smile at the girl.

((it's fine sap happy.gif))

Skylar

Sky sighed a bit before saying after he was in the sewer with her, "We'll come up with a plan to get them out of wherever they are. I know that you don't really trust me that much right now but you'll just have to deal with me a bit longer till we get your friends back." She then started to walk towards the area with the beds and whatnot that she had been in the day before she had gone to the warehouse. She was still a bit sad that he didn't trust her but she didn't let that show on her face. She wouldn't be too depressed about it and keep her feelings hidden. Once she got to the area with the beds, she sat down on one of them and waited to see what Luke would do.

Riley

Riley listened to the other conversations going on before getting up and following Nick to the door of the infirmary, still holding his unfrozen hand. She had nodded earlier in reply to what Com/Asashi said in reply to both her and Nick's apologies for getting into his mind and reading his thoughts. "Is your hand okay?" she asked Nick when she noticed that his other hand was now held against his chest. She had noticed that earlier when he had put it there but hadn't said anything right then until now. She was still a bit worried about him but kept most of her worry that she had for him hidden so that he wouldn't see it showing on her face.

*Siren Maya*

Siren smiled and shifted Maya closer to the coffee cups, watching as the small child made quite a dramatic display of stirring the cups. It was quite amusing to watch, but Siren glanced over at Sophira, Maya's gaze following hers. "She just wants to help." Maya was staring at Sophira intently, her eyebrows furrowing into a "V" on her forehead. Siren too could see that, but the insight from Maya seemed too deep of a concept for a child to grasp.

A cold chill crept down her spine... But Siren mentioned nothing. Maya had to be kept safe, Siren would have to teach her what to say, how to say it, and how to make sure that a mutation such as this was never discovered. People would want to use her, and Siren couldn't allow that. It seemed Sophira was willing to take the wound from Moira's arm, Moira declined just before Maya declared the coffee stirred and ready.

Arrienaiathora

"Request for information denied."

Ren smiled. That's all I needed to know. A beeping sound caused Ren to spin around and face the man who was on the ground, his arm looking painfully red. The beeping had startled Ren, because in her earlier years beeping had been a bad thing... but now she saw it was just his phone, a device she planned to destroy.

She was just about to rush forward and kick it out of his hand when suddenly she noticed a movement from the corner of her eye from Understood that mimicked pulling out a pistol. Before Ren even had time to react, there was a bullet-sized hole in the cell phone the biker man was holding... but no bullet. In fact, no BANG either. Ren grinned, a delighted look on her face. She was so tempted to rush up to the man and take all of his memories, but she was certain she wouldn't find anything of interest and so decided better. She turned to look at Understood, still grinning. "I will ask John Shooter about you," she said happily. She knew Agent Shooter didn't like it when she spoke of him in public, but he never directly commanded her not to. Then, as though to reward Understood for the show, Ren organized her hands so she was holding one sealed back of beef jerky and offered it to Understood.

"Do you hunger?" Delight and poison was evident in Ren's voice, and she ignored the biker as he scooted farther away from the two and towards the store's window. Not to Ren's surprise, the worker there had mysteriously disappeared.

((If Ren wants to follow Elyon she can. Her next target will be a lot tougher than Juri.))

“No” replied Elyon. “I have already obtained my daily nutrients.”

John Shooter was a name she recognised, although she had never met the man. He worked in a different division to hers, although she had been warned to show him the same respect and cooperation as she would her own if approached directly. No one had told her how to react to his subordinates.

She kicked her bike into action. She had wasted too much time here. There was still one last target to annihilate before she returned to base. According to the report she had received earlier, this one would be more difficult than earlier ones. Elyon had also been advised against fighting them in the dark.

Moving her bike forward Elyon drove over to the Gas Stations exit and waited until she could rejoin the traffic. To her annoyance a red light further down the road caused a sixteen wheeler to stop right in her way. Being a busy route there were numerous vehicles on the roads. Her journey was not going to be a quick one.

“Is everything alright Elyon?” asked her earpiece. “Our sensors indicate that you have stopped for longer than necessary.”

“There was an incident with a civilian.”

“What did he do?”

“Touch my bike.”

“Did you warn him?”

“Affirmative.”

“Then we’ll deal with it. Carry on.”

Roise

The fact that Blade hadn’t been able to get any more information than her name made Róise relax a bit. “Sorry, I’m just… Paranoid, I guess. You just… don’t know these days…” She shrugged and gave a lopsided grin. Oh the irony in that sentence.

"Well, I think that coffee should either be nearly ready, or at least in the process. How about we all go to the dining room?" Róise’s eyes followed Blade somewhat longingly as he walked towards the door. She really had to leave. Not that she wanted to, but she had to get home before those government guys got suspicious. And she really had to decide what to do now that she had found all of these mutants. “I’d love to, but I really have to go home.” She said. “Thanks for letting me stay the night. And for keeping me away from those police dudes.”

"?????"

He looked around as they suddenly entered a room full of beds, the place looked like it hadn't been used in a while but still in great nick. Where were they besides down here and what was this place used for? Unless...

"Is this where some mutants come to hide?"

He asked, yes he had heard stories about such places but he didn't dare to believe! Yet here he was in a place that could very well be one of those places, a haven from the mutant police and looks from the humans. He fingered his dog tags gently before he flopped down on a bed with his hands behind his head staring at the ceiling.

Skylar

"It looks to be that way," Sky said in reply as she looked around the place. "I don't know for sure but if I had to venture a guess about an answer to that question, I'd say yes." She hoped that she hadn't been too sarcastic in her reply to his question. If he thought that she was, he'd hate her even more. She didn't want him to hate her but at the same time, she didn't know what she could do in order to win his trust in her and for him to like her.

Darrien layed in a forest with his swords laying next to him as he stared up at the sky. He raised his hand up to his face and watched as he vibrated the molecules in his hand until the outline was just a blur, before picking up one of his katanas and unsheathed it. He than transfered the resonation to the sword and swung at a nearby tree which was within reach without getting up. The sword passed through the tree like butter and make a clean cut through the wood, he had cut the tree in such a way so that it would fall away from him. "Well it's always good to keep my blades sharp." He said with a sigh as he resheathed the sword and placed it next to him again as he returned his gaze to the sky.

He didn't know how long he had been lying there, Skylar's comment still ringing in his ears and he hadn't spoke to her since then. The silence was broken by a sound coming from his stomach, at first he igorned it but then it came back with a vengness so he had to do something about it. He got off the bed fixing his jacket to get ready to go outside.

"Huph, I'm going hunting. Come if you want but I don't care either way"

He said to her, that wasn't true. He did care, she was the only person he had left but his hard headedness couldn't let that show.

Skylar

Sky shrugged when she heard what he said and said in reply, "I'll be fine here." She wasn't really all that hungry anyway and she wanted to get some more sleep. She hadn't been able to get a lot of it lately and she wondered why that was as she closed her eyes and tried to rest a bit more. She hoped that she wouldn't have any dreams about the day that her parents died. She had had plenty of dreams like that and didn't want to have them again.

He shrugged him shoulders pulling the collar up on his jacket preparing for the chilly breeze outside, "Suit yourself" he grumbled making his way out of the underground layer. He pecked his head out a little making sure the coast was clear before getting out completely and returning the manhole to it's rightfully place. He didn't think twice before lunging forward onto all fours in his wolf form.

What was up with Skylar anyway? He thought as his paws touched the freezing ground of the city. He was heading for the edge where there was a forest, it wasn't anything great but at least it had prey and the chance to be normal for a while. There wasn't many out on the streets thankfully besides an increased number of Mutant Police but he took detours around them at ease.

His thoughts returned to Skylar once again, why hadn't he noticed her living in his block before? This her powers have something to do with stopping her scent or the fact she had kept herself well hiden till now? Ugh! This was the last thing he needed right now!

Finally he reached the woods, a welcome relief for his paws as they touched it's peaty soils and he was away running like a true wolf. His jet black coat blended in well with his surroundings and he put his nose to the air sniffing it.

There was a creature nearby with a lot of blood pumping around it's body, instinct took over as he crouched into hunting mode. Even the sound of a tree falling didn't distract him, hiden in the shadows he saw it was a human. He had something in his hands that glinted but he wasn't paying attention. He kept low til within attacking distance before he sprang from the shadows aiming with his fangs for his shoulder to pull him down before finishing him off. One less human to worry about!

Darrien spun around at the last minute to see a wolf lunging at him with his mouth already open. Darrien aimed the hilt of one of his swords at the wolf's quickly advancing head while he flicked the hilt of his other sword so that it would be easier to grab after he got some distance from the wolf.

Luke felt a sharp pain on the side of his head forcing him to roll sideways hiring the ground on his side, scrabbling to his paws he shook his head trying to clear the ringing in it. So it was swords he carried but who the hell cadets swords these days?

Who cared? This human was fighting dirty but this made the kill all the more rewarding in his book, he prowled forward with hair bristling all over him. His Hazel eyes stared at the humans before with a flick of his tail, he was gone and in the shadows again. He circled his prey through the shadows trying to freck him out.

A rippling snarl erupted from his muzzle as he lunged from the front this time aiming for a straight kill, no more play time for him!

Darrian rolled to the side as the wolf lunged forward again to try and kill him quickly. "Gah..... this wolf is jsut going to keep using the shadows to try and sneak up on me." He muttered to himself as he drew both of his swords and threw the sheaths to the side as they weren't in his belt at the moment. He then started to resonate the swords to the frequency of the trees so that he could create a clearing to fight the wolf, he started slashing at trees as his sword pasted through without any trouble and he quickly created a small clearing where there were no shadows. He then altered the frequency of his swords so that he could slash through the wolf in one cut but he also hoped the low frequency sound of his swords vibrating would hopefully scare the wolf away.

Skylar

Sky slept for a bit more before deciding that she did want to go out and just walk around for a bit. She got up, headed down the passage where the ladder was located, climbed the ladder, raised the manhole cover, got out, put the manhole cover back where it had been before, and then went into the woods. A few yards away, she heard fighting and made her way in the direction where she heard the noises. There she saw Luke in his wolf form fighting another boy. She walked a bit closer before crouching down and freezing the ground until it hit the boy with the swords but only up to his lower torso so that his swords weren't frozen. She used her magnetic power to pull his swords away from him before saying, "Stop attacking my friend please." Then as an afterthought she asked, "You're not with the mutant police, are you?"

Darrien shivered as ice covered the lower part of his body and then suddenly his swords were pulled out of his hands. He turned his upper half to see a girl standing there who seemed to pull his sword away. "No, I'm not part of the mutant police and I will take that as an insult. Do I look like the mutant police to you?" Darrien said in a sour tone as he resonated his body to the frequency of the ice so that he could free himself. "Just who you might be that you are friends with a savage beast like that." He asked the girl as he brushed ice away from his pants and went to go pick up his swords.

Moira

Moira looked at Maya and was curious as to how the young girl could be so perceptive. It was odd that she could see through what Moira was saying and she wondered if that was the little girl's ability. "I know she does Maya, but I don't want her to be hurt. Besides, I have to go away in a few hours and some people would be rather upset if I came back without a wound." She didn't want to tell them about what had happened that day because it was really to striking to tell them and she didn't want Maya to be frightened.

Nicandro

Nicandro shook his head. His eyes had cleared up a little bit and he looked alittle bit brighter after waking up now. "It kinked up again. I think I need a new pair." he said as he looked at his metal hands. The technology that Moira had made was truly impressive, but she was right when she said that the channeling of his abilities through his hands was going to deteriorate them quickly. He had better learn another way of working on his elemental, and telepathic abilities.

Riley

Riley nodded just as they reached the kitchen where the coffee was done being made. She went over to one of the tables there, sat down, and waited for the others. "Are you going to ask Moira to make a new pair for you or are you going to make them yourself?" she asked him curiously. She thought that she already knew the answer but she wanted to hear Nick's response before assuming anything. She didn't like to assume things when she might be wrong.

Skylar

"One can never be too careful these days," Sky said in reply with a small shrug to the boy's question before hearing his statement about who she was and Luke being called a savage beast. "He's not a savage beast he's just in hunting mode and he's a mutant like us," she said in reply as she sat down on the ground. "He's a shifter and a wolf is one of his forms." She knew that he was a mutant from watching him melt the ice that she had put around him when he vibrated. She didn't seem too bothered that he had taken his swords back but she hoped that he wouldn't attack Luke again.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Darrien glanced over at the wolf who was actually a mutant. "Well he could have ended up dead today if you hadn't shown up." Darrien said as he picked up his sword sheaths and placed his swords inside them before hooking both swords onto his belt and making sure they were secure. "So do you have a bolt hole around here because I don't think we can just stand out here talking and not expect the mutant police to show up."

Luke growled as the boy cut down the trees around him, no damn human was strong enough to do that and the swords his swords were making his ears hurt. They were plastered to his skull in dislike and took a few steps back. Suddenly the ground began to freeze and covered the lower half of the mutants body and his swords were whipped out of his hands.

What was going on?!

Sky appeared from the trees, so that was her powers! She was speaking to the boy who called him a savage beast, too right! He cocked one ear up as he heard Sky sticking up for him, mabye she wasn't that bad at all.

"I totally had you where I wanted, another few seconds and you were my dinner!"

Luke growled at the boy as he walked past him shooting him a glare as he walked to Sky's side, the nerve of some people! Still, he had a point about hanging around, all his cutting down of trees and his growling would scare the living daylights out of anybody! But he still had a bone to pick with the mutant police.

Skylar

"He probably would have managed something to keep himself alive if I hadn't come along when I did," Sky said in reply to his first statement with a small shrug before Luke walked over to her side. She patted his head a bit before having her hand go back down to her side and as she heard the boy's other statement. "There's a place where we are staying that we can talk in," she said in reply to it as she turned and started to walk back to the sewer. She didn't stop to wait for the other two boys to catch up since she figured that they were following her. Plus if she had stopped to wait, they would have pointed out that they were following her.

Darrien covered his eyes with his sunglasses before falling in next to the girl as they headed for the place where they could talk. "So how did you two meet. I thought mutants weren't teaming up anymore?" Darrien asked as he tried to gather information encase he needed it for later. He was still only looking out for himself and was wary of these two mutants, who knew where they were leading him to, so he kept his hand on his sword hilts the whole time they walked.

Edited by monkeyboy225