SkySong278

X-Men: The End

Skylar

"Yeah see you around," Sky said softly as she drifted off to sleep. Before she drifted off, she remembered what the boy said to her before she left and was just now replying to it. She kind of hoped that he would come to where she was and stay with her along with his friends. He didn't have to do that of course but she just hoped that he would since she wanted to see him again. She figured that they (meaning her and Luke and company) would find another place later on after they stayed here for awhile.

Luke

"Leave as a group, at least then we got safety in numbers then...."

Luke explained as he tossed his rugsack across his shoulder while the other two did the same, all three nodded their heads as they made their way out from the building. Luke looked around for that metal controlling woman from earlier but he couldn't see her even with his high sensitive eyes, he sighed wondering why he was even bothered when he caught a scent in the wind, at once he tensed up. That was all the warning the other two needed as they suddenly broke into a run sticking to the shadows with Luke in front, there had to be at least seven of them but his ears didn't hear them follow. They might have been far enough away to have not seen the gang as they disappeared, he picked up on Sky's scent, mabye that girl knew a place and right now he couldn't care less if it was a bin. He needed his friends off the streets now!

The three ran as fast as they dared as night closed in and the curfew was in action, they ducked and dodged through many alleyways when he came across a warehouse, he could hear her breathing from outside at ease as he ran into the warehouse shutting the door behind as the other two came in. All three each had a smile of success on their faces.

Skylar

After having been in the sewer for awhile, Sky decided to get out of it and go somewhere else. She had gone to an abandoned warehouse that was close by where she was now sleeping softly in a room or at least she had been before hearing people come in. She got up and while rubbing her eyes, went into the main room and saw the boy from before with a few friends with him. "I see that you are okay," she said softly as she leaned against a wall nearby while having her attention on the boy from earlier. She then nodded her head in acknowledgment to his friends before having her attention go back to being on him.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Vittore sighed and pulled a second pistol out of a concealed pocket inside his suit, aiming it at the girl who was sneaking away. He narrowed his eyes and shot at the first woman, the one who had her gun jammed by the second woman. "Well if you won't give it to me, I suppose I'll have to take it," he said cooly, his voice thick with an Italian accent. Vittore's eyes flicked back and forth, desperatly trying to see both of the women at the same time. Suddenly thining about it more, he didn't see what his quarrel was with the woman who was trying to leave. She didn't have the money, so what was the point in keeping her here? His other hand now took the second pistol and fired it at the other man, not the one that was now a bird, but the other one. Vittore had never missed a shot in his life, but these were mutants who could have any kind of power.

Edited by Packgoater

Luke

He straightened up at the sound of her voice, she seemed sound from the looks of things and his two friends were fine as well. He still didn't trust her but for the moment he would stick with her, at least it just meant another person to be on the look out for danger.

Kiba was sitting down with his back against some old boxes taking deep breaths, he was just checking the area out and Josh had curled up already out for the count.

Looks like Luke was taking the first night shift then,

"Get some sleep, I'll keep an eye out for now. I'll wake you later on after a few hours"

He told Kiba who just nodded before his too fell asleep, Luke glanced at Sky before he turned and headed for the door again without saying a word to her.

Skylar

Sky sighed when he didn't talk to her before he left to take the first shift and just quietly went back to the room that she had been in before he and his friends came. I didn't even get his name, she thought sadly to herself as she laid back on her bed. Still probably doesn't trust me enough to do that. While letting out another sigh, she went back to sleep with tears falling down her cheeks again but this time it was for a different reason than before. She just continued to sleep and hoped that he would trust her even though she knew it might take time for him to do that.

((*clears throat* Number one, sorry for being gone for so long, and number two, when it is just three people, try and keep it down with the RPing, it makes it harder for those of us who have to go in and out of the RP to catch up.))

Nicandro Anapoli - Blade

Nicandro chuckled softly to himself at the matter-of-fact little girl in front of him. He held out his hand so she could see it clearly. It looked like it was just a simple metal glove over his real hands but with they way that they moved, it was aparent that the hands were real. Nicandro gently pushed a curl back from the little girls face and patted her head just as softly. "Well, you can call me Shiny." he said with another laugh as he slowly stood up. He was still rather shaky, but it wasn't as bad as before. It was then that the young red head started to fire off questions like popcorn which made him smile more than anything. Moira tended to do the same exact thing. "To answer your first question, we are all talking and trying to breath instead of being killed by cops. Two, I'm Blade, three, you are underneath an island around a mile off the coast and four you got here because I used earth to dig a tunnel here and bring all of us here to live." he said and leaned against the wall again as he felt dizzy. "Trust me, it was no hay day for me, but at least you're alive, yeah?"

((Sorry about no colors!!!))

((sorry user posted image and it's okay happy.gif))

Riley

Riley went back into where she had been before with Nick and the others and leaned against the wall next to the latter as she rested her head on his shoulder. "You're going to rest soon to help make you feel better," she said softly to him in a way that she didn't want any arguments from him on the matter. "I hate it whenever you use either of your powers too much in order for you to be in the state that you're in now." She really did hate his condition when he used either power too much so she wasn't lying about that. She could, however, be a little too worried about him and therefore demanding but she hoped that he didn't mind that side of her; she was just trying to look out for him the way he did her when he was worried about her so that way they were equal.

Róise

Róise was about to pelt Blade with more questions, but something with the way he said that last sentence and how he was acting made her stop and reconsider. “An… eeeeh… I… eeem… Thank you…” She still wanted answers, such as why they had brought her here, but Blade did have a bit of a point. It was highly likely that she could have gotten killed if she stayed there long. Blade was clearly exhausted, and he didn’t deserve her constant pestering after what he did.

Róise sat down and leant her head against the wall. Adrenalin was running out, and she felt exhausted. Bits and pieces of her body where beginning to hurt again. Looking over the hurting areas again, she noticed the piece of glass still in her leg and pulled it out. “That’s so going to scar…” She mumbled, tossing the glass to the side.

Luke sat down with his back against the cold wall behind him, it was just inside the warehouse doorway which he left open as if abandoned and that there weren't people living inside at all. For the first few minutes he stayed on high alert Using all his senses til he relaxed as there was nothing but rats and mice here.

All the night dragged on he felt his eyelids beginning to drop, no he had to stay awake and there was only one thing that could do that! Opening his fist a flame flickered brightly making him break out into a smile, he loved this power he had! He could do so much with a single flame, even as he was thinking that single flame took the shape of a toy sized wolf that ran around and pretended to howl to the moon.

He longed to be part of a pack like a real wolf... But he had his pack, his two friends and that girl... What?! Since when was she classed as being in the pack.

He snorted at the thought, he was losing his edge!

Skylar

Sky woke up during the night not being able to go back to sleep so she got out of bed and then headed out a back door that she had found the day before to go into the woods. Once there, she found a lake, froze it, and then skated across it with just her bare feet. She knew that most people found this a crazy thing to do because she might get sick because of it or whatever else might happen but since this was a natural thing for her and it didn't effect her at all, she was fine. Doing this helped her think about stuff that she was troubled about and to be calm about it. What she had been thinking the night before that had caused her to cry herself to sleep, definitely troubled her so she did this to help calm her thoughts.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Nicandro

Nicandro looked at Riley in a loving way and patted her hand gently. "Yes ma'am." he said in a joking way before looking back at Roise. "If I had my technopath here, that would be taken care of." he said and sighed. "I just hope that she is alright." he said and knew that he was going to pass out if he didnt sleep. "Alright, I think it is time for everyone to get to their rooms and go ahead and sleep. There are beds for all of you as well as for you," he said gesturing to Roise "and Maya, you can sleep with whomever you want." he stated then started to walk to the rooms so he could show them to everyone.

Riley

Riley smiled when she heard him joke and then walked after him when he walked away to lead them to their rooms. She had heard everything that he said after he replied to her worried statements about him but hadn't said anything since there wasn't anything for her to say. As she followed behind him, she wondered which room was hers. Guess I'll just have to see, she thought to herself as she walked. She was still very fascinated about the place, though and wondered how long it had taken him to build this place.

Róise

Róise looked up at Blade from her spot on the ground. “I’ve been through worse.” She said, though she couldn’t quite remember what. She closed her eyes and leant her head back against the wall again as Blade continued speaking. Róise was close to asleep, but at the mention of beds, she forced her eyes open again. A bed sounded amazing. She was too exhausted now to question anything, so she stood up and looked at Blade, waiting as patiently as possible for him to show her ‘her room’.

He snapped out of the world he was in, Luke looked up away from the fire figures that disappeared as he lost concentration for a few seconds. His sharp ears had picked up on something, just then he heard another sound as if someone was leaving the building.

He got to his feet in a flash going back inside to investigate, Kiba gave him a sleepy puzzled look as he nudged him awake, he had found Sky nowhere in the building so he left Kiba on look out as he followed after her scent. He ended up in a forest where he felt like becoming one with it as an animal but didn't as he came across Sky on a pond that was frozen.

He looked at it in dislike, fire and ice didn't mix well.

"What the hell do you think your doing?"

He demanded leaning against a tree with his arms crossed, anyone could have seen her and alerted the mutants police!

Skylar

Sky stopped skating for a few minutes when she heard Luke and turned toward him with her arms crossed over her chest saying in reply to his question, "Skating in order to calm my troubled thoughts. Don't worry no one can see me from here if that's what you're so worried about; this area is well covered by trees and it can't be easily seen by a road or whatever." She then went back to skating around a bit more before going back to the shore. She then took the ice back into her body before walking back to the warehouse with a small sigh. She did this last thing without saying anything else to him since they weren't really on speaking terms right now.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Luke flexed his jaw as he tried not to have an outburst at her, just because she thought they couldn't be seen didn't mean that anyone else couldn't! There was no telling if mutants were working for the police or not and if they had the same smell as he did then they were as good as dead!

She finally stopped and took the ice back walking straight past him without another word, he was right behind her the whole way with his jaw tightly shut not wanting to talk. As soon as he was near the building he called out to Kiba.... No answer..... That wasn't good!

"Kiba?! Josh?!"

He half yelled half howled out, panic shot through him as he dashed to where he had left Josh sleeping, nothing.....

Spencer heaved a sigh of relief as his swift lightning bolt didn't seem to attract any attention at all. Furthermore, Fae managed to notice him as the lady slowly sneaked away from the group and towards his direction. “Don't worry, I'm here to help.” Spencer reassured, before digging into his right pocket and retrieving his cell phone. Holding a button, the speed dial program activated as the phone started to call the police hotline. However, Spencer was unable to hear any dial tones at all. “Darn it, no reception. We gotta head for the main road.” He whispered to Fae, pointing towards the exit about fifty meters away which led it.

It was then when the remaining member of the group noticed Fae's sudden disappearance. “Hey what gives? She's gone!” He shouted towards his group, only to notice his other counterpart was idling around in the rooftops in his crow form. He scratched his head for a second, pondering on where Fae could have escaped, before noticing a glint of light which was emitted from Spencer's cellphone. “Hey you! Get back here!” The man shouted, before pulling out a revolver from his holster on the side and cocking it.

Spencer could hear the impending footsteps of the man as he approached the trash can. Without hesitation, he quickly stood up and kicked the trash can towards the man. The aluminum can flew a meter or two before colliding with the gut of the man, where he was knocked down by the impact. The contents of the bin fell onto his head. It did seem rather comical to Spencer, nevertheless. As the man was still down and dazed, Spencer pried out the revolver from his hand. Spencer then took a deep breath as held the firearm with both of his hands which were darting wildly with static, in a attempt to render the gun useless. Seconds later, a loud banging sound was heard as the gunpowder in the chamber ignited. However, as the chamber had already melted, no bullets were fired.

“Come on, let's go!” Spencer shouted, throwing the revolver towards the ground, before making a dash towards the exit he told Fae to go to.

((hm i guess that they (Sky and Luke) are getting along well user posted image))

Skylar

Sky quickly made her way back to the room that she had slept in the night before and gathered up her stuff again and then made her way to where Luke was. "I know a place that we can go that they won't be able to find us but we'll have to move quickly," she said to him and hoped that he'd listen to her and follow her to the place. She thought that this whole thing had been her fault so she was trying to make up for it. She didn't know exactly if they wouldn't be able to find them but it was worth a try. They must've known that they were here and that's why they had taken his friends.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Luke howled again calling for his friends, no one replied to him and at once he wanted to go after them, to take them back before they could be taken away where he couldn't find them again but.... Getting caught wasn't going to help anyone!

He looked at Sky, he was torn between finding his friends or going with her.... There was pain in his eyes as he was forced to follow her. Guilt tore through him as he turned away, his stomach was twisting with each step he took.

He could take out the whole damn police force in his dragon form, they wouldn't stand a chance against him! For a second he thought that he would even do it but the released that that would just cause more trouble.... He had lost his pack again, it was just him and Sky now.

Skylar

Sky had seen the pain in Luke's eyes when he had looked at her and she knew what it was from. "We'll come up with a plan later to save your friends," she said as she led the way out of the warehouse and towards the manhole that she had found the day before. "For now, though, we need to get somewhere safe." As soon as she said that, she had reached the manhole cover and was now picking it up and setting it down to the side. "Yes this place is a sewer but it doesn't smell like one when you get into it," she said as she made her way down the ladder. "Don't forget to put the cover back over the entrance when it's your turn to come down."

The man grunted with pain as a bullet hit him, but it bounced off his skin harmlessly. He grinned briefly at the man with the gun before he noticed that the girl had gone missing and went for her. Soren watched from the rooftop, an amused crow cackle burst from his mouth again. This was so entertaining to watch... In the meantime, Fae was watching with horror when the strange man who claimed to have come to save her went for the gun. What was he thinking? They should be running, not standing here like... Could he even be trusted?

"Come on, let's go!" the man said. Fae's eyes darted toward the man with the gun. She knew if he decided to pull the trigger, she didn't stand a chance, but what else could she do? She certainly wasn't going to stay here and get involved with the fight. And why did she feel eyes watching her expectantly? She looked up to find the crow-man named Soren watching her intently, as if he was expecting something to happen. His fierce gaze made her shudder. She had to get out of here, even with the risk of the gun at her back.

She turned and ran in the direction that the stranger had suggested. She could only hope that he didn't mean her harm too. It was impossible to tell; could she really trust someone who shot electricity from their hand?

Nicandro

Nicandro watched as the others followed and dropped them off at each of their rooms. "I'm sorry that the room isn't personalized to you yet, but we will soon have the fixed." he said as he showed her into a room that had red sheets and a lovely colored room with creamy, soothing walls that had a peaceful feeling about it. "Sleep well!" he said with a smile as he then showed Skylar to her room. It had all of her favorite things in it that he could remember and he watched her hoping that she would like it.

Riley

Riley followed Nick as he showed Roise to her room and then followed him again to her room. "Oh Nick I love it," she said with a big smile on her face as she looked around the room. It had all of her favorite things in it that she loved. "Thank you," she said as she walked back over to him and kissed him on the lips. She had walked around a bit to look at all the things that he put in there for her and was now in front of him again. "Where's your room?" She only asked this last statement out of curiosity but also in case there was an emergency if she had to get to him quickly.

Edited by Dragonpelt