SkySong278

X-Men: The End

Username:AmberEmber

Name: Archer Grylls

Appearance (picture or description): http://images.clicklancashire.com/admin/ar...42458-upton.JPG

Personality: Archer doesn't really like people, and he certainly has a hard time trusting anyone. He refuses to ever be touched by another person. He tends to thinks things out but is still the first to do anything risky. He wants to show that he is capable.

History: At the age of 6, Archer's mom remarried. His step father raped Archer on many occasions. Eventually, when his step father died, Archer tried to block out the outside world.

Powers/Abilities (can have more than one but not over five): Archer can make and control fire and ice, enabling him to heat or freeze an object.

Crush (optional): None, atm

Other:

Edit: I messed up my own username

Edited by AmberEmber

((hiya Amber biggrin.gif; accepted happy.gif

edit: we'll start after L² submits her char form and after sap gets her form up))

Edited by Dragonpelt

Username: LoveLost

Name: Nicandro Anapoli

Appearance (picture or description): His hair is a bright white which contrasts with his red eyes. His hair isn't naturally white, he dyes it to be that way. His skin is a slightly tanned color and he stands at 6'2. his shoulders are broad as well and he is evenly muscled.

Personality: Nicandro is a rather kind person unless dealing with mutants that go against authority. He deals with them harshly until they earn the right to be respected.

History: Rp'ed out (dragon and I know wink.gif )

Powers/Abilities: Earth control as well as telepathic communication

Crush (optional): Riley

Other:

OKay, I am going to be typing up a chica. Remember, that Nicandro is a tough cookie! lol!!!

yeah i remember happy.gif but why are you going to type up a girl? blink.gif; anywho, want to start? I'll add sap when she gets her form up.

Sure, But at the mo I have to go get some housework done But I should be back soon wink.gif

Username: LL

Name: Moira Fain

Appearance (picture or description): Moira is a typical Irish woman. However, she isn’t tiny like many of them are. Her hair is a slightly mellowed red kind of like Anne of Green Gables’ hair, but longer. She almost always keeps it tied up in a high ponytail with a dark green ribbon. Her eyes are a bright green that area almost always shining with good will, but can turn ice cold if someone makes her mad. With the Irish blood, also comes a tendency to be pale skinned, but Moira was blessed to have a skin tone that is halfway between pale and tan. Her body type is a typical curvy hourglass, however, she looks slightly overweight in her arms and legs, but this is not to fool anyone. Even though she carries her weight there, her strength in her legs is incredible and her arms are no worse for wear.

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u109/Xa...XmagicX/aaa.jpg

Personality: Moira tends to be a very even person in just about everything but her temper. She can be both pessimistic when she is alone, or optimistic when others seem to be panicking. She likes to have things just so and is very anal about that. When she is at work, she has to have her pens aligned just so which makes people think that she is OCD, but it is just because she likes to have things perfect when she herself is not. Moira is almost always down about her body, but doesn’t let people know it.

History : Moira was born in Ireland to the Fain family and grew up there until she was 13. After that, her family decided to move to try the American dream but found everything in shambles and a government that was unwilling to accept how unique their daughter was. By the time that Moira was 16 she left her home to keep her family from being prosecuted and decided to find the under ground operations of the X-men. She doesn’t really stick with them all of the time and sometimes goes rogue which infuriates Nicandro.

Powers/Abilities:

1) The ability of Technopathy is one of her favorite abilities. She often just surfs the waves of cell phones and the internet without even having to touch them or use a computer. (Like Alphas)

2) Morphing: Moira can morph into the way another human being looks but finds this to be rather hard over long periods of time. To consistently stay in another form, she has to change forms every ten minutes.

3) Night vision: Moira can see easily in the dark and can actually see things like it is daytime at night. Luckily for her, she can control this power so that it doesn’t blind her during the day.

4) Elemental Transmutation (can change chemical elements)

5) Plant Manipulation. This is her strongest ability over all. She can grow massive trees in the middle of town and can send poisoned thorns into another’s body. Limits are there, but she has yet to meet them.

Crush (optional): She won’t tell

Other:

((I'm also capable of making a wonderful intro. I actually might do it. It'll be text wall. xd.png))

((not quite sure where they are so.... xd.png))

Lily pushed a stray piece of hair back from her face, she needed to redo her bun. A small smile twitched the corners of her mouth as she hummed a tune from her favorite song. A few people near her would shake their heads, as though a bit foggy about the last few seconds. Lily sighed, stopping her tune before people started to look for a source. It made her happy to sing, yes, but she couldn't risk even humming in public. A siren wasn't welcome amongst humans, but a siren she was.

((Alright, making my post biggrin.gif))

A young man walked silently through the streets. He kept his face down, knowing that they would recognize him. It was like being a celebrity. Excepting, of course, that when people recognized you as a celebrity they wouldn't shoot at you. A young man who looked much like the original followed him. They were mutants. The first one had a clean shaved face, spiked brown hair, and dark brown eyes. The one who followed had a beard growing, and his hair was left alone. The second man put his hand on the shoulder of the first. "It's time to go, George." The man pulled up short and raised his head. The splits were now all around. There were five in total, the only one who didn't look like him was Wayne. Michael looked at them and nodded. The people in the streets recognized him and began to stir, running from him. There were screams and, more important, sirens. It was time to avoid the police again. Michael closed his eyes and produced another split and sent him away. The splits all ran away and Michael did the same. He'd not be caught today.

~Sophira~

"Day twenty-seven of my journal... today, so far, nothing has happened. As you know from all the other entries in this journal, it's rare that nothing happens, especially since it's already ten A.M. I plan to go downtown today to see if there's anyone there I can help. I wish I was a real healer, like some mutants I've heard of, because all I can do to help others is take their wounds upon myself. I just want to get rid of the pain, not take it... but I'll do what's necessary. Maybe I'll meet a mutant that I can become friends with. Friends are very hard to find these days. Well, I better stop narrating my journal aloud before someone finds me sitting here in this ally. I got a part-time job as a scrap metal organizer, but I'm not really sure I can trust the manager. He's... creepy. It's only a weekend job, but it's enough to get me by. I'm strongly considering somehow attending the high-school nearby. Got to go."

Sophira's head shot up in alarm as a group of noisy teenagers passed by her ally. She quickly pretended to be looking with interest at the graffiti on the walls, and only a few of the teens looked at her. Once they were gone, Sophira slammed shut her journal and tucked it into the small backpack she had with her. Currently she was wearing her favorite shirt, a purple one with outlined butterflies all over it. It was her most 'civilized' clothing and helped her to blend in when needed.

Sophira sighed and slowly exited her ally, looking both ways before joining civilians on the sidewalk. I really ought to just calm down, she thought to herself. No one's going to suspect me unless I give them a reason to... hmm, speaking of which, I better take a shower soon. Sophira tilted her head to sniff her left shoulder and frowned, suddenly blushing in embarrassment. Yup, I need to shower.

She had many times considered getting an apartment, but by doing so she would be required to give her name to the landlord, and Sophira knew she couldn't reveal her last name to anyone. Not yet at least. Maybe someday... I miss you, mum and dad. Sophira bit her lip and tried not to think of how her parents must have felt when they received the letter from her that told them she was leaving. Someday this world will be safer, and I'll return. But... but for now, I have to do this! I have to help others and convince others with the X-gene to try to do things peacefully! I know this torn country can be changed, I just know it! Maybe not in my time, but I'll be the start of that change!

A speech Sophira had given herself many times, the speech that kept her going. Sophira refused to even question how true it was, for by doing that she knew she would risk giving up. Thus she walked on, heading uptown in search of a fast-food place to eat. Sirens blared in the distance, and Sophira walked faster.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Asashi~

"Yes... yes, I know... of course, father. Call her back? I'm not interested really, I'm busy tonight... no, I don't think she would ha-- well yes, but couldn't I consider this after attending college? ...of course, but ladies there would be--yes, I understand. Okay. Bye."

Asashi sighed and spun his swivel chair in circles as the phone in his hand went silent. He spun several times, staring at the ceiling, before he stopped and glanced to his left at one of the house maids. She was smiling at him, and Asashi raised a brow. "What?"

The maid, about thirty years old, grinned and shook her head. "Your father tryin' to set you up with a date again?" Asashi laughed in reply and stood, carefully remembering to keep a dull and uninterested look on his face. "Nah, not really," he replied casually. "I suppose the conversation did sound like that, didn't it?" Giving the maid a final smile, Asashi decided not to elaborate and instead turned to exit the giant second-floor living room he had been lounging in. He turned left through a set of large sliding doors and began to walk along a large, cream-colored hallway. To his right was a wall with many pictures of his now-deceased relatives and a few that weren't quite deceased yet. To his left were huge, gold-rimmed windows with giant silk curtains straight from the imperial workrooms of India. The curtains were gently pulled back to the sides to reveal a beautiful side-yard of the Nethofelshi property, complete with a small pond and a fountain. Sunlight streamed in the east side of the house that Asashi was now walking by, but he didn't even bother looking out the windows.

Father seems awfully intent on catching another mutant today, more intent than he usually is.

Asashi turned right out of the hallway to a nice center-room which had doors to almost every other room on the second floor of the mansion. Asashi continued straight out of the door and to the door on the opposite side, which beeped in recognition of him as he approached it. It slid open to reveal an elevator, which had Korean paintings on the walls. The elevator shut behind him and he clicked a button. The elevator played gentle music as it moved up to the third floor. Asashi would have preferred stairs, but he didn't feel he had time to take the stairs.

He's pulled three squads from their normal locations to the middle of town. Apparently he thinks there's a mutant there, one he might have been trying to catch for quite some time. He won't be home until after midnight, no doubt.

The elevator opened with a pleasant 'ding' and Asashi quickly exited, now in a small hallway that led to his own room. At the door to his room--an oak door, large and deep red in color--Asashi put his eye up to the peephole and allowed it to be scanned by a tiny hidden camera that was inside the peephole. After a moment the door unlocked and Asashi turned the handle and pushed it open. His room was quite large, larger than Asashi felt it had to be, but as Asashi he never protested any benefits his father was willing to pay for to make him comfortable. Immediately Asashi got busy finding his identity... that is, the outfit he wore as Com.

The black material was sleek and flexible, not overly tight but definitely not loose enough to get caught on anything. A small part of it, located right over Asashi's heart, was bullet-proof. The helmet he wore was lightweight and fitting, equipped with a miniature heating and cooling system. The glass visor was supposedly bullet-proof as well, according to Asashi's father, but it was light-weight and Asashi wondered how strong it really was. Asashi quickly finished gearing up and grabbed his father's police radio. He didn't switch it on, for he didn't want any servants to perhaps overhear him listening to it; after all, Asashi wasn't interested in his father's job.

Time to go.

Using a back exit and then a short underground tunnel, Com carefully slipped out of the mansion and out of his father's property. The property was surrounded by half an acre of forest in every direction, so Com didn't have a problem finding a large tree to hide against while turning on his father's radio.

...moving south, just split and is going several directions! Catch any one of them, but try to catch this mutant alive. Repeat, this is an identified mutant, we have seen him before...

Com frowned, switching off the radio once he had the coordinates of the mutant. I hope you're fast enough to escape this time, my friend, because I'm nowhere near enough to help you.

Edited by LadyNatasha

Moira

Moira sat in the park glancing around at the birds and then watching the people as they passed by underneath her fiery hair. Others would look back at her and make her uncomfortable until she realized that they weren't really looking at her, they were looking at the lights that flickered abover her head and the plants that seemed to flourish around her. "The one time I let my guard down." she muttered to a small lizard that looked real, but was actually a small robotic lizard covered in a cloth that made him look lifelike. "I told you not to." The lizard replied as Moira stood up quickly then walked off into the city. Her eyes darted from side to side as she watched the radio, cell phone, and computer signals that were flying across the city and found herself intrigued by the sudden plethora of police radio signals. "What do we have here?" she asked herself as she headed in their general direction. When she was close she bumped into a dark haird and dark eyed man that looked to be roughly her age, but in far better condition than she ever hoped to be. "Sorry." Came her muffled reply in her thick Irish Accent.

At the same time, several cars whizzed by her and cam to a screeching stop. "Stop that man!" cried an officer as he looked to Moira to do so. However, when he did, he noticed her identifying features. Medium colored skin, green eyes, red hair. "Ma'am please remove your hood." He said firmly as he motioned for his comrade to chase after the man. As the first officer reached to take off her hood, she grabbed his hand and sent a shock through his body. RUN! Her mind screamed to her. She turned around as a shot was fired into her shoulder and used it as impetus to keep moving. She wasn't a slow runner, but she wasn't fast either and the officer was slowly gaining on her. "God...." she said aloud.

Nicandro - Blade

Nic looked around him at the sewers where they had been deciding to meet for the last few weeks. It irritated him that they had to continue meeting here, but was glad that they found a place where only the water from washing machines and dishwashers came through. It helped the smell and luckily they were able to find a place that was dry enough to set up a few chairs and bunks that were set on boxes. He sharpened the blades on his mechanical hands and looked around for Riley. "Riley love?" he called out to her wondering where she was.

Edited by LoveLost

>Will<

And he was running. Running as fast as he could, breath rattling in his lungs. Will could feel his power beginning to activate. No! Not here, not now! He could hear sirens in the distance, wailing. Was it just another crime? Or was it another mutant like himself, being run down in public before being thrown in a prison. Will shivered at the sounds of the sirens, and he kept running. He looked like a person out on a daily jog, by the looks of his clothing. He feared being discovered, and what the mutant-catchers would do to him once they found out his powers. Would they imprison him in the special facility, like his father? Or would they decided he was too dangerous, and finish him off privately, like a dog being put down. Either way, no one must find out that he was the son of Nitro, the man who had killed hundreds with his wanton explosions. And Will had the same power, and the same problem.

Part of him felt like complaining, to say that it wasn't fair that he was born with X-gene, but that was stupid. Would thte police listen to his complaints? No, not one word. An inexplicable rage built up inside him, and Will panicked. It's about to happen again. I'm going to explode. Frantic, Will looked around, searching for a place to hide, though he knew it was useless. There was a police officer on the corner in front of him, and the man looked at him with a suspicious glance. The man's hand went for the radio inside the police car parked right next to him, and Will felt rage course through him again. This time, the blast was unstoppable. -BOOM!

Edited by Darkshadow

Archer opened the cupboard and took what appeared to be a granola bar and crackers. He didn't need much else, he still had some stuff from the last apartment. Hearing screams and sirens, Archer grabbed his backpack and jumped out the window and onto the fire escape. Scrambling down was easy enough, but the sirens seemed to be getting closer. He couldn't afford to be caught. If he was a normal human, he'd simply be sent to jail, but Archer had the X-gene. He was never safe. Arguing with himself that he needed to find a place to hide until the sirens died down, he jumped off the last floor of the fire escape and ran into the ally that lied adjacent to the building. He ran through the ally and into the next, trying to outrun the sirens. Were they coming for him this time?

[[Com]]

It's not like Com just sat there. Even though he knew he wouldn't be fast enough to initially help the mutant the police were tracking, he knew that if the mutant escaped he could help it continue to escape... if that made any sense. The police radio he had was now strapped into a little compartment on his helmet and up at the right top corner of his visor he could see little blinking dots that showed where the cops now were.

"...another mutant on the scene, I repeat, another mutant! Opening fire!"

Crow's nest, I won't be fast enough!

Com easily cleared the forest and raced through the backstreets of town, ignoring any civilians that would see him; they wouldn't dare touch a man in complete black, especially since Com wasn't well known enough for the civilians to recognize him as a bad guy. For all they knew, he could be a police officer in disguise. He heard the gunshot and continued on, wishing it was darker out. He glanced at the top right corner of his visor again and grimaced as he approached the corner to turn that would lead him to the scene. With one quick motion, Com clicked a button on the edge of his helmet that made the mouth-cover of his helmet slide open.

As he turned the corner, he saw just what he thought he would; the mutant who had been shot was running in his direction and was losing to a cop who was right behind her. Com didn't hesitate a moment and immediately spat on the sidewalk. The spit, however, wasn't normal spit and was instead completely black. It immediately and quickly expanded, covering the entire area in black smoke. Chaos ensued as it became impossible to see. Com only hoped the police hadn't seen him in time. Sure, they might check the street cameras later, but by that time Com was certain he could... 'tweak' a few things on the cameras. Oh, there was so much you could do with money.

The helmet Com was wearing immediately shut the mouth-guard and added a voice-changing effect into the helmet, which lowered Com's voice and made it slightly more robotic. "Over here!" He yelled, reaching for the female mutant. He managed to find her shoulder and touched it, hoping she would realize he wasn't a cop and would perhaps use him as support. He knew his way through the streets well enough to not run into anything while his smoke filled the area, but it would only be a matter of time until his smoke wore off...

BOOOM! Com's head snapped up as an explosion happened in the distance. He felt a slight bit of panic as a police's signal disappeared off of the radar in the corner of his helmet. Not good, the mutants are getting violent...

At that moment, Com didn't wait for Moira to run or turn to him; he grabbed her arm gently and put it over his shoulder.

~If Moira shocks him, he lets go in surprise and pain.

~If Moira allows him to support her, he continues run-jogging towards an ally.

~If Moira struggles... well, it depends on how I suppose.

Edited by LadyNatasha

The young man looked at the girl whom he'd ran into. She had red hair. That was all he was able to recognize before he spun around to face the officer. Michael, the original, shot the officer down with one pull of the trigger. The man's body crumpled and he's felt no remorse. An earsplitting sound. An explosion. Michael watched one of his splits fall into the fire and caught himself hoping that it wasn't Wayne. Shaking his head, he looked at the mutant girl. "C'mon. There's more than enough chaos for us to get out without being caught." He ordered. Michael had revealed himself on purpose. He had desperately wanted the thrill of the chase. When a man in black appeared, however, there was smoke. The girl disappeared from his side. Michael couldn't help it this time. He split. The split stayed close and they found their way out of the smoke. The girl was gone. He felt regret at not being able to help her, but so be it. Better her life than his own. However, he had repaid the police force for the many mutants they had taken.

Militia was now coming together. There were 6 George Michael Stevens' in the area now. The police could tell who he was now and turned their weapons to face him. Bullets flashed past him as he ran. A split was hit and the man fell to the ground silently. It knew this was the way to go. Michael was hit too, but in the shoulder. At once, a split formed into him and healed his wound. It was a strange feeling as the bullet was pushed out of his body by healing flesh. The adrenaline was great. He split two more times unconsciously. The two extra splits turned and opened fire, killing or maiming 4 officers before they were killed. And, like that, the distraction was over and Michael was out of their sight. Not out of range by any means, but not where he could be shot. "You were foolish, George!" Wayne muttered as they ran. Michael only nodded, knowing that it was true.

Moira

Moira had been running and looking back as panic started to take over her mind. Her little lizard friend clung to her as tightly as he could before Moira noticed something on the ground in front of her and noticed smoke. "No!!!" She said harshly thinking it was something that the police were doing to catch her. Her mind wasn't working like it normally did with this kind of situation. She could have just grown a tree that would have lifted her out of the smoke, however with her arm the way it was, and the pain, she couldn't really think.

Her body tensed as someone touched her arm, but the robotic voice that came, was urgent, however, it didn't seem threatening. "Analyze!" she shouted at her lizard friend who quickly, almost like lightning, ran all around and found that this black suited man was no threat. "Threat not realized. Safe to function with command." Moira nodded as she coughed and choked on the smoke. It didn't have a scent which worried her, however, she couldn't really feel the chemical makeup of it.

She was surprised to feel her arm being put over a males shoulders and almost instinctively jerked back and shocked him but allowed herself to be helped. "Thanks." she choked out and when they had gone further in the ally, she used her stocky build to stop them and turned around. She looked quickly about them and held one hand up and watched as a thick wall of vines grew in front of them quickly blocking off the police. She still couldn't see with the smoke covering the area and placed her hand back on Com to make sure where she was. "Lead on!" she said after coughing and hoped that her little lizard's answer wasn't incorrect.

~Sophira~

There it was again, the horrible sound of gunfire and sirens! It was only two blocks away and around the corner, and it made Sophira want to run. However, civilians weren't running; they were peering around the corner, curious, or walking quickly away. Yes, no running, just calm down...

Sophira herself walked quickly towards the corner and peered around, but could see nothing from the distance she was at. Knowing she had to do something, something besides running away, Sophira strutted bravely out of the crowd and began walking in the direction of the sirens. Up ahead she could see a man jogging, and a police car parked nearby. She was about to raise her voice and ask the police what was going on when suddenly... BOOOOM!!!

Sophira gasped and fell backwards as the police car exploded... or that's what she thought she saw. She was completely unaware that it was actually the young jogger who had exploded. Screaming and running broke out behind Sophira, and for a moment she just sat in stunned silence. Two people had just been killed because, for no apparent reason, a police car had exploded. Sophira suddenly found her senses and leapt to her feet, but instead of running away she began running towards the explosion. Maybe if someone's alive, maybe I can help them!

Sophira choked back tears; she hated death, hated watching others die, and she certainly hated fear and pain. Someday it'll change, but I have to help them NOW! Sophira rushed forwards towards the smoldering remains of the car...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Com]

((Which of Moira's shoulders is wounded?))

"Analyze!"

"Threat not realized. Safe to function with command."

Com was immediately interested in whatever gadget the Irish lady was speaking to, but he knew that his interest would have to wait until after he dealt with her wounds. The smoke he had spat hadn't been fully prepared and wasn't going to last as long as he had hoped, so he had to move quickly. As he supported the other mutant, he heard her thank him. He didn't reply, but flinched as he heard more gunshots coming from where his smoke was clearing behind him. Yes, the other mutant, the one the police were originally after--that one is more violent. Looks like he's already killed a cop.

Indeed, another police signal disappeared from Com's monitor and he frowned. Don't they realize they're just making it worse for themselves? It made Com angry and he wished to deal with the other mutant, but right now he had to help a mutant who didn't seem like the killer type. Com was fairly surprised when the woman stopped them both, before they were a safe distance away. Why is she stopping? Com couldn't see anything still, but he could hear something happening at the entrance to the ally they had just entered. Perhaps she was doing something to slow down the police? Com hoped she wasn't killing them, but it didn't seem like any had been able to follow.

"Lead on!"

At that, Com picked up the pace and found his way to a certain door in that ally. The police will have the other side of this ally covered, so I guess we'll have to take this escape route. Com opened the door and frowned as his black smoke immediately spread into the room. Still, he had gotten a good enough look at it to know its layout (plus he had been there several times before) and quickly led the injured mutant through the building and out the other side, into another ally. They were now just outside the smoke radius, and Com stopped there. "Hold on a moment," he said quietly. He had to use both hands, so he let Moira lean against a wall while he prepared his equipment. He clicked several buttons on his helmet and listened for a moment. He had the helmet on public settings, so Moira could hear it too.

"...heading west, but this smoke has caused us to lose sight of them. Several police wounded and two already dead, but all civilians have been cleared. Calling backup, it's gonna be a rough morning boys. Call off the search for the Irish one, we need the one who's shooting..."

Com switched the speaker off and sighed. Nice to hear you weren't shot, father. He turned to Moira. "I guess you chose the wrong time to be in town," he said casually. "We better keep moving. I can get you medical supplies for that shoulder soon, but for now we need to get a safe distance away from the gunfire." It was all common sense, but Com figured the girl was probably in shock. For the first time he noticed how strong she appeared, and he was rather surprised but said nothing. First priority was her safety, then her health. Then, of course, came questioning her.

He offered an arm to her and prepared to continue moving.

Edited by LadyNatasha

Moira

(Right)

Moira was glad to be out of the smoke and coughed the rest of it out of her lungs with the hood still covering her eyes as well as her hair. She looked at the man in front of her out from underneath her hair and wondered who he was. It was obvious that he hid himself to avoid anyone recognizing him which was smart. But most didn't have the money to hide themselves like that. Her right arm ached and she could feel the blood still dripping down the front of her shoulder and the back. "Assess." she said again to the lizard and it appeared from underneath her hair and squirmed down the arm of her shirt. "Penetration: through. Major Arteries: None. Blood Pressure high. Causing excessive bleeding." Moira nodded and then nodded to the man keeping her eyes hidden. "Thank you again stranger." she said to him her voice regaining strength, but her body losing it. She followed him and allowed him to help her as she became slightly weak, but made herself go forward.

Her mind reeled with what was going on. Thsi other mutant who was destroying things and KILLING officers, was obviously not with Nicandro and Riley who were trying to get the X-men back together to give them a good name again. Whoever he was, he was reckless.

((I love how everyone assumes that Will detonated on purpose. Poor Will.))

>Will<

And suddenly he was back to normal again, standing in the center of a 40-foot wide crater in the sidewalk. Half the buildings on the right were destroyed, with people inside crushed, and the police car was gone. The cop, however, had survived: the blash had thrown him into the branches of one of the trees lining the sidewalk. The street had been partially blown up, and had caused a car crash. All of this is my fault. I did this. Will started sobbing, crouched in the center of the sidewalk. He hadn't meant to detonate; he couldn't control that blast. It wasn't his fault he had these powers. He stood up, devestated, and looked at the carnage around him. People had already rushed to the fallen/burning buildings, and already people were being rescued. Will also saw cellphones flashing as their owners dialed emergency numbers. And then one man saw him there, standing in the middle of the blast. "It's a mutant!" he screamed, pointing to Will. A dozen heads turned, and then the screaming began.

"He did this! Someone call the police before he kills more people!" a woman screamed as she scrambled out of the collapsed rubble of the building. Will simply stood there in shock, even forgetting to cover his face.

"I..I didn't mean to." he called out, though he was just enraging the crowd more. "I can't control my powers..."

His words fell upon deaf ears, and the crowd surged forward, screaming at him. So Will did the only thing that was left: he ran for it.

It's all my fault; I killed those people. That was the harsh truth of it. And he was running again, running as fast as he could. The start of sirens made him panic, and he risked a glance over his shoulder. The people who had screamed at him weren't running after him; that was good. Now, the police were after him, and he had to outrun them. Will didn't want to cause another tragedy today. I need someone to help me...

Nicandro - Blade

Nicandro had goteen bored waiting for Riley and decided to go out on the town making sure to keep his hands covered underneath his jacket. Sirens had been sounding all day and he wondered who had screwed up and who had been stupid this time. He hated it when people did exactly what they weren't supposed to do; get caught. With a sigh he found himself on the edge of a throng of people when an explosion sounded knocking a building over and almost crushing the people there if he hadn't have melded the metal into place. With anger brimming he watched somebody run off after screaming out something unintelligible. His heart reached out to the boy and ran out of the crowd and down another alley. He was quick on his feet and soon was ahead of this boy and ran in front of him. "This way!" he said back to him showing the metal on his hands to allow the boy to trust him...somewhat.

~`Com`~

Chaos... there was absolute chaos on the little police-tracker that showed the little blipping dots of police. The dots were blue, and they were scrambling in every direction.

"Assess."

Com focused outside of his helmet at the girl before him and watched with hidden fascination as the tiny lizard-like creature appeared from her hood and scrambled up and down her injured arm.

"Penetration: through. Major Arteries: None. Blood Pressure high. Causing excessive bleeding."

Com frowned. They had to stop the bleeding, and soon.

"Thank you again stranger," said the other mutant with her Irish accent. Ah yes, introductions. "You can call me Com," said Com quietly as he continued to help support the injured mutant. "Try to take deep breaths, we're almost there." Com led them towards the bit of forest that surrounded his father's mansion. The forest is the safest place to be; no cop would suspect a mutant hiding right under the nose of their senior officer, and no one would dare search my father's property. She won't suspect I'm from the mansion because my father is well known for being a mutant hater. If she does suspect, I have my ways to throw her off. I can't trust her enough to let her know, after all.

It only took another minute for them to reach the forest, and by this time the area was dead silent; all cops were dealing with various gunfire and explosions that had happened, and all civilians were hiding. Com led the girl through the forest to the large tree where he had been earlier an then stopped. "Wait here a minute. I'll be back with medical supplies. Hold this over your wound to help stop the bleeding," he finished, handing Moira a black cloth. He began walking away from her, his steps swift and ground-covering. Not all of the forest trees were normal; two of the trees were Com's personal storage trees, actually made out of metal covered in a three-inch thick layer of bark. Weapons, ammunition, and medical supplies were only a few of the things Com stored in these trees. Of course, it wasn't like he had all sorts of weapons and hundreds of pounds of ammunition; he only had what he could take from his father without his father noticing. Thus he headed in the direction of the special trees, which were only a short distance away but still out of sight from the Irish girl. Hopefully she can't see through walls, Com mused. Then again, if she can, she probably already knows who I am.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Sophira~

The explosion had been large, and Sophira flinched at the sight of people crawling out of the rubble. Confusion overwhelmed her and she searched desperately for someone she could help somehow, but there were already others coming to the scene and pulling people out of the rubble.

"It's a mutant!"

Sophira turned her head at the same time others did to see a boy crouching on the sidewalk, looking quite distressed. She immediately felt bad for him.

"He did this! Someone call the police before he kills more people!"

Sophira glanced sideways at the woman who had screamed the words, and then looked back at the boy. Was it possible that he had made the explosion? Why?

"I..I didn't mean to. I can't control my powers..."

Sophira's eyes widened in understanding. Oh, the poor boy! She moved forwards to speak to him, but found herself caught up in a crowd that was rushing at him. Sophira freed herself from the general crowd, but by that time the boy was running and police were preparing to go after him. Sophira was torn between helping him escape and... well, she wasn't sure what. There was no way she could stop the cops, however, so before they could get themselves situated enough to begin the real pursuit, she ran ahead of them and after the boy. She had no idea what she planned to do once she found him--if she found him--but she knew she had to do something.

As she rounded the corner, however, she found with surprise that another mutant had appeared on the scene, one with metal on his hands. "This way!" he was yelling. "I'll cover you," Sophira called out to them. She wasn't sure why she did, but she felt she had to. Desperate, she searched for anything that could cover them. The only thing she could think of would be to redirect the police's attention to a different direction. They hadn't quite turned the corner yet...

Sophira raced out of the ally to see the police coming her way. "That way!!!" She screamed, pointing to the next ally. "They went that way, don't let them escape!" She was screaming so loudly and dramatically, she found herself flinching at her own voice. She only hoped the two mutants escaped before the police passed the ally they were in...

Edited by LadyNatasha